I have an idea

I have an idea.
Can we create a sort of "private police force" in Sweden so they can outsource they're gigantic amount of cases and help deport and prosecute the migrants and deport them. Every rape and big case should be as public as possible so that the swedes that are still (unbelievably) not convinced these pieces of walking shit are a cancer on their society will be convinced.

>inb4 ju

>You're going to trust this new RIGHT WING police full of Islamophobists, racists and xenophobics? Over the OFFICIAL government statistics that say the last time we had a rape was in 1200 AD? Wow, I can't even

The most blantant problem with this is the simple fact that it will result in a racist private police force...racist against swedish people.
The suburbs are jam packed with power hungry cunts who want weapons and to use them and give them an excuse and they will rape, torture and kill as they please

Secondly the fear of true justice (i.e migrants being actually held to account for their crime) prevents this since it will stifle population growth and thats bad for business

The police force isn't tied to any political affiliation and 5he government isn't allowed to interfere. And with the huge amounts of cases not being solved, the police won't give a shit who gets them.
And it doesn't have to be posed as ebil wright wing, and you can always deny that.

Why would it he racist against swedes? And you can find a way to prosecute these "gentlemen", the jails there are filled with them.

Bump

So basically a lawless militia of armed civillains with a low barrier of entry that is accountable to noone?

Why, yes, that sounds like a fantastic idea.

Sweden can be taken over if the Swedes weren't pussies. They have a tiny army. Just kill the current politicians, torture them first though. Nobody can get away with such treason without paying for it dearly.

Better then niggers being everywhere.

pitch the idea to NRM?

>Just kill the current politicians
They need army or police on their side and it can be used by some "helping" country like russia or UN. Its not simple to do, especial if globalist try secure their government and send there pmc.

Bump for based police

I believe that a swift insurgence aimed directly at the politicians would be effective

No they fucking don't. This is a meme. Every single population on this planet can kill theri governments with relative ease. You can defeat the military with siege tactics.

But idk really, i think sweden people dont act like has even still any unity among them. Some guy from them should say how it looks like among them.

I'm down.

Of course you can hire a jew lawyer, but it could also start a white underclass revolt.

Swedish guys would need a leader to lead them and help them

Maybe they need to be pieroged?

Dunno. The only thing I'm sure of is that if Swedish guys don't wake up Sweden will become a caliphate

Time open Polish schools and Polski Sklep.