The eternal weev

>"run" largest pro white site on the internet
>Create little to no content for it.
>Readers are white young men who think society is (correctly) against them. Many of them are doxxed and have had their lives ruined in the current system. Have only the white future to look forward to.
>spend the past month "FREE SPEECH" posting because your website was destroyed.
>wake up one day tens of thousands of miles away from america in a slavic backwater because you are scared of going to jail in america and bravely proclaim to a large audience of disenfranchised young men "lol free speech doesnt work only terrorism does"
>get banned from the last social media refuge he had
>actions likely will result in increased federal effort to destroy organized white activism

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
i.4cdn.org/pol/1505720540771.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If weev was the real deal he would use his ultimate mastery of hacking to get all the illuminati jew secrets

But he doesn't because he works for the establishment

The problem is if you read alot of his writing. He isn't being ironic about terrorism.

weev was the one who wrote the article encouraging people to crash that land whale's funeral right?

dailystormer is circling the drain because of him desu

no the problem is he is a fucking kike and needs to be ignored until he pounds his own head

Its a real shame because anglin is an extremely talented writer

>scared of going to jail in america
Bullshit. His (((co-ethnics))) control the legal system, which is exactly why his charges were quietly dropped, and he is free to skate around the world on Soros money and a U.S. passport.

meh. in principle weev isn't exactly wrong anyway.

Of course he is. What kind of retard thinks a terror attack is going to get the government to leave you alone? His tweet was wrong. Mcveighs actions literally ended the (real) militia movement in this country

>the guy who got 10 years in prison for no crime
>working with the government

lmao

Why do people like Weev and Sam Hyde? They are two of the most Jewish-looking people I've ever seen in my life. They are definitely Jews, maybe mischlings upset they don't receive full benefits for being part of the tribe?

sam hyde is a creative genius

Quick rundown on weev's clothing? Is he doing his best reviewbrah impression?

Yeah, unfortunately, Sam Hyde is a god, I hope he isn't a ZOG agent.

what is he even doing now?

If you don't know why people like/respect Weev and Sam you need to gtfo

post the other pic of him in that outfit at court lmao

those fucking pants

>bravely proclaim to a large audience of disenfranchised young men "lol free speech doesnt work only terrorism does"

Weev can say this because :

1) it shifts the Overton Window MASSIVELY to the right

2) he is the dark knight and can take the hit because he is already living on the run from the feds in random ex-soviet nations, so he is totally safe from the consequences

FUCKING NIGGER BITCH JUDGE WITH HER HOT PINK NAILS

IT WAS A FUCKING SETUP RIGHT FROM THE GET GO

WE LIVE IN THE RUINS, A JEWED OUT WASTELAND OF FORMER AMERICA

>muh overton window

Nah he is literally just inviting feds to come and fuck up the alt right

>if you kill your enemies, the feds win

thanks trudeau

I get not liking weev, but Sam Hyde? how can you not appreciate what he does?

weev did a lot of crucial tech stuff for the Stormer and TRS to a lesser extent. I don't think weev is a shill, but I do think he is unhinged. He should learn to shut his mouth from time to time.

he isnt a fed. Its actually worse he actually believes this shit

>brutal reminder that weev came from rich liberal parents who adopted black kids in arkansas and turned into a total reactionary shill because he thought his parents didnt love him as much as HIS TWO BLACK ADOPTED BROTHERS and developed a ultra reactionary drug and ego fostered pathology which is what caused him to turn into the real shit burger supreme.

>he wont ever admit this to himself or anyone else because he likes the little role playing game he set his life out to be even if it means being seen as an ugly joke or disgusting human being by nearly everyone else.

He's not a fed but I'm not convinced weev actually believes in anything at all. His entire life has been an exercise in pissing off as many people as possible, consequences be damned. His entire stormfag arc fits in with that same sick need for attention.

Nice kike thread commie. Le kekistan flag is a nice touch

weev is a fed

t. bill mitchell

OP is a bridgading fag probably from Renegay
Ignore.
Weev isn't the bad guy, Ramz the kike lover is

(((Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer)))

>psychoanalyzing
hello fellow white man

this faggot thinks he is white

hi, i hate snow niggers....even if they think they are "smart" snow niggers. ;)

He's not Jewish, he addressed this in the first thread. His case was bullshit from the start and when he got off he found the feds were still sniffing around waiting for a new excuse so he left and had to actually fight in a war to get a place to live.

Learn how feds operate. They don't say anything safe under Brandenburg v. Ohio. They try to get morons to attack specific targets or express desire in specific actions. Weev and many others accused of feds have only ever explained observations that anyone can notice or have told people to be wary of future coming violence.

the fact you are debating whether or not this person is jewish is a tell tale sign of how utterly fucking autismal you people are

The more the Anti Whites fight the more they'll lose!

It is already in motion!

you are a giant faggot who never got into any worth while hobbies so you picked this.

you, you are a huge lame faggot

Sam is like me and Hitler an outside the box Jew!

That is why he has killed so many Jews but no one has caught him yet!

They can't keep letting him get away with this!

i dont think you know why. So he did some stand-up thing and called out fags and jews. That doesn't mean shit. He comes here and memed himself into an eceleb

>wanting to kill your enemies is bad

he's just being honest senpai

>your enemies

lol fighting the US government is not a good idea

>actions likely will result in increased federal effort to destroy organized white activism

This will cause a massive war and get them and their families mutilated and killed.

>what is the taliban

The devil himself will recoil at the suffering modernity will endure for their attempts to enslave.

We demand it.

Nothing here says he is threatening anyone. He is pointing out that The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thats it.

these are the types of people whom are browsing this board against weev

>what is being vaporized by hellfire missles along with your enitre family

Yes the shill kike character assassins like Moarpheus come in and openly try to subvert and turn everyone against any leader or activist.

He is not talking about the tree of liberty. He is literally talking about assassinations of jewish people.

do you think Breivik's actions were a net positive or negative?

Nobody is afraid of you. Your children shall be tortured if you initiate conflict on the free people of old America with the judaized armies of the new.

that tweet as no mention of assassinations.

they are probably the ones awoo-posting in /ptg/

I blame his KIKE parents for wanting to love something they shouldn't have. That doesn't deserve love. There is something wrong with Kikes and acceptance and then trying for force acceptance on others. That way they try to find their own acceptance because honestly KIKES are pretty much all mentally ill. It is why many people and Nations can't stand them. They themselves want to be where they don't belong nor deserve. Then they want to exclude others through out time. Why they have and still do. They also believe in slavery and love slave trading Rome. Its why kikes idolize Roman times, push ass fagging, genital mutilation or sterilization, and nigger babies. That is why KIKES of the South names cities Sparta and Athens. They idolized pre-Roman Greece and the the enslavement of others. Its why they make laws against white men. To enslave us to nigger beasts and 3rd world shit skins. They have come to White Man civilizations. Its not the other way around. Indians some call them Mexicans even and South African Niggers don't own every part of land in the world. Only after a white man made it nice and a weasel kike wants to trade your generations futures which they legally worked. To give them to double digit low IQ shit skins and then create ANTI WHITE AGENDAS to further entrench us in our own civilizations and Nations.

KIKES WILL DIE AND SUFFER AND RIGHTEOUSLY SO!

ADOPTING A NIGGER DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON AND THE DOORS OF HEAVEN WON'T OPEN BECAUSE OF IT! THE DOORS OF HELL WILL THOUGH AND NIGGERS PROVE IT JUST BY EXISTING LIKE THE SLAVE PETS OF KIKES THE KIKES INTENDED THEM TO BE!

THEY JUST WANTED SOME LEGAL SLAVES!

>He is not talking about the tree of liberty. He is literally talking about assassinations of jewish people.
>Litteraly no happening.

hes not a jew

He's eccentric. Those people did exist before kikes took everything over.

Jap posters best posters.

yeah yeah yeah the jews are your real enemy please go buy more guns (making the jack off hand signal)

it literally mentions the OKC bombing. He was banned for a reason. The question white activists have to ask themselves going forward is simple

>do you want to be associated with real actual terrorists

He has his own path. You really can't judge him.

It is and has been a war against white man for Eons.

Think of all the murderers and rapists of the future he killed???

Mudslime religion is inexcusable!

END OF DISCUSSION!

you sound like you didnt go to a college of any kind what so ever. what do you earn minimum wage? is that the real deal here?

you sound boring and gay ahahaha

stay mad cuck. the gab in question does not mention anything to do with 'GO OUT TO DO X" you fucking retard. Again it is basically saying that the tree of liberty needs to be renewed.

>Moarpheus
no one had ever seen that namefag before.
He only exists to establish consensus cracks of resistance to TRS kikes like Mike (((Enoch))) and (((weev))).
It's a textbook example of controlled opposition, and a good case study for any newfags looking to understand how the jew operates.

The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (jews, spooks, feds, etc.)
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

yes user there is a big jewish cabal AND THEY ARE COMING AFTER YOU!!!

YOU BETTER GO BUY SOME GUNS AND QUIT YOUR JOB BEFORE YOU GET ZUCCED IRL!!!!!!

Yeah, basically he is taking a Thomas Jefferson quote and applying a real world example to it.

How provocative...

you are most likely moarpheus he comes in perfectly on time when weev was posting. Its fucking obvious you guys have a discord/irc somewhere coordinating attacks.

>no one had ever seen that namefag before
wrong, he is always posting the same shit its always the same.

The other alt right site was run by mike enoch.
The nazi larper scene is pretty much a meme.

No its saying that jews need to be terrorized and (incorrectly) that the OKC bombing made "the government go away"

It was a call to violence. Sorry. Maybe not via strict viewing of speech law , but its obvious what he is doing. He is trying to inspire people to do terrorism

The karmic rebalance for all the child rape and murder the elites have done is coming upon them.

Lucifer is both simultaneous tempter and punisher. It is his will that they suffer unimaginable pain for their sins. No establishment or army can stop this rebalance, it would be like trying to stop a volcano from exploding by plugging the hole. This has been a long time coming to the elites, and is a natural consequence of utter depravity done in secret.

>It was a call to violence
Nope, no where does it call for violence outside of what I mentioned. If you feel that way you don't belong here as Jefferson quote is the same fucking thing. now go fucking shoot yourself kike

you sound like one of those giant larping faggots.

i dont take what you have to say seriously in any aspect.

i know you are some 20 something weeb or else why would you be here in a thread like this?

>implying the jewish race wont be mutilated and thrown into the trashcan they belong in for their sins

The Lightbringer demands their end now. They have served their usefulness. They are no longer a factor.

This was pretty typical of the WN 1.0 movement and how Feds and jews were able to thwart it.

Atrack any leader out front making a difference and claim they are a Fed or jew. Simple.

It's a great way strategy and why I never thought this thing would last past a year after Trump was elected.

Doesn't matter they force and preach the same kind of unnatural love and acceptance to everyone. Either to make niggers white people because they are sub human and need love and teachings lol or the REAL TRUTH TO BRING WHITE PEOPLE DOWN AS FAR AS THEY CAN GET THEM! To not bring in a friend but competition and an enemy. Which most blacks naturally are just by being sub human only. Then bad actions on top of being misplace and misrepresented. Which they are many times over and they don't a shit because they are niggers!

When was the last time a mosquito apologized for sucking your blood?

the jefferson quote wasnt made as a reaction to a personal attack on himself. Jefferson wasnt attacked and responded "the tree of liberty needs to be littered with jewish skulls because they shut down my website"

You are exposing your babybrain

Hi Weev.

>personal attack on himself
Yeah it is you fucking tard. Jefferson for saw the government attacking the people which they fucking are. Now shut up and fucking kill yourself. No one mentioned jewish skulls in that pic.

>text based role playing for dopamine

hey make sure he see's this:

Go back to Tel Aviv you fucking shill.

No I only make 5 dollars an hour under the table. Its the going rate right now in my area since I am surrounded by Mexishits... My once decent livable possession is now Mexishit and Latin America entitled. Do you love Mexishits?

Then don't. But this is how it works. If you continuously do depraved things, particularly if you do so in a way in which you consistently get away with it you are building up a rebalance that is more and more extreme from all the built up pain.

The way the universe works is that each person gets what they deserve. Christ spoke of this when he said we reap what we sow. That which is heavenly tends to the heavenly, that which is hellish tends to the hellish.

Evil people doing evil things attract other evil people to fuck them over to do evil things to them. If they find loopholes in the karmic rebalance system it only prolongs their inevitable suffering. Each action dishing out suffering gets back exactly what you dished out. There is no way around it indefinitely, and the elite's usage of mercenaries to do their dirty work for them has nearly run out of time. You can feel it in the air. It's palpable. They know they are running out of time. Why do you think they wanted to create nuclear war? They want to survive the coming storm. They wont. There is no way around it. In life or afterwards in hell, you are always paid your dues.

>everyone with even a remotely more extreme viewpoint to me is a larper

t.government agent

Keep squirming.

It's quite clear to me that you've never spoken to Weev in your life. He's put up so much money for DS. He's committed so much time. He's helped advertise the website, such as through his printer exploiting shit. I think you're all actually fucking retarded.

ahahahahaha go back to school you lazy piece of shit

fuck man you did all that typing for me to basiclly called you a walking talking butt end of a joke.

snow nigger you speak when spoken to not the other way around

> wahhhhhhh i live in a fly over state in america and im upset because culture doesnt suck my dick anymore boooo hooooo

>none of my personal life problems are my fault its all a big cabal by some OTHERS booo hooooooo.

Where has he advocated violence or destruction of property?

>wake up one day tens of thousands of miles away from america in a slavic backwater because you are scared of going to jail in america

his observation that for what a competent legal defense in the US costs a man could go retire overseas is one of the best pieces of advice I have ever seen come out of the rightwing
I wouldn't expect a kekistani fag to see this though
what happened was that all of these minor ecelebs like Ramzpaul and Vox Day reported weev's post
they don't like the Daily Stormer because they are bitterly competitive minor ecelebs, they have no issue pandering to the same crowd
you see this among the mainstream Republican pundits as well

>this entire thread

Silly plebeian. Try it in your personal life as an experiment a few times if you don't believe me.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1505720540771.jpg

dude shut the fuck up if you cant not take the bait then you deserve whatever life is handing you right now. your whole viewpoint on life is a joke

>Militia movement died
What happened over the last 2 years in Nevada and Oregon then?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc

America isn't submissive cucks like europe

>the awooo posters were not autistic permavirgin magapedes
>they were hot MILFs all along

talking on here like you arent some know nothing nobody with nothing to show for themselves but their jaded little opinions.

fuck dont make me laugh