BRITAIN CUCKED BY MUSLIMS FOR CENTURIES

Britcucks, you have some explaining to do. I saw a ((commercial)) for a movie called Victoria and Abdul. It's a movie about the Queen of England bowing and being submissive to Muslim cock. I thought this was just some fantasy progressive propaganda degenerate shit being made today for social justice points but it's ACTUALLY TRUE, the Queen of England had a Muslim lover and bowed to him.

How the hell can you Britcucks look yourselves in the mirror? Britain was ALWAYS a Muslim nation. Fucking embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=T504u17Ao9A

>big bong not donging.

How will the bongs know when its dong for taste water and crispyeats?

>le britain was alwayz a moslem nation huuuurrrrrr

>le burger has extensive nigger infestation in a country that doesnt belong to him

>le burger is making fun of his true home

mfw

America has nothing in common with Britain. To us you're just another one of the stuck-up Euro nations that always doubted us and talked shit from the sidelines while we got the real heavy lifting done.

We installed Mini version in our gardens

Some rich blokes carry around portable ones in their backpacks

God says no

Ah very good. Resourceful bongs as always.

He was nothing more than a glorified servant, and he was completely cucked and forced back to India by Edward VII. Only an American would call a nation "Muslim" due to the fact that they had one, insignificant being in the court of a Queen. You seem to forget that Britain owned India.

Anglos were always cucks they were the first to import negroes into their country(around 1700) an d were the first to racemix with them

>it didn't happen

Read up the history. She was a known lover of his. We're talking about the British royal family.

No, she wasn't. Their relationship was purely platonic, he was her friend. In what conceivable way does this make Britain an Islamic country? One could say that America was always a nigger country, seeing how many of your founding fathers had slaves, who they had children with.

Stop using our language, politics, culture, design and science then please.

That's like asking the sky not to be blue

Actually, that's one particular sky that's turning azul...

Queen Vicky took all sort of cock.
Scots cock,paki cock, kraut cock.
she loved penis so much she gave free bj's to blacks.

PLEASE SOMEONE HOW MANY BONGS IS IT! I HAVENT EATEN IN WHAT I IMAGINE IS YEARS.
I CANT MAKE A CUPPA AT THE INAPROPRIATE TIME OR ILL BE NICKED.
PLS HOW MANY BONG

5 past 2bongs o'clock

Don't worry Brit Bongless we did so long ago. I think you missed the part where we don't say GOD SAVE THE Queen or eat toffy poofing poffer crisp knocker gobolie wobllers.

You may now stop using electricity now or just admit that USA is #1

Sole sole sole sole!!

Victoria was redpilled so her reputation must be destroyed.

Jesus Christ, the UK is hellbent on dethroning Sweden as biggest cucks.

I'm starting to think Brexit was just a ploy to replace Eastern European immigration with that of Pakis.

we owned india and pakistan.
we're not allowed to mention it anymore.

>queen victoria's funnny fun times with her pet monkey

Every time I see that fucking clock I see the Head of Tomas Moro hanging there for daring to dream with a different world.

That's the reason you have terrorism, stop blaming everybody else, realize how much people hate your guts and solve it or at least make them ignore it.

>fight to the death to keep Germans out
>import 30 million Niggers and Muslims
Well played. Island retards. You sure showed us.

Fake history

>Cry out in a silence all will hear

Psycho-op to destroy British morale further. The West is in the state of siege by Soviets.

You REALLY want this to be true don't you?

You fucking sad act.

Oops

>our
fucking ahistorical bongs

The House of Representatives is a carbon copy of the House of Commons

Fake news.

Abdul was just Queen Victoria's close friend, as the movie makes clear.

Why do you think she was assassinated? She was embarrassing them.

Do you believe everything you see in the movies, Jose?

Nice reply.

>not realizing that the American reality of today is nothing more than British projection of tomorrow

yeah because Hollywood only ever tells the truth, fucking moron

How the fuck does it take 4 years.

This.

Cold War never ended, they just switched tactics

The repairs are for the whole Westminster estate, not just the clock. The Houses of Parliament are crumbling, which considering they're not even old, is pretty pathetic.

>it's literally called Victoria and Abdul

You can't even meme this shit up.

Op is so gay he has to mention that its got something to do with cocks especially brown cocks. This is a family movie that nobody will watch, in reality we cucked India 10fold during the period of queen victoria

Were as France has always been nigger land since the beginning of time.

But that's not what they'll show and that's exactly what the left will use to dismantle and cuck your nation forever more. Deal with it. This is propaganda to make it seem like the browning of Britain is normal and good. Accept the brown cock. Embrace it.

Please Jamal, how many racemixing movies does Hollywood pump out everyday? This is a threat to both our nation's.

America was founded with niggers and Native Americans in it. Britain is totally different.

I guess you can say that America is just an exact replica of Britain since it was founded by the fags.

>make a movie about the entirety of the british people being cùcked by their queen
>it's still not progressive enough for msm

from wikipedia:
>Writing for The Independent Amrou Al-Kadhi was highly critical of the film. He wrote that "Films like Victoria & Abdul seek to absolve our barbaric behaviour in colonised countries." Al-Kadhi criticised the white-washing of the British Raj and the "offensive two-dimensionality" of Abdul's character, who is shown kissing the feet of Queen Victoria and expressing his gratitude of being among the "glorious people" of the British Empire.

Didn't St. Thomas More get executed for refusing to acknowledge the King as head of the Anglican "Church" though, along with his refusal to recognize the King's second "marriage". It wasn't because he wrote Utopia.

im speechless

what a scandal

She was the old ladies manservant. He took her out, got her shit, made her tea.

As an old lady, the Queen got herself a brown sidekick because her children wouldn't visit her.

*whereas
I'm a fucking wop and I know your language better than you do you complete idiot

Why the fuck do you think princess Diana was killed? She was banging a dune coon and might have been knocked up.

This is the ideal britbong post. You may not like it, but this is what peak posting looks like

Was the Muslim dude gay?

Young brown dude with old lady?

Young queers hang out with old fag hags.

The queen had some dude do her hair and make her tea. Makes you think... the guy must have been "FABULOUS."

>Tfw the only bongs I hear now are from the call to prayer

Jesus Christ that saddens me. I really like America but I wish they wiped out all the fucking dirty spics and niggers.

Go and prep your African bull, Brandley

UK is ruled by jewish banksters. White Brits are fucked forever.

1) The movie has nothing to do with "bowing and being submissive to Muslim cock"
2) It's almost entirely fiction and the character is a generic poo not a muslim (not 100% sure)
3) Learn the difference between England and Britain

Thought the movie looked pretty interesting from the trailer.
Then the queen told him to teach her the fucking Quran and they went for MUH SLAVERY

Such an industrious Empire...

Niggers started appearing around 1960 in France, and we expelled them from Europe in every territory conquered by us during Napoleon's times
If you weren't suck kike's cocksuckers there would be no shitskins in Europe right now