How much of a faggot do you have to be to not want to tap this?

How much of a faggot do you have to be to not want to tap this?

I'd go as far as to let her piss in my mouth tbqh

>Wanting a crushed pelvis

That's pretty much part of the foreplay to me. I know I'm a pervert.

Stop advertising your necrophilia fetish on Sup Forums.
Buy a banner or something.

Enough to want to live.

Anna is a monster who would rape you to death and probably eat your corpse..

OP's level of faggotry

what is that from

OP's hard drive

>Anna is a monster who would rape you to death

I fail to see the negatives.

>Wanting to die from sex

>wanting to live a virgin

her breasts are too big, and she's not my type anyway.

Do you enjoy getting your crotch repeatedly slammed with a sledgehammer? If you do, be my guest.

Why are male protagonists always afraid of women and act like even touching is a big deal? Did their mothers beat them or something?

>crushed pelvis

Maybe if you're a skinny beta. I'd wreck her just as much as she'd wreck me.

Still not seeing the bad side here.

Anna needs to be impregnated every 10 months until she's 40

>Tfw user post your edit
my existence wasn't useless at all.

I'm not into necrophilia, user.

At least this big a faggot.

>you will never have a gentle, non-sexual cuddle with Anna

Because they're awkward, except when they're protecting their mamoritai hitos.
Just
Us.

yeah i got that but what is the name of the show she is from

Ano Hana

i want to be pure to become a wizard.

rip

>name of character in thread
>pictures from anime in thread

Kill yourself newfag.

Low test

>necrophilia

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I wanted to hit that even before she went all lust crazy. That eye and hair color did for me right off.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

Anna is the probably the one exception I'll make when it comes to sticking my dick in crazy.

>Not fucking crazy

Ako isn't nearly as crazy as Anna, though.

I'd fuck Rin from Big Order a well.

Hopefully ako will be rewarded with the D eventually

She is just more retarded than crazy

She was gonna cut someone she meet over the internet because that character dumped her ingame husband and was getting too chummy.

That's just a plain degenerate

Not just someone. A teacher.

Is just matter of time

>skinny beta
>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

Your point?

>Everyone must want to fuck her because she's a psycho who is so crazy about sex all the time.
Nah she's fucking annoying, Fuwa and Kajou are 10x hotter.

>not being man enough

Yeah ok, half of Sup Forums is fat disgusting neckbeards. The other half must have at least some skinny losers.

Just wanted to scare 'em. It wasn't even real.

Ako is a harmless baka who would get herself hurt if not for her Lucian. Kinda like this other cutie.

In the eyes of the law it would have been a real altercation.

Good thing it's a silly anime so everything gets brushed under the rug.

How come she's so flat in this picture?

>liking a phony like Kajou

Reminder that Anna was abandoned for not living up to ideals and all pain she suffers is justified because she's not living up to what she's supposed to be in beta-kun's mind.

We should all be like Tanukichi and abandon trash who will never live up to your delusions

A level SS+ faggot.
Her behaviour could be controlled with a simple talk from Okuma, but nope, faggot just ran away.

>Abandoned
By who? The MC just respected her for her purity, he didnt want to have sex with her or anything.

>not living up to
You cheeky bastard.

>Talking to people who don't live up to your ideals
>Reasoning with inferior beings who could never live up to your ideals no matter how much they can grow in a positive direction

Trash exists to be ignored. Or if saved merely accepting the friendzone for being an inferior being who can't live.

The way he obsessed over Anna in the first 4 episodes says otherwise.

Being a pure and just beacon of morality; not a mentally warped tool of fascism.

The inferior exist to know the true meaning of despair. Anna didn't live life correctly and gets Touma punched by karma.

Anna should've learned love is earned by living up to what others want. Now she just has to gracefully accept the friendzone for being an inferior being and just quietly live life correctly until the day comes and gains the true meaning of love or is involved in an illicit affair with beta-kun because her rape attempts warped his libido.

He was only obsessed with her in the respect sense. You have to remember he was trying to be a purityfag pretty hardcore because his dad was shamed. It wouldnt make sense he lusted after her.

YOU GONNA SUCK THIS COCK CLEAN

What is literally her appeal?
>Generic Hentai girl 130,729
Don't give a fuck.

But that would be necrophilia, user.

If he really "respected" Anna he'd help her, but since she doesn't live up to his delusions of his childhood he abandons her like the worthless filth she is.

If people can't live to the ideals and standards of others they can be abandoned and treated as filth. Dick loli might've realized too late that White Peak was a moron but she knows that self-preservation and people who definitely can't live to her standards (SOX are moralfags but they at least have a stable and sound endgame) should be abandoned or mutiny'd like the trash they are.

The world is all about living up to others expect of you and if you can't live to those standards you are the garbage of the earth,

>Not liking superhuman hentai girls

AHAHAHA, SO ORIGINAL HOW DO YOU EVEN COME UP WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Thats if you can get out of your sittin couch. Aka a sofa thats like a recliner to your fatass

Stop being mean to Anna.

why would you do that

She lives off of your semen, what's not to like

What's wrong?
It's pretty decent.

Because now Secret Base is gonna come into my head at random times for like a week and make me sad.

Its kinda easy when everything is against her.

As much as I really like Anna, she can't control her urges and must feel absolute despair for it.

If being eternally in the friendzone and probably never talking to other dudes outside Oboro and btea-kun due to lack of social graces is what will make her live life correctly then so be it.

She will make you a withered husk

Ano Hana can be used for another ebin ded joke

doesnt matter. had sex

>Short hair
>She

She's dead, Jim.

It's a 2d pic, you CAN'T tap this

Her VA is dead

I fapped a little while ago. Females can't tempt me now.

Doujin when?

shimoneta

Never noticed those juices going down her thigh.
Hot.

Me.

I don't fap.
This is disgusting and a sin.

feel special user.

>I don't fap.