Slavery and Torture

For hundreds of years the white man has taken blacks from the paradise of their their ancestral African homes, sold them into slavery, tortured, castrated, worked them to death and outright murdered them.

Hundreds of millions were tormented in this manner. The black man built America while whitey sit in the shade drinking tea debating science, philosophy and much more stolen from Africans.

If this does sicken you, you have no soul to speak of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not to forget that the white masters get their dicks sucked by black bedwenches while whipping niggers to work faster...

no it doesn't sicken me, guess i have a soul. Thanks OP.

The false prophet Mohammed was a black slave trader

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Black people were eating eachother and you think using them as a dishwasher or a farmhand is evil and crude? They were chopping limbs off of their children for magical rituals, and you're salty because in modern days they are "belittled" as sexual objects?

YOU HAVE NO SOUL.

sounds like the dream

Catalogue thumbnail looked like Vivec.

>Hundreds of millions
seems legit

I dont want to hear about slavery until its banned and illegal in Saudi and Israel

I have no soul to speak of

Go pick a fight with the muslims OP. Play the guilt card too. See how far it gets you. They're still running slaves today. Go look into the shit they're pulling in Qatar.

We whites did our bit. Now fuck off before the only thing we regret is not being meaner.

Most Africans never engaged in cannibalism. Stop lying

>castrated

That was the Arab/Muslim slave masters.
And hey look, they avoided the negro problem!
Also the sensibly racist Jews in Israel know what a disaster to a civilized nation it is if negroes are allowed to procreate.

>paradise
>Africa
pick one

suck it.

Here's your (You) for a make-believe story. Spend it wisely.

Not sickened at all. My ancestor brought that slave for a solid 10k and i don't see a reason why he should have given it back for free.

most africans were never enslaved either. what's the bet on which number is higher?

Vivec a dumb cunt. Even almalexia is better

>castrated

How the fuck are there African Americans then? You know who did import millions of black slaves and castrate them though right?

>For hundreds of years
Fucking idiot

The only one doing it for hundrets of years are you black idiots in africa and the muslims idiots in the mid east. To this day btw while white stopped decades ago just to but it in perspective right now this second there exists more slaves than in all of US history combined all thanks to black african worthless idiots and muslims. While whites have no hand in this at all. Therefore ahhaha you are a idiot and i am sad that the us didnt have more slaved so your pretended outrage at least has a purpose.

The Anglo-Saxon man did, i don't remember fucking Romanians having slaves, they were slaves of the Ottomans. And you don't hear us bitching do you.

First off, we didn't enslave them, we merely bought them from African warlords who had enslaved them. Second of all America was not built on slavery, most of it was built by white people, slaves did very little to increase the overall prosperity of the United States. They merely worked in the cotton plantations increasing the prosperity of their masters. America was built mostly by the northeners who, might I add, were mostly white.

Ahh. The good old days.

I stopped reading at paradise
Saged right there.
Filthy coon
sage

This.
And it will well documented by even foreign writters at the time like Tocqueville.
He says something along the lines of. Freeing the nigger was in favor of the white man, not the nigger.
Tocqueville in democracy in america 1
Though you amerifatsshats never read shit
Just in case.

It was arabs and other blacks that sold africans into slavery dumbass.

You know, just niggers selling out other niggers. 400 years later and still nothings changed.

FUCK YOU OP!

>We wuz quadcopters n sheeeit.

For 150 years they are free, yet they've been unable to return to their African paradise. Instead they decided to terraform US into African standards.

>If this does sicken you, you have no soul to speak of.

Guess that means I have a soul.

Stopped reading at paradise

>1 post by this ID.
Riddle me this slavery cucks why is only the white man responsible for slavery when it was a black/jewish institution from beginning to end?

>paradise
you were living in mud huts and dead by 30. Idiot.

The truth is: right now you are better off than any African and you can thank the slavemasters that you never met, knew or suffered from for that. If you dont believe me you should go back to Africa. Let us know how great your paradise is. Oh, and you'll just love how civil you all are here too.

>For hundreds of years the white man has taken blacks from the paradise
>other blacks and kikes

fuck off

Feel free to go back, and they could have always brought Asians or Latinos to replace you. You are not big shit

>For hundreds of years the white man has taken blacks from the paradise of their their ancestral African homes
>africa
>paradise

You're free to return to America, no your fellow black men sold you into slavery, no you were not tormented because even as a slaves you had better lives than those who were left in Africa, no you didn't built America, visionaries and architects did, you were just instructed to move shit from point A to point B, it doesn't sicken me so according to you I have a soul. sage and goodbye nigger

You know what? Ok!
I'll agree with you.

So, let's do something about it. The only fair reparation I can think of is fair market value liquidation of all of your current assets and then the "white devil" American tax payer can pay for your one way trip to the predominantly black African country of your choice, giving up your American citizenship of course (you don't want to be a part of something "slaves built" right?).
Go build your society with "your people".

You'll be happier with whom you consider "your people" and we'll be happier over here moving on from shit of which you were preventing us.

Just read an article on the rampant sex slave trade happening in Africa.

I think you should be grateful that your ancestors were taken away

You... Haven't been to most African countries lately.... Have you?

paradise LOL

Fuck off, cry baby. Slavs suffer a lot more from slavery and we never cry like bunch lazy blacks from hoods. Even word slave is symbol of Slavic slavery. Why Black people are such a cry babies and act so passive aggressive or just aggressive when you meet weaker person?

Who invented slavery?
Africans.
Africans tribes took each other as slaves and established the oldest and most famous slave market in the world at Morrocco long before the Romans arrived to buy slaves from them. So stop blaming "de ebil whitey". for a situation you were part of.

Just keeping feral animals inline between ball games.

slide thread, fuck you

sage

>For hundreds of years the white man has taken blacks

along with arabs, other blacks, northern africans, ottoman and literally everybody who had contact with them

>from the paradise of their their ancestral African homes

that they did nothing with but slept all day and ate bush meat

>sold them into slavery, tortured, castrated, worked them to death and outright murdered them.

along with everyone else, further more the ones that survived generally have astronomically better lives than the ones that were not taken

>Hundreds of millions were tormented in this manner.

gross over-estimation, the technological development of africa did not permitted such numbers to be maintained, let alone enslaved - with regards to atlantic slave trade we are lookin at few million tops

>The black man built America

the negro contribution was mainly in pre-industrial farming and was generally not significant enough to claim such thing

>while whitey sit in the shade drinking tea debating science, philosophy

among innumerable other things

>stolen from Africans.

science and philosophy are as alien to a black person as work ethic

>If this does sicken you, you have no soul to speak of.

you even managed to fuck the post up in the end, idea wise as you did the factology above

good job, nigger

Africans never learned how to farm and therefor would die without the white man instructing him in how to be productive.

Video: Black girl trying to milk a cow.

How did such a race of supermen ever become slaves?

If you didn't want them gone then why did you capture them and sell them to Jews

WE

You are almost correct, faggot. The only issue with your post is the the tense of the verb: "for hundreds of years the white man has..." It should be all past tense. White men are no longer taking your highly advanced, peaceful civilization as slaves. As a matter of fact, we'd be perfectly content with all of you going back and rebuilding the glorious civilization stolen from you. What a faggot.

>650,000+ White people die in a massive war to free blacks.

>Meanwhile Blacks are still keeping and trading in slaves worldwide.

>Same with Muslims

>Its da White Man's Fault

Fuck yourself, Nigger.

The funniest part is that Whites provided the only real window in history when you WERENT slaves. And that window is closing.

Do you think the Jews, Spics, Muslims, Chinks, etc - give the slightest fuck about you? When they're in power, you'll be swept aside like cut grass. Back to slavery, blackie.

And the whole time, you'll be bemoaning Da White Man. It truly illustrates just how retarded and entitled Niggers are. You deserve an unbroken eternity of slavery, and we deserve to be free of Niggers.

>Its your dream to fuck an animal who has better than coin toss odds of giving you herpes.

Good luck with that, user.

Why didn't you niggers do what it took to protect yourselves? The conquered have no one to blame but themselves.

And all you can do is continue bitching about it to this very day.

On a sidenote, reading the slave chronicles from the late 1800s, I can see that most of the blacks were much much more honorable than the disgraceful crybabies that carry the current negro mantle.

They were enslaved by blacks first. Then, there are tribes in Africa. Superior ones enslave inferiors.
Finally, when we found them, they had rudimentary language and had built nothing.
They had a better life being owned by whites that they would have if they were owned by blacks or arabs.
You should be grateful the white men took you to America, you'd still be slaves in Africa by now.
So long whiny bitch

You are right. 100% correct.

But those were the good old days my dog shit coloured friend. All I want to know is when can we start doing it again?

Beastiality