END OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

WITHIN TEN YEARS RUSSIA WILL BALKANIZE

AND ALL THE WOMEN WILL GIVE THEMSELVES OVER TO MONGOL AND TURK COCK

Other urls found in this thread:

icloud.com/numbers/0jiaYz6PS0i-5ZYWupH_kD1FA#PUBLIC_VIEW_Collaborative_Trump_Russia_Timeline
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying russia has women
chechnyan whores, op.
just chechnyan whores.

This already happened like twice. that's why the top half of their flag is finnish colours

>mfw Russia is POOrer than India

new meme time.

I will emigrate to Poland as a refugee. Anyway, I already speak Polish and like this country.

*laughs in russian*

We are not going to take those Russian refugees. We may be soft on niggers because of the EU/Anglo influence, but in the 90's when the Soviet Union collapsed there were actually secret plans to move our troops to the eastern border and prevent any Russian from entering.

> t. taras peremozhenko

Why ten?

I'm useless piece of shit, but I hope I will emigrate.

These threads are always just fun and shitposting in the beginning, but then the diaspora "russians" flood in and start screeching about how great Russia is, even when they themselves refuse to go return there. And also attack atcual Russians who disprove them.

icloud.com/numbers/0jiaYz6PS0i-5ZYWupH_kD1FA#PUBLIC_VIEW_Collaborative_Trump_Russia_Timeline

they're paid posters. they are literally not allowed to ignore it. it is their job to respond to all anti russia stuff.

mzzzz do you havez any boyzzz for pooty poot?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
this is why its fun to do this. it wastes their time. they are there to spread propaganda, but end up fighting shit posts.

fight trolls with trolls

Janka strikes again.

>What is GDP ?
Educate yourself faggit

Barring WW3 Russia will surpass the United States in 20 years.

>chemodan

>vokzal

>russija

if 4 million chechens would exist they could take over russia