Why is he always so mad ?

Why is he always so mad ?
Will it be explained ?

I want to kill that fucking cunt.

It was explained. It's just a shit explanation in general.

Not till season 3, Hayato

Ego

Where what ?

Daddy issues

He's just really REALLY egotistical, nothing more. He did get BTFO'd in the latest episode

Deku keeps being nice to him.

I hate this sob he just like my older brother.

You guys try to live with a sob like that as a older brother it a fucking nightmare.

If he see this post he will try to beat the shit out of me.

He's just a little bitch.

Hit the gym and kick his shit in user.

If I do that he will just come back one day later with a gun and try to kill me.

Bring a bigger gun and kill him first.

Because he's short.

>why is he always so mad?
It's because of his quirk, I guess.

R.I.P ALL MIGHT if DEKU DOESN'T GO FULL POWER

Sweaty hands and he can't fap because of the possibilty of exploding his own dick

KEK

Spoilers when?

LESS THAN 24 HOURS UNTIL ALL MIGHT DIES

>implying it won't be a flashback chapter

>All these beta fags afraid of him
>Not wanting him to explode inside your uterus while he´s little rough with you

>TOSHINORI YAGI: THE ORIGIN

baku a shit. toko a cute.

Is the full OP song released yet?

How is Bakugo's family like?

Yes

I'd watch it

what about this one?

He's just a bad character, that is the explanation.

So how long do you imagine this series will run? Will it end after Deku defeats all for one and tomura or will more villians keep coming and this series will go on for decades?

his mom could be hot

Clooney and Ochacko, are fucking kidding me? Of course I'd watch it

Nobody knows yet. We know why he wants to be a hero and why he hates Deku. But we're still missing some info on why he's so desperate for it.

In the dub they made it so he's "Doing it for the money you get by being a hero"

Isn't that great

The sucker punch was hilarious.

I wish he and mindfuck were prominent characters rather than Todoroki and Kacchan who are a bit cliche and boring all things considered.

I actually thought Deku will start hanging out with Tokoyami regularly after the school festival arc when I read BNHA for the first time.

Mind control is always the most boring power

Where do the quirk names of all these background class 1-B students come from? I don't remember more than 8 or so of them being named in the manga, or at least being hinted at.

If that's the chapter title, that's it. It might be THE chapter, but he won't be leaving this confrontation alive.

Recent databook the author put out

In general I agree, but I find the idea of giving it to a not outright evil character interesting, especially if he struggles with the moral implications of using it. I don't agree that syndrome-kun has enough potential to be an important supporting character, but his character is worth exploring further in another arc or two.

Databook, it also had short descriptions of all of them, I think, but I haven't seen any scans of photos of class B pages and I don't think there's any new art of them in it.

He just wants to become the best so very badly that he stomps over any opposition whatsoever. Like, in first episode he burned and bullied Deku not out of habit, but specifically because Deku was aiming for UA, ergo he's competition.

In Sports Festival it was shown best what kind of guy he is when he was fighting against Uraraka. Everybody thought he was just cruel to her by not literally just brushing her off without realizing that they unconsciously were berating Uraraka, he just was taking fight seriously and went full defense mode to not even allow her a chance of victory as it was best strategy for him.

Has Sup Forums always been this retarded?

All these Bakugou threads trying to understand his character are ridiculous

It makes perfect sense why he's so pissed off.
It's difficult to understand if you self-insert as Deku.

This is the first one I've seen

Holy shit if that's the actual chapter title my penis is going to explode

I don't think we're going to get any big reason for it. Which is fine by me. Not everyone needs this huge, world shattering revelation made to them in order to jumpstart their interest in a career.

There needs to be a reason to be so desperate about it though.

Because he has a short fuse.

Oscar 2017 - Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor

He wants to be #1 to rub it in the face of his missing dad who eloped with Deku's father.

Because he is hot blooded faggot. His personality is literally explosive.

Who is the worst BNHA girl?

Are you that retarded? It's his personality, that's all. Some are calm, some are not. His character description in the volume even mentions that he has a short fuse. Are you going to ask why Deku mutters when he thinks too much next? Why do you want some reason other that "it's how he is?"

I will shit my pants the day that chapter comes.

Mina

Ochako.
>Has Sup Forums always been this retarded?
That's what anime does. I think the want him to have a sob story like in Naruto or something. Dude is just loud and hyperactive.
You must be new. It's either a Bakugou thread or someone dissing Deku.

They're all amazing, but yandere buns is my least favorite.

We know he has a short fuse and is naturally angry. We don't know what's making him go extreme on it though retard.

Sounds like you're getting triggered by Bakugo being posted or something.

Himiko

Some people are just naturally more prone to outburts than others, are you also hoping for a complex explanation why yaoi hands girl is sociable?

>It's either a Bakugou thread or someone dissing Deku.
The problem with either is?

Tsuyu.
Incoming Tsuyu fags

I don't think she's the worst but she and Mina are overrated

Momo.
>be rich
>have a god tier body at 15
>have an amazing power
>be super fucking smart

>Still insecure

nigga what? Don't give me that todoroki healing bullshit either.

On to a more important question:

Who's ready to see Bakugou get bullied next episode?
>inb4 bakufags BTFO again

I am triggered by retards like you who think there are reasons for anything. He is like that, that's his nature, period.

>ESL reading comprehension
Ahh the shitposter I nearly forgot about you due to the other threads being free of your presence.

>replying twice

ACK?

I agree, she also looks bland as fuck compared to other class A and even B girls who all have some distinct theme other than just "I have really big boobs"

Tech girl and murder girl are pretty bad too.

Jirou is the best

She was insecure because she had underperformed in combat scenarios compared to other classmates despite being a "prodigy". It was fun when she was overjoyed about getting to tutor her friends because it was like she was clinging onto the few things she was still sure she was good at.

He like heroes because wins.
There are still a chance to Bakugou became a villain.

All AFO needs is kill Allmight.

You're replying to the autist that haunts the release day threads.

see
>Who's ready to see Bakugou get bullied next episode?
>inb4 bakufags BTFO again

Assuming you're not him starting another conversation by yourself.

Ah I wasn't aware he was a regular, I don't roam these threads unless it's close to spoilers day.

I want to see how students, reporters or just civilians shit on Bakugou after his rescue.
>If you didn't act like a villain in the sports festival none of this would have happened
>Because he tried to rescue you All Might died
>It's all your fault that all these people were killed in the town

Monoma must cum buckets in the next few days.

Bakugo killed his mom or something and now he's obsessed

These threads attract a lot of autists, both the variety unreasonably attached to characters and unreasonably hating them.

Fuck off.

>There are still a chance to Bakugou became a villain.
No there are not. Why are there so many retards who want him to be a villain? Can't he stay the antihero that he is?

>Bakugoufags

And that's why you suck, you are totally a great guy though.

Fuck off, you're right

That's cute as fuck.

What started this pairing, the sports festival arc? A lot of the art is cute but I never got the reasoning behind it.

>this fucking pairing
reminder that he will die a virgin while deku gets that pussy

Most likely, although the chances of the pairing is pretty much zero. Since she clearly shows she has feelings for Deku.

No, great heroes need to be virgins so Deku will die alone.

Probably

That's just because Uraraka is a a cutie.

>told he was the best by everyone at a young age.
>find out its a much bigger ocean outside the pond
>piss bitch and moan

you wanna be a hero or you wanna go home?

Honestly, Deku's lucky Ochako showed up when she did. Shiggy looked about five seconds away from dragging him off to a secluded area to "thank" him for the revelation.

Shigaraki ain't got shit on me!

She's ending with Iida though. Bakugo would probably like gutsy tomboys able to calm him a bit. Like Kendou I guess.

Kendou will end up with the copycat

Nah she's like an older sister/mother figure to him.

>not Tetsutetsu^2