Pagan, Atheist obsession with Christians

Why are Pagans and Atheists so obsessed with Christians? its sort of sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnG0yPPIdh4
youtube.com/watch?v=pCir9G8MtzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Serious answer, courtesy of insomnia: the anti-Christian thing is generally a symptom of convert's zeal, and those who are serious and not mentally ill get over it. Those who are larping and/or mentally ill wallow in it forever.

Thanks for the insight mate, now i understand.

if you lived in a muslim majority country, where all the other residents fervently believed in their own superiority due to them adhering to the idiotic superstitions of ancient goatfuckers, you would understand.

why not unite the pantheons?

Why is the woman white? The niggers are too stupid to even culturally appropriate properly.
>Pagans and Atheists so obsessed with Christians
And like Christians are totally not obsessed with the afromenioned groups either.

Jealousy. They will forever be slaves to sin unless they dare try to have faith. That means they have to forgive themselves for what they do; and most will never do this. It is more comforting to believe what you see and understand.

Because Christians think that God, in his three divine essences of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, ultimately, is the source of all thing, and that the spiritual balance is maintained by Him/them.
By default, a pagan considers not one simple entity to be in command of the spiritual balance of the world, but the PANTHEON ITSELF.
They're incompatible by nature. More hardcore are muslims and jews, they believe that their God only favors them while the rest of us are absolutely godless and deserved to be slaughtered like the cattle we are.
Remember; at least, in Christianity, if God doesn't approve of you, but he loves you anyway. In Islam and Judaism, they hate you if you go against them.

They are obsessed with hating on christians but are closet faggot lovers of muslims.

because they are everywhere around them you fucking moron

if they lived in muslim countries they would complain about Islam

On a side note, virtuous unbelievers exist in Christianity. Let us show, as examples, Plato, and there is one in the New Testament in the form of the centurion, whom Jesus healed the servant.

DEAD KIKE ON A STICK

A lot of them are insecure.

Which pantheons? Pagans? They can't help it.

We're really not, friendo.

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

Noone is *obsessed* with you. The fact remains that you are constantly shilling your kike on a stick here and are, on average, the by far dumbest, most delusional, ignorant posters on this entire board suffering from a cognitive dissonance that is worse than that of the alt-light or leftists.

And NO: Sup Forums was not, is not and never will be a Christcuck board.

We aren't; we don't give a shit. The fact that you think so shows your obsession with us.

Nice crosses you two have on your flags boys, how'd they get there?

>I shill for the mudslimes

It's their endall answer to everything.
How do we deal with the self destructive nature of the West?
>we just need to get rid of Christianity
How do we deal the influx of non-Europeans into Europe
How do we restore religious faiths which leads to good virtue to the secular hedonistic masses?

It's not deep, it's not profound, it only feeds into the meme that neo-pagans are just opposing Christianity because they think it gives them snowflake status.
I personally think Stephen McNallen has the best view on Christianity from a pagan perspective, that if Christianity speaks to whites, then we should support those aspects of Christianity which speaks to whites. Pagans and Christians can come together to save the race.
>muh religious conquests
It's a bunch of tit for tat historically speaking, there's no point in opening old worlds while there is an existential threat to the existence of Europeans.
Division between Christians(Europeans) and pagans (other Europeans) is exactly what the Jew wants.

The global elite is pushing for Athiesm for western society and at the same time pushes Muslims to overthrow western society.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnG0yPPIdh4

>Le pagan shitposter
Can't you just shill positive paganism instead of negative Christianity?
Anderson is anti-Marxist.

Exactly, "paganism" is just a shill religion to help the fall of western society.

They're killed in Muslim countries...along with the Christians and gays

The youth are focused on shit like Reality TV, facebook and that kind of crap, while Muslims breed 30 kids per wife.
we have limited time.

are you upset becasue your mom broke your drinking horn??

Their 'religion' is literally nothing other than hating Christianity and scarcely exists outside of the internet. Sure, Christianity might not perfectly align with my political beliefs, but there is really no reasonable, practical alternative.

Sons of Odin vs. Sons of Jesus. One is a group that at least makes a point of resisting immigrants, the other simply doesn't exist.
>most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism
Ffs.
>people who honor their ancestral gods are shills
>people who honor a foreign desert god aren't
This makes no sense. At all.

Christ is the one true Son of God and the only way to heaven. Of course Christ is the #1 receiver of ridicule and mockery. The evil one wants to deceive and only attacks the true target.

Prepare your Enchilada youtube.com/watch?v=pCir9G8MtzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw

>their 'religion' is literally nothing other than hating Christianity
Isn't bearing false witness a sin?

Incidentally:
>Furthermore, only a very small percentage of such people join a new movement with the intention of serving its end unselfishly and helping in the spread of its principles. In most cases they come because they think that, under the aegis of the new movement, it will be possible for them to promulgate their old ideas to the misfortune of their new listeners.
I'll be fucked if Hitler doesn't describe Varg to a T with that.

Limited time? It's over for countries like UK, Germany and France.

They don't exist, you're as bad as the neo nazi LARPers. Paganism opinion doesn't count because they barely exist outside the internet and are such a minority that most of them are mistaken for LARPers. Meanwhile shills like Varg want a return to the days where technology didn't exist and can't stop whining about christianity, while respecting arabian culture.

How can this be changed?

>appeal to tradition
>ignores his family were Christian for hundreds of years
???

He's not wrong. I've hardly ever met a pagan who believes in the gods; it's just a form of sexed up atheism where they pretend to care about their ancestors and race, yet spend their time hating white people who worship a different god.

It is. Is it over for Italy? I know you have a LOT of rapefugees and your feminists are loud and extremely cancerous.

Greece, too? Ukraine?

Are we doomed?

*a dessert kike god

Also they speak about traditions and values, when they take example from gods who cheated and fucked like animals. They support the return of the wild state of the human being.

Not an argument. All Varg Vikernes does is bitch about Christianity on Youtube. That's the entire substance of the thing. Sure there's trees and eddas etc but they are just memories of what has been and gone. There exists no living European pagan faith today, other than those bits which were incorporated by Christianity, like Christmas trees.

I literally had no idea pagans where still a thing until I came here. 90% of people don't even know pagans exist today, why would they think about you?

>obsessed
literally nobody gives a fuck, you're the ones standing in front of Metro entraces begging for followers

Uh no it's the other way around. Last time immigrants tried to do shit in rome our cops got alot violent with them. Meanwhile your cops run away from terrorists and you have a muslim mayor. Only a part of North Italy has alot of refugees, and they try to escape to Northern Europe anyway. Feminists? We barely have those radical ones that you "modern countries" have. Here people are not afraid to say nigger and talk shit to strangers, in UK if you say something slightly offensive on the internet you might be arrested. For shame UK, for shame.

why do you carry that gay EU flag?
and where is 'here'?

kek

get out of palestine kike

inb4 muh holyland

>christians invented two crossed sticks
it's caveman's symbol if starting a fire

Because pagans are just doing shit for attention. It's a big part of the reason most of them are teenage girls

It isn't pagans and atheists who knock on my door three times a week with magazines asking me to convert. It sure as shit isn't pagans and atheists standing around outside the train station and the library waving signs and handing out leaflets about why I'm going to go to hell if I don't suck off a refugee.

Forgot to take it off when I was shitposting in another thread

oh dude, what is Palestine? oh you mean that sandnigger argument that before Israel was established there was an imaginary country here?
NOPE. before Israel, UK had military control here, before that the ottoman empire.

Wouldn't matter.

But muh heritage

I genuinely hope you're right.
Looks like I've had a lot of bad luck with Italians and Italy, then.

But I do stand by the fact that your feminists are awful.

True

this

By "here" I meant Sup Forums

>ignores hundreds of years of Christianity
You're ignoring the thousands of years prior.
>pretend to care about their ancestors and race
This is literally better than pretending to care about other people and other races at the exclusion of their own, as Christians seem to. I don't hate Christians for worshiping a Hebrew god, I just wish the ones that were against us weren't.
>Varg
I said nothing about Varg. Not an argument.

behold the great anglo kike cohesion

Oh another christfag trying to make himself feel bad because no one talks back when he prays. Fuck off and go cry to your kike on a stick...

hail Hermann der Cherusker

Well Christianity is pretty much rooted in a large part of our society
Is there any way not to be obsessed about it?

>thousands of years prior
That's a meme. The religions didn't develop a few hundred years before Christianity to a few hundred years later. They were also unorganised, so they never existed.

>This is literally better than pretending to care about other people and other races at the exclusion of their own, as Christians seem to.
People are cucked. This is not natural within Christianity. While Christianity is a universal religion, a lot believed until fairly recently we're not really supposed to marry outside of our race.

>I don't hate Christians for worshiping a Hebrew god, I just wish the ones that were against us weren't.
I wish Pagans wouldn't hate on us, but eh.

Because of this.

>muuh christian fee fees.
We pagans hate you because you've done more damage to europe to than good.
Tell me what makes you different from muslims?
why have christians done jackshit from 200a.d. to 1453 a.d. other than losing to muslims and killing non believers?

>all the comments itt
Truly, God works in mysterious way.

>they never existed
I cannot believe you actually mean this. All of our history prior to Christianity is a meme?
>while Christianity is a universal religion, a lot believed until fairly recently we're not really supposed to marry outside of our race
I wish you'd get back to that.
>I wish Pagans wouldn't hate on us, but eh
Again, I don't (leaving aside the validity of the word "pagan"). White Christians have achieved remarkable things. I just wish you'd see it's because you're white, not because you're Christian.

Paganism wasn't even a religion. Different places had their own religion.
And when Christianity came they adopted some things from our early culture like celebration Christians on the 25th so it would coincide with a pagan feast day, same thing with carnival etc
Besides Europe only became great when Christianity arrived. Of course the roman and Greek empires were great but cannot be compared to later European countries.
Besides Christianity ended up with centuries of buttfucking in the Roman Empire. Thank god just for that.

Varg is literally the only right-wing Neopagan I've ever heard of. If he's not representative of the wider community, then please, correct me. I honestly want to know what you people do other than argue on the internet and read the eddas. I do both of those things and I'm a devout Christian. That is how I know that one is not a replacement for the other. I do something related to my faith that is real and involves other people every other day. Christianity has its rituals, its community, its institutions, its theological study, its sincere belief and hope of life after death. What does Neopaganism offer you? What does it involve? I mean, how would I get involved if I wanted to? There are no hofs in my town. No sacred groves. What do I do?

So benny hin is the only christfag i can think of and he is a fucking idiot. What is your point?

Exactly.

>as Christians seem to. I don't hate Christians for worshiping a Hebrew god, I just wish the ones that were against us weren't.
Well I'm a Christian and I don't. And I wish that too. But I also wish that you'd stop wasting everyone's time with this idiocy.

>lmao protestants are Christian
You what mate?

What idiocy would that be? Think carefully.

>If he's not representative of the wider community, then please, correct me. I honestly want to know what you people do other than argue on the internet and read the eddas.
That's my point, it's right there in that post. I honestly want a good answer to that question.

They never existed, no; at least not in the way you're thinking. They were a bunch of loosely-related ideas that were constantly changing according to loosely defined ethnic groups and cultures. There was no standard.

Modern Ásatrú and so on? Memes. Romanticism of them? Memes.
Thousands of years old? Memes.

What about the religions and people before that, too?
I don't see following the ways of the Proto-Indo-European religion, or the paleolithic shamans, or similar. It's a fallacy to think that.

>I wish you'd get back to that.
As do I.

>Again, I don't (leaving aside the validity of the word "pagan"). White Christians have achieved remarkable things. I just wish you'd see it's because you're white, not because you're Christian.
It's a bit of both. It stopped us warring and allowed us to focus on bigger things. It united us in ways paganism didn't, and probably can't.

Of course, it was then divided.

>What idiocy would that be?
Neopaganism.
>What does Neopaganism offer you? What does it involve? I mean, how would I get involved if I wanted to? There are no hofs in my town. No sacred groves. What do I do?
Please answer this question and stop avoiding it.

There's a very simple answer to that OP. This ideas can only flourish and be allowed to do so, in the west. A west which ironically was built upon Christian values. Now, try imagining being a goatfucker in Saudi Arabia and saying M*****med doesn't exist....

>bible advocates race mixing and hating your family
Top kek. I dare you to post source retarded. Top kek once again. Thanks for cheering up my day.

Keep LARPing with your great helm on. Surprised you don't have templar flag attached to your post.

>It sure as shit isn't pagans and atheists standing around outside the train station and the library waving signs and handing out leaflets about why I'm going to go to hell if I don't suck off a refugee.
Atheists threaten one with diversity training instead of hell. It's worse.

1. find your ancestry
2. learn about your ancestors especially with regards to religion
3. Polytheism involves loving the family and country. The gods are aspects of life and nature, so to speak. This is a general pagan view. Get statues or something that invokes a sacred feeling and pray there.
4. Return to your ancestors homeland if you can
5. You dont need to find anything to become pagan, but maybe google can help you in your area

Your welcome

Everytime one of these threads pops up someone tries to explain things to you. It's not like you want an answer. It is exactly like saying sorry to an sjw theres no point because you don't care anyway and it wouldn't satisfy you. The only reason you are even asking is so you can try to negate it and parade how supreme your king of the jews was.

>ahah there are corrupt and sodomite people in your religion
Nobel prize for you my nigger. Shit like that happens everywhere. Including Judaism, Islam and yes paganism.
Pic related.

For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

and what about the there is neither greek or jew bla bla line?

Inb4 you say being a faggot is ok

I can't agree with you that our entire history of thousands of years prior to Christianity was "a meme."
>it united us in ways paganism didn't, and probably can't
Leaving aside (again) the validity of the term "paganism," there's no reason to believe Indo-European religion couldn't have united us. By definition, the vast majority of Europeans were practicing Indo-European religion before Christianity, and there were already movements to recognize the commonalities therein before anyone outside of the near east were Christian.
>stop avoiding the question I never asked you
Well, I wasn't, since you just made that up. But having raised the question...what does "neopaganism" over you, etc...and leaving aside the idea that "neopaganism" is what you're arguing against when you speak to me...it offers the same thing it offered our ancestors: a connection to their ancestral gods, our proper place in the world, an authentic (instead of foreign) relationship with reality, etc. This is like asking "what does a healthy relationship with your parents offer that a relationship with Jewish adoptive parents not provide?"

Both are cucks and envy us ascended individuals.

(((David F. Greenberg)))
well done you've bought jewish lies, what do you expect from a christian

Luke 14:26 read your book and tell me it dosent say you must hate your mother and father. Fuck off loser

>hanged man semen
Same challenge as always: present a source that isn't a homosexual Jew.

He divided people you fucking retard. Some people believed him and some didn't even inside the same family. Those who didn't are modern day Jews.
And if you weren't shitposting you would know the Jesus says to love your enemies and pray for the people you love to convert to the true faith.
And about the Greek and Jew thing. If you read the whole text, or at least the chapter, you would know that that referes to the fact that Jews have no privileges over gentiles in the church, because some converted Jews believed they were still superior to gentiles.

Why are you outing yourselfes

I'm not saying that the entire history was. I'm saying what you and many others think of it being, was.

Like this:
there were already movements to recognize the commonalities therein before anyone outside of the near east were Christian.
Simply untrue.

>By definition, the vast majority of Europeans were practicing Indo-European religion before Christianity
Yeah, but they were invaders. By pagan logic, IE gods aren't native to Europe either. There are some from even earlier than Finno-Urgic peoples as well.

Basically? Pagans have intellectual no leg to stand on without being hypocrites.

- You fucking faggot you should know my god tells us to love the fucking faggots we are trying to convert waaaaa.
Nice example of how you christfags act.
Way to take your dead saviours word to heart.

>calls me a Jew
Ok resume your cum drinking session on your favorite drinking horn (before you mom sees it)
Good to see I don't need to waste my time any further with you since you have no other argument. Stay safe m8.

>simply untrue
Please name the next four days of the week.
>your gods came with you when you invaded Europe, therefore hypocrisy
Please explain further.
>reacts poorly to being called a Jew
>reiterates purely Jewish, anti-European propaganda
Pick one.

Wow look at this christian go lads! His god sure has put a lot of love in his heart!
Nope. They all act like this. It's because they know their jew god is as fake as they are.

>ahah Christcuck believes in the power of love
*some years later*
>REEEEEEE STOP BEING SO VIOLENT WITH US (even though your kings converted to Christianity by their own will)

I'm having so much fun. Ironically as it is everything you know about your religion nowadays was brought to you by Christian priests that studied your culture and the remains of olden days.
If you think I'm a like you're just as one yourself.

>Please name the next four days of the week.
In Germanic languages, well done. That literally means nothing.

>Please explain further.
If you're complaining about foreign gods, then you're a hypocrite. It's not a native religion. The argument doesn't work to anyone with an ounce of sense.

-kings converted by own will

Still I will pray for you so you can have Christ in your heart someday in your life. Goodbye I've got work to do.