You fags talk about taqiyya a lot

You fags talk about taqiyya a lot

can any of you actually show me examples of this happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20nqxsxWFzw
algemeiner.com/2017/07/11/director-of-colorado-jewish-cemetery-promised-100000-by-bds-activist-linda-sarsour-in-march-2017-says-money-still-hasnt-arrived/
youtube.com/watch?v=cYhpN7tkBSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your pic is a good example

>same stance as obongo
why would you need more proof than that?

I thought it was Obama before reading the text

>islam means peace
>islam is THE religion of peace

trump 4d chess move

No fags like actual footage of Muslims saying one thing to Muslims and another to non Muslims

The middle-east

Checkmate leftypol cuck

Look no further than CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood. Look into their founding and their stated purpose from years ago compared to what they purport to do today. Look into the many high ups in these organisations that are in prison in the West for supporting and funding terror.

Next look at the people and organisations within mainstream Islam, both in the West and in the middle east, that support and fund these organisations. Either the whole of mainstream Islam is being duped by CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood or they fully understand the true mission of these groups and they fully support it.

There you, OP. Open and flagrant Taqiyya.

who cares if its real or not you fag? Its just an excuse for us to purge them

GIVE ME FOOTAGE

, but i will look into this aswell thanks for a starter

because is it real?

or is it just a right wing bs talking point?

There is only one way to do that-
#FreeBalochistan
Nothing makes a Paki madder than returning stolen land

Here is some taqiyya in action from islamic activist Yasmin Abdel Magied. You might want to remember her, she's moving to bongland because we're "too racist".

youtube.com/watch?v=20nqxsxWFzw

>FreeBalochistan
pls pakistan is a fake country as if any of the land is rightfully theirs

Worth the read. Thanks.

its a bs talking point. I just don't like them. Any of them.

Muhammad, I just don't like you.

In essence you're asking for Sup Forums to show you a photograph of a Muslim telling a lie? That's a hard task, why not show Sup Forums a photograph of Muslims not telling lies!

fair

It's too blury do you have a better One? I'm on my phone

your people are weird. Get out

idgaf if you dont like someone, im not your mother

Every time a Muslim claims Islam is a religion of peace.

That is Taqiyya in practice

idgaf, I'm your daddy. And I don't want you round here son. Don't ever come to these parts.

>can any of you actually show me examples of this happening?

Your girl Linda lies and steals all the fucking time under the guise of charity.

Go fuck yourself.

algemeiner.com/2017/07/11/director-of-colorado-jewish-cemetery-promised-100000-by-bds-activist-linda-sarsour-in-march-2017-says-money-still-hasnt-arrived/

this videos great mate thanks

harder daddy

you stay over there and fuck your brothers like a good lil muzzie

m8 im not even muzzie

Of course you think it's a good read lol. It aligns with your predispositions. Guy claims to have studied Islam for years yet uses a literal nobody's 'sharia manual' as definitive proof that sunni's use taqiyya. People barely know who Ghazali is - they don't care about al-Salik's sharia manual because it's literally irrelevant. Most of the posts are retarded, and I doubt anyone is autistic enough to go on a fool's errand.

course youre not. You just like fucking your brother for non religious reasons. You'll fit right in over there. This isn't the place for you though.

Your post aligns with your predispositions, what's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=cYhpN7tkBSU

Big Ben is replaced by Clock Boy

noone uses fake information as an excuse you morons and your shill conversations

Than why is no one protesting regarding this issue to get under the paki mayor's skin?

Literally every time a Muslim talks to an infidel they are actively committing taqiyya