Which is the best Servant/Master pair?

Which is the best Servant/Master pair?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!L8hw1awK!P3wfWlb_4ykriYaN8sgjCEEgwD9WqV6wGrbCmZAV_Lc
translation-blog.tumblr.com/post/21210458027/project-page-fatezero-special-drama-cds
youtu.be/wGSz-ZVeJUE
yadi.sk/d/DdROjrFBewdeQ
imgur.com/a/bWtC6
mediafire.com/?e1p0cbg19mb5enh
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=478710
youtube.com/watch?v=ne89qCOYIRg&list=PLgl8DlKgmx14A0du-FLhLYkODyGM3GcGH&index=26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kayne "Hot Wheels" El Melons and Crazy Dirmund.

Femgil / kirei

Those 2 are definitely the most entertaining. I miss them.

None of them

Caster with the serial killer and Rider/Waver are by far the best.

Why does Zero have everything good?

Because the writer is for once competent.

Secondary fag.

I fucking loved this basakah, but I may be biased, since I´m a sucker for armors.

So you have no argument.

>liking edgy fucks

Kirei and Gilgamesh in Zero is the best, Illya and Hercules/Waver and Iskander come after.

>play F/SN visual novel
>everything except parts of HF is complete trash

what a qt

Irisviel and Saber.

Saber & Shirou.

If Irisviel wasn't used goods I would agree.

Irisviel isn't a Master, except in Fate/Accel Zero Order

One of the best written and interesting pair.

Gil and his loli.

These two.

>sharing one last smoke with what was essentially her father

They didn't deserve this

>Mordred, the knight of treachery was actually loyal to the end to her Master

Me and Tamamo.

Fuck Holy Grail War. I would hug to her breasts all day long.

Mordred did nothing wrong

Gudako / any servant

Saber and BIG BLACK COCK.

Gudako is the best Master we've had yet.

No contest

finally someone gets it

Rin / seibah

>dem stats

unf

Gaia and Saber. I want to see her wreck some of those "external planetary threats" up with ultimate Excalibur.

Well, what VNs you like?

Rin / Archer (UBW)

Can someone explain to me the appeal of Kirei (outside Fate/Zero)?
I'm missing Heavens Feelio and I don't get why some people think he's a good villain

I never liked Berserker. He looked so out of place as a CG knight next to all the other drawn characters. Not to mention he looks like a rejected Dark Souls boss

Rin and Gilgamesh canonically have very high compatibility.

Hypothetically, Illya + Karna should be unstoppable.

Illya + Archer Heracles when ?

Her and Scathach are probably the top picks for female Servants to summon. Fuck the GO MC for being able to have both.

I don't think so. Scathach would never open her legs for you aren't some kind of badass warrior.

>what is a command spell

Literally never. You have a better chance hoping for Herc to come out in GO and having high compatibilty with one of the Ilya CE's

This.

Kirei Kotomine and Altera
same feelings
both fucked up

>Using a CS to fuck the powerful witch that rules the Land of Shadows against her will

Not the best idea you can have.

>same feelings
How?
What's Altera like in terms of personality?

>Rin and Gilgamesh canonically have very high compatibility.

Why? Because her dad was Gil's master at one point?

Destruction.

Moe terminator.
Though other servants have been calling her out on her bullshit pretending to be Attila lately

Except Tokiomi and Gil have shit compatibility.

probably the same
She feel somewhat empty inside and only enjoy destruction , so they would totally make a fine couple wanting the same thing for the grail and acting with the same purpose and strategies

No, Gil and Rin have an absolute compatibility. It would be scarry to fight them if they were Master and Servant.

The pair we never got to see. Why are Lancers such bros? Minues Deershit, that is.

I liked Dan Blackmore and Robin Hood.

>Why
Because Rin looks like Ishtar and she's a tsundere , both are things Gil hates. Except her personality is completely different from Ishtar's, something Gil would find highly amusing.
Also Gil = infinitely rich, Rin = infinitely poor

>Rin = infinitely poor
What? Rin is only poor by noble standards. She's pretty loaded otherwise.

The gems are fucking expensive though. In a Grail War she's poor as fuck because she relies on boatloads of them

I liked how Kerry never addressed Saber directly in Fate Zero except when he used a command seal.

Was that mentioned in the VN? I think it was when I was reading it.

Yep, she directly said in the VN that Kerry only talked to her directly three times throughout the grail war. I honestly didn't like it, just went to show he didn't know how to use her strengths properly because he wouldn't make a strategy with her.

Why though?
It seemed childish and beta as fuck to refuse to talk to her just because she was a grill.

She'd be better off with one of the strongest Berserkers if mana consumption isn't a problem. Lancelot is good but not that good; Heracles would be much better

Kiritsugu + Strange/Fake Hassan would be unstoppable.

Karna would be even better. But I don't think she could summon such a pure Servant in this form.

I always interpreted it as Kerry refusing to talk to her because she's literally his version of Santa Claus. She's supposed to represent the core of the ideal to save everyone, Kerry's already refused that ideal because he knows you have to make sacrifices to save the majority.

It's like a child growing up believing in Santa Claus and then coming to resent the idea of Santa Claus once his parents tell him that he isn't real.

Probably not.
She could probably get Arjuna though, which is just as good.

My nigga.

>Team chuuni/edge/darkness

Yep, that would work.

I think that when Archer knows that Kiritsugu is his Master, the first thing that he try is kill him.

Arjuna is the endearing type of chuuni though. She's just a bitch.

He wouldn't. He only blames himself (Shirou) for what happened to him. For Archer, Kiritsugu would be like a pillar of his beloved superhero ideal. Do notice that in Stay Night, Archer tried to help Saber and told her she did the best she could do, instead of outright telling her the ideal is wrong, it would probably be the same with Kerry.

>73 posts in
>Nobody posted the unrivaled best team yet
I'm dissapointed Sup Forums

This is a pair I'd love to see.

>not liking team crazy

>not reading Heaven's Feel
There's your problem

Dark Sakura/Unrivaled vs Kiritsugu/EMIYA

Who would win?

Play Heavens Feelio to find out

By the way, FZ may as well be a prequel to HF

Team Kerry wins

Fate/Zero Anthology Drama 1-4
mega.nz/#!L8hw1awK!P3wfWlb_4ykriYaN8sgjCEEgwD9WqV6wGrbCmZAV_Lc
translation-blog.tumblr.com/post/21210458027/project-page-fatezero-special-drama-cds

Fate/Zero Anthology Drama 5
youtu.be/wGSz-ZVeJUE

Fate/Zero BLACK - Black History Gag of The Holy Grail War
yadi.sk/d/DdROjrFBewdeQ

Fate/Zero Season 1 Drama Script
imgur.com/a/bWtC6

Fate/Zero Season 2 Booklet
mediafire.com/?e1p0cbg19mb5enh

Fate/Zero The Adventure Visual Novel
fz-adv.pocke.bz/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=478710

Kiritsugu x True Assassin (HF F/SN)

Considering Bazett is nearly as powerful as Kotomine and Lancer has Gae Bolg, I think they could have won if the two of them weren't such idiots.

dark sakura with his shadow familiars and lancelot with his KoH would rape team emiya.

origin bullet > dark sakura

game over.

I came here to post this

Manaka/Saber

Rin/Archer is the best pair the most funny and dynamic relation they were always interesting to follow and also fucking charismatic

Rin & Saber.

Shirou/Saber

To be honest

>ITT: zerofags and secondaries

youtube.com/watch?v=ne89qCOYIRg&list=PLgl8DlKgmx14A0du-FLhLYkODyGM3GcGH&index=26

Fucking perfect. Avenger was based.

>dem stats
but still only B riding skill

>1:20

Because Rin pleases old men for money, and Gil is the oldest man with the most money.

My dick/your ass

Goddamn we need more Bazett.

We need more both of them.

Ataraxia anime when