What comes after death?

What comes after death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YsjrA87Cno
youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on what you believe

Memes.

time is a circle and it only gets closer.

Depends on your lifestyle choices.

Therein by the grace of God I am saved.

death is a lie

>Therein by the grace of God I am saved.
This

You ascend to a higher or lower plane

Something.
Otherwise we'd create an existential paradox.
As to what that "something" entails, well, I Don't know, I guess I'll discover it the day I die.
In the meanwhile I believe in the Christian vision.

Decay.

>Otherwise we'd create an existential paradox.
Why do you think this? Is something between two eons of nothing not possible to you?

the thing is, every single time you get close to dying, it will appear, to you, as if you survived
when in reality a split has occurred, so that you both died and lived, your body died in one, but not the other, the one which your consciousness is still in, this is because consciousness cannot end
look up quantum immortality to brushes up on this, but just barely, at the very least it will help you understand

You move from space/time to time/space, to review, forgive yourself and others, and program your next incarnation. With the ultimate goal of having enough experience to reunite with the creator after 7 densities (we are in third). After death, once one realizes they have died, they go in their indigo ray body (the form maker), instead of the yellow ray body that has died.
Lawofone.info
All is one

Probably nothing, which is why I try not to think about it.

Live everyday as if you'd have to live it a thousand times over.
"Death" is such a misnomer.
It is entirely possible if you are a purely material being that your existence right now will be reconstructed in the future by random chance somewhere.
Or if you are more than material then you'll find yourself in the afterlife, or perhaps another life.
In either case "death" is not the end.

More death

The Judgement.

But what about when every body in every universe is dying of old age. Are you stuck in an endless loop of dying or eternally aging until the heat death of the universe because somewhere your body must survive into the 1000s

Read Parmenide's work and it will all become clearer.
He speaks of the inexistence of non-existence. From this, we can extrapolate that consciousnesses, wether or not they

then why isn't there at least one person on earth who is essentially immortal. If your theory is true and there isn't a person who is immortal in our universe than where ever he is, his life is a false reality.

>What comes after death?
I do.

Reincarnation.

Our suffering is eternal.

Life

Piece.

>What comes after death?

Same thing that happened to you 100 years before you were born.

I don't get why you're concerned about not existing later when for the majority of time in the universe so far you didn't exist already. It never bothers you that you weren't around in 121 BC so why worry about 2121?

you go back to the place where you once was before you were born

Quantum immortality
youtube.com/watch?v=0YsjrA87Cno

Go back to /r9k/.

theres is this stuff that looks like tropical ocean water (crystal clear) dont touch it. it makes most people sleep and weak and there are a ton of bodies in the water below the surface that extend for what seems like miles into the horizon.

not evenly distributed either some are higher and others are lower. they couldnt swim out there they would have passed out before then

some are immune to the waters effects but its really rare. no ferry man . maybe there was at one point but if he ever existed he must have quit

>t. never been in a near death experience
Literal fiction.

>Live everyday as if you'd have to live it a thousand times over.
Wtf... memes aside, this really made me think. Better than "live everyday like it's your last".

Sup Forums.
you're welcome.

Eternal suffering is the reason you should all be thankful that nothings is all that is awaiting you

Eternal MTV

Nice argument

His name was Buddha and Jesus Christ. You're not ready to know his current name

cumming right now desu desu

Same stuff as before birth

Your consciousness remains but your physical vessel parishes.

Infinity. If you can't handle living a single life your death is going to feel like forever.

This argument is so fucking stupid.
We are scared of not existing because we have now experienced existence. It doesn't matter about the past because our inevitable death is in the future.

>>t. never been in a near death experience

I've already been dead on an operating table, I don't know how much closer you think I should get? I also notice that while you have a dumb assertion of authority that's also shown to be bullshit, you never actually responded to the argument.

Maybe you'd like to do so now?

Why does nonexistence frighten you in the future but not in the past? You already didn't exist before, what makes you think it's any different in the future?

In fact if you have been near death or in a coma or just knocked unconscious you might have noticed it's a whole lot like an inky blackness of absolutely no experience.

The only thing that might frighten you is learning that the universe just keeps moving without you. Normally this happens when you're just hitting your teens. Maybe you stalled in development.

sounds like you two need a healthy dose of russian propaganda~

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38

Your conciseness goes into a higher dimension.

Because we are not at a time in our (your) timeline where it's possible for someone to live forever yet. If quantum immortality is correct, you will see science that will have you live forever.

>You already didn't exist before

That is in correct SVEN...

You get qt anime girl (male)

Most likely hell since even though it is said if you believe in Christ you will be saved however pretty much all humans are repeat offenders, so most likely hell.

The cat in the box analogy was created to prove the absurd outcomes from our current understanding of physics at quantum level partical interactions.
Trying to demonstrate our understanding is flawed.
Noone ever seriously believed the cats both alive and dead.

Its faggots like you who have taken this analogy as real and extrapolated its retarted logic to infinity.

KYS! Literally fiction.

Argument enough?

I'm gay and for the life of me can't figure out what is attractive about traps

I really don't think it does.

>our current understanding
>mainstream = current

christ, GPS was hidden from the public for decades, any advancements in physics would be murdered over.

>It doesn't matter about the past because our inevitable death is in the future.
> We are scared of not existing

You couldn't even express what you're scared of. Look at what you're saying. Actually take a moment to think about this. You're scared of not existing but you should know you've already not existed for a very long time. Unless you somehow think the world came into being when you were born.

This is really the core of virtually all objections. It betrays an infantile idea of the universe and existence. You think this is a story and that you're the main protagonist. Virtually all media that likely fills your daily life aids this notion. It's all about some center of the universe character and it all revolves around their experience.

I honestly think a lot of social ills stem from the fact the west is selling this individualistic horseshit where everyone gets to be the hero, especially when you eventually have to confront the fact it's wrong. Life just continues when people die. Even the life of the party people. Even the ones with all the power and money.

This obsession with life being centered around you is a very new idea. Even in my grandparents generation they were a lot more aware of death and life marching on. You made families to make kids because time would march on and they were your legacy. Self-absorbed people today can't see themselves focusing on having a legacy because "WAAAH LIFE IS POINTLESS MAN IT'S ALL ABOUT ME WAAH".

And they wonder why everyone's "depressed".

>eternally aging
there ya go
and if that sounds bad to you, just imagine some horrible accident that doesnt kill you, but you wish you were dead
or you start to go insane and want it all to end
fun times

Non existance is not sad, it's just kind of a bummer.

Probably because you're not attracted to feminine features you abomination to God.

Fags, dykes, and transfags get off of Sup Forums.

Why don't you just kill yourself?

Autopsy.

Why would I? Are you trying to pull some teenage nihilism on me?

Did you notice the part I explicitly explain the failure of modern narcissism and make clear life isn't about us as individuals? Did you forget to engage your brain?

Honestly you should be banned for posting such retarded fucking garbage.

No, what I mean is you're spouting hypothetical bullshit with no evidence.

Peace.

this is actually autistic

Fair enough in the sense that you never get to see a season finale or even the clip show at your funeral. But really nonexistence is mostly a bummer for the people who are left after you go. I miss my parents a lot. You don't get second chances to make amends so make sure things are always right between you and those you love.

>spouting hypothetical bullshit with no evidence

Can you actually articulate what it is you want me to show evidence for? I've laid out my reasoning pretty clearly, maybe you didn't understand what the words meant?

Life

Depends on your karma. May be literal Heaven, may be literal hell.

Sleep... John 11:11

Oh go back to your /r/[whatever] censored bullshit. Or is this your first non-summer here?

Probably not. You have to have a really good reason these days for anyone to even think of spending the resources for a full autopsy. You think all of those boomers about to drop dead are getting autopsies? They're going straight to the ovens.

>You're scared of not existing but you should know you've already not existed for a very long time.

Hey SVEN you keep misinforming people. I existed for as long as the Universe has existed and I will continue to exist even after my death.

justice

Okay kid, it's all about you. Just keep watching tv.

hopefully forgiveness

Kittens...lots and lots of kittens

It is "all about me". Without me, the universe is dead. I've always existed too, since I never didn't exist until I existed ;)

Aaaaaand there's no more reason for me to be on the interwebs today since it can only go downhill.

Thanks user. Outrage-free Monday incoming.

gase, dihe and perort

It's blatant assumption. You have no actual idea what comes after death just like me.

Aubade

BYPHILIP LARKIN

I work all day, and get half-drunk at night.

Waking at four to soundless dark, I stare.

In time the curtain-edges will grow light.

Till then I see what’s really always there:

Unresting death, a whole day nearer now,

Making all thought impossible but how

And where and when I shall myself die.

Arid interrogation: yet the dread

Of dying, and being dead,

Flashes afresh to hold and horrify.

___

The mind blanks at the glare. Not in remorse

—The good not done, the love not given, time

Torn off unused—nor wretchedly because

An only life can take so long to climb

Clear of its wrong beginnings, and may never;

But at the total emptiness for ever,

The sure extinction that we travel to

And shall be lost in always. Not to be here,

Not to be anywhere,

And soon; nothing more terrible, nothing more true.

___

This is a special way of being afraid

No trick dispels. Religion used to try,

That vast moth-eaten musical brocade

Created to pretend we never die,

And specious stuff that saysNo rational being

Can fear a thing it will not feel,not seeing

That this is what we fear—no sight, no sound,

No touch or taste or smell, nothing to think with,

Nothing to love or link with,

The anaesthetic from which none come round.

____

And so it stays just on the edge of vision,

A small unfocused blur, a standing chill

That slows each impulse down to indecision.

Most things may never happen: this one will,

And realisation of it rages out

In furnace-fear when we are caught without

People or drink. Courage is no good:

It means not scaring others. Being brave

Lets no one off the grave.

Death is no different whined at than withstood.

____

Slowly light strengthens, and the room takes shape.

It stands plain as a wardrobe, what we know,

Have always known, know that we can’t escape,

Yet can’t accept. One side will have to go.

Meanwhile telephones crouch, getting ready to ring

In locked-up offices, and all the uncaring

Intricate rented world begins to rouse.

The sky is white as clay, with no sun.

Work has to be done.

Postmen like doctors go from house to house

But the void before you were born ended with your being born into existence...

>I'm gay and for the life of me can't figure out what is attractive about traps
>he likes masculine features
kys

>reddit spacing makes his posts a mile long
get the fuck out of my timeline

It's a poem you fucking amerishart.

Don't call me a kid for one! Secondly don't project yourself on me or others. Keep your motives and simple understanding to yourself. You aren't the end all or be all nor a prophet or a preacher to Sup Forums. Thirdly I do what I want to not what people tell me to do and watching T.V. is at the bottom.

IF THE PLANET IS DESTROYED YOU AREN'T COMING BACK HERE AS ANYTHING! EACH LIFE IS FINITE AND HAS A TIME LIMIT! THE UNIVERSE HAS A LIFETIME!

Life

>THE UNIVERSE HAS A LIFETIME!
Yeah and a hundred years ago we thought it was godz and shiet so nice fucking assumption

Revelation 6
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

It's the same as before you were born. Therefore you can be born again.

I'd say 'nothing', as expected of someone in my position. However, I've been having eerie "flashbacks" of events and situations that feel deeply familiar to me. As I've grown older, I feel I've uncovered a very deep-seated resentment for being here - not just adult angst, but something that feels very old.

I would genuinely prefer oblivion, to be honest. I feel that I've been vying for it over the course of many ages.

What if the universe entropies out inbetween tho

>so nice fucking assumption

It isn't an assumption it is a LAW.

Christianity is fake

>As I've grown older, I feel I've uncovered a very deep-seated resentment for being here - not just adult angst, but something that feels very old.
It's called feeling doomed. Everything is. Probably

>it's a LAW that the sun orbits us!
Science cuck

oh god why do I know the artist?

The self is a house on fire, and the wise man gets out.

Everything is heading to a state of disorder since it was last ordered.

So where is the line drawn then? How close to dying?

I want to know but at the same time I don't want it to be like I believe it is (nothingness). Should I an hero or what? Will we ever surpass death?