Chapter 355 when? I can't wait any longer to see Hisoka get closer to his life long dream of killing Chrollo

Chapter 355 when? I can't wait any longer to see Hisoka get closer to his life long dream of killing Chrollo.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithridatism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thursday, as every week

PROPERTIES

Cancer

I know (heart sign)

Time for Chrollo to enter eternal sleep.

OF BOTH RUBBER AND GUM

Can't wait, I'm betting we get 2-3 chapters before Chrollo dies.

>implying the other spiders won't save him

soon

>yfw it cuts away from the end of the fight to Kurapika or somewhere else

Even better. It's really hard for "my wish is one hundred wishes"-kun maintain being interesting and mysterious, while the whole Dark Continent is potentially overflowing with mystery and "fun". It's just Hisoka deserves this crappy fight since he worked so hard to get it.

You'll be waiting forever, user. Chrollo is about to 9/11 the shit out of pedoclown.

>Hisotards are the new Killuafags
I really hope their dumb pedo dies next chapter so they can fuck off with their shitty forced meme.

masaka

Can't wait for the stylish explosion.

>Killuafags
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithridatism
Here, completely mundane article, vandalized by some weeb, probably killuafag. They are still strong as ever.

>This page was last modified on 25 May 2016, at 09:33.

>Mfw Properties of Rubber and Gum send exposion right back at Chrlol face

>01:36, 31 May 2015‎
So it was changed almost exactly a year ago, when the Killuafagging became unbearable.

Killuafagging got unbearable during the CA anime run because they all cried about that one scene with Gon.

>gon has a mental breakdown but all killuafags care about is killua's feelings getting hurt
Fucking faggots

>implying he'll need saving
>implying he won't just blow the fuck out of Hisoshit

This.

New chapter: 1 day
Spoilers: Around 18 hours

So did we clear up what happens if Chrollo dies? Looking back the rule just states people who have killed a member of the Ryodan are invited to take their place with the leader's consent. So what happens if the leader dies? Will Hisoka be invited back by the new leader or will he just take Chrollo's place?

It's not a rule that necessarily applies you dumb piece of shit, do you think Kurapika is a Troupe member now?

Chrollo wanted Kurapika to join you fucking Asperger.

The Ryodan were all scolded by Chrollo for letting their feelings get in the way of the rules multiple times.

What chapter was this said in? Are you sure you're not thinking of Nobunaga wanting Gon to join because he reminded him of Uvo?
Also according to you Silva would be a member too.

You confusing "invited to join" with "forced to join". Silva would be a retard to join a gang of petty thieves.

>Nobunaga eternally assblasted at Kurapika
>Shalnark probably wants to avenge Uvo
>Machi will chase Hisoka down if he kills Chrollo
>Phinks and Feitan likely to go after Kurapika(they had to wait because of the nen curse)

Fucking weebs make me cringe.

>that delicate longing look of Hisoka

I feel bad for animeonlyfags.

Hisoka was so cute in the GI arc.

Can't wait for Chrollo to put a stop to this child rapist.

Clown friend can't die he's a friend :(

On the other hand no one outside the Troupe likes Chrollo so he can fuck off

Paku died for nothing.

Nobody at all likes Hisoka

Gon, Killua, Biscuit etc. are all friends with him. It's almost like you didn't read the Greed Island arc at all.

>friends
He wants to fucking kill and possibly rape them you dumb asshole, just because he helped them out once doesn't make them friends

Nigger what?

Hisoka wants to kill and possibly rape everyone who's kinda strong. He can still have friends, you big jerk.

>Gon, Killua, Biscuit etc. are all friends with him
>Hisokafags are this delusional

They've clearly built a pretty strong rapport by the end of the arc.

I mean, yes, Hisoka will probably try to murder them someday, but that's part and parcel of being buddies with an evil, murderous jester.

You have to take the good with the bad, you know? Yes, he might be a vicious psychopath, but when you really need him, Hisoka will come through. And isn't that what friendship's all about?

>strong rapport

Dude what? Their last scene basically was
>i'm out
>ok bye
>oh fuck guys i realized he was lying to us earlier
>what a piece of shit
If this is a strong rapport to you you must be very lonely.

Name a better friend than Hisoka.
Protip: You can't

next chapter name: The Magician Doesn't Come Back

>Ends of the Earth
Mfw it's foreshadowing for the dark continent.

How many years until the story ends? How many years until the anime adaptation from 2011 continues?

...Will they just re-boot it a 3rd time later on?

>How many years until the anime adaptation from 2011 continues?
Fuck off.

I don't know, but we're ~5 chapters away from another long-ass hiatus. Any time now

>the anime adaptation from 2011 continues

The anime is pretty good though. It has actual good art and the best studio out there is making it

Compare that to their attitudes when they met him in the pond. They've made ENORMOUS progress with Hisoka, and are about as down with him as you can expect after like just a week or two together. They know he'll try to help them out if they ask, and would probably consider doing the same for him. If that's not a rapport, what is?

>Bear !QTOwxh9tvE
Don't you have a 3x3 thread to jerk off in? But thanks for reminding me to filter you so i won't have to see your shitty opinions.

Their relationship hasn't changed at all and they're still wary of him and consider him a threat. Bisky called him a liar back then as well. Even when Hisoka talked about team work or something Gon dismissed it.
No one likes your gay magician user.

The art sucks. Terrible washed out colors with butchered designs, and Badhouse is a dead studio.

Do you really see Gon and Killua immediately going on the defensive the next time they bump into him?

So why did they bother rebooting the anime if the children's comics weren't finished yet? They already had a series out and they could have waited to reboot the series like FMA did, and then have a finished product.

It was a cash grab.

How is re-animating something a cash grab? They could have just re-released the original anime or promoted it without hiring tons of people.

Because the end of the anime works good enough.

Damn chrollo really is gonna die.

>make it for kids 100%
well

The art is AT LEAST 4x better than the manga's art

>filtering people with opinions you disagree with
Why are you even on Sup Forums?

DO NOT reply to useless tripfag posts, just report and move on.

You understood me wrong, it was a cash grab attempt from Madhouse.

tripfags are really stupid and whores

I think you mean 40x worse than the manga art. The characters in the anime look horrendous compared to Togashi's designs.

>The art is AT LEAST 4x better than the manga's art
Holy shit Bear i knew you were a retarded faggot but you're doing it on purpose now.

>Shalnark avenging Uvo
Shalnark's power got stolen like a bitch
He probably isn't in the spider anymore

>Rape them
Sure smells like tumblr here

My little chrollo can't be this cute.

Am I getting memed

Shalnark likely gave his ability to Chrollo for the fight you dumb nigger
>He probably isn't in the spider anymore
Fuck off.

Remember to report useless trips buds.

Worst case, he could develop a new ability. He's strong and talented.

>doing themangafox scans meme
I bet you stream your anime too you stupid tripfuck.

>He gave up on his ability
>He was one of the most important spider members
>Doesn't have his ability now
>Being useful in anyway
Chrollofags are sure delusional

texture surprise will be the finishing move
chrollo wont even understand how it killed him, but it is the ultimate move

Such high quality art.

Dude what? It's not exactly an impressive manipulation ability.

I guess people literally covering their asses around Hisoka is tumblr now

>HOLD IT RIGHT FUCKING THERE BUB
>NO FUCKING WAY JOSE

>Another day, another unrelated thread in which the 2011 anime is shitted on.

>mentioning rape upon children is tumblr now
Are you feeling well? You should stop going on Sup Forums for a while.

Hopefully we see more of the best girl soon.

I don't get it. How is texture surprise a finishing move? You can make pitfalls with it or something, but I think Chrollo wouldn't fall for any silly texture surprise shit.

Wouldn't Chrollo know about it anyway? Gay Clown was a Spider for quite a while.

He's still a Hunter with access to all kinds of information you idiot.

Fuck never noticed Goreinu doing that. Fucking Hisoka.

Hot