*Hysterical White Woman Noises

*Hysterical White Woman Noises
youtube.com/watch?v=QHCn0Z7muE8

Nice.

Women always throw drinks on people over anything.

Any women does that should be slapped immediately

She's not wrong though.

Hahaha. We need more of this. Pussy pass revoked.

Why would you wear a MAGA hat in Denmark though?

Noice.

>THIS IS ASSAULT
she is a bitch but that cuck too

>mfw this beta cuck literally starts crying and screaming for help as the bitch leaves

should have asked why trump is racist. i bet she would say mexicans/wall, and that is a shit argument.

>The alt right is the party of mascul-

I don't own one but it has the same triggering effect as it has in NY or California

Fingers crossed she'll have acid splashed in her face.

Tbh some people due to their bad english might sound weird with their word selection.

"Fucking, fucking racist"
"You should be ashamed"
"Horrible human"

Not one argument. What is it with these folks never being able to have a meaningful political discussion? Why does it usually result in violence or drink throwing?

by legal definition it is assault, nothing cucked about using legal means to punish idiots

They don't have political beliefs, they have religious beliefs. Secular humanist liberalism is the new fundamentalist religion in the west. 'Racists' are the new witches.

I once argued with a "highly educated" female who told me that Africans were prosperous before colonization.

I asked her to point me to one prosperous black society and she just called me a retarded conservative bigot.

These people will just throw around their education and repeat the same things without a proof. They do not care about the truth at all

He really is a cuck for not telling her to fuck off.

How the fuck is it possible that white women are the most beautiful and the most desirable creatures in the world, but at the same time they are such intolerable cunts? God really fucking screwed us over in this one.

Well, he clearly got angry at her, but what else could he have done? Anything more than that and he'd have gone to jail for assault.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the modern American female. The most entitled and spoiled group in the history of the Earth, they have no sense of shame or humility and absolutely cannot stand being challenged in any way. I am American and have seen almost that exact same scenario play out a dozen or so times. Good on the Danebro for pressing charges.

The video doesn't show what was going on at the beginning. We dont' know what ahppened

>American
It's from Denmark, though. The white west has been brainwashed by media and education system. In American media it's "TRUMP RUSSIA TRUMP RUSSIA", in European media it's "DRUMPF EVIL HILLARY WON, MAYBE RUSSIAN PUPPET DRUMPF EVIL"

The woman is clearly American. She has no accent at all.

Ah well it would have made sense for her to be Danish too

either way

went to aarhus a few months ago with my fiancée, it was covered in garbage and disgusting

Prov Norrebro næste gang mate.

>FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING
>RACIST
>WAYYYCISSSSS!!!!

She ran out of steam fast.

I saw a guy with one recently. I mean, it looked like a decent cap, but I do wonder what the purpose was. No one seemed to give a shit about it

Woah americans why you coming to scandinavia with your bullshit ideas!!!? Can you not teach your women proper world views. Thank god we scandinavians stand up for whats right at least.

So Denmark based?

Except legally it is and there's literally nothing wrong with dealing with hysterical bitches in any legal way that you can.

>for what