Bungou Stray Dogs

New episode today.

Yosano is good.

RIP faglord

If only.

He can't die, Dazai wants to use him for his plans.

Plot amour sucks.

Who is the brown semen demon?

On a scale of 1 to "straight garbo" this show sucks D.

I hope the dramatic "death" will look good.

The last few episodes were better.

I see Gravity-kun.

I may check em out. The first 3 made me fall asleep.

I really feel like a queer for watching this still, since like 95% of its Japanese audience is fujos but I'll be damned if it's actually pretty good.

Kind of a sillier, more fun Kekai Sensen. Which would make sense since they're both Bones.

You might fall asleep to episode 4. It picks up after 5 and 6-7 is semi anime original.

READY FOR THE LEMON MAN

Episode four sucks though. It got better from five but decide for yourself.

>New episode today.
sorry but I don't watch anime with gay characters in them

I loved this part. People in battle shounen threads always bitch and moan about how so and so only jobbed due to a "bad matchup".

Here they acknowledge it and just swap opponents, like any real thinking human being would.

4 is a fucking bore, 50% of the people watching dropped the show after that. We get less autists and shitposting sure but we're also left with empty threads when we want to actually discuss how the episode went.

Dazai could have taken on that guy if he wanted to, but he needed to remove the ability of number faggot so they switched. You made a good point though, and I would love to see more characters switching opponents they'd handle better in other series.

Yeah it's a good scene. Kunikida made up for Dazai's physical weakness and vice versa.

This show is too sausage festy imo i prefer a maybe 70 30 female male ratio

He couldn't that's why he called for help.

Unless Dazai was pretending, the big guy had overpowered him.

>Dazai could have taken on that guy if he wanted to

Nah

Are we sure he eventually couldn't have? He called Kunikida because they were racing against time with the bomb and all but I refuse to believe Port Mafia's former youngest boss would be done in by a mook.

He punched the fat man and left no damage. The whole point of their partnership was Dazai and Kunikida up for each other's weakness.

Starting.

He's not that strong but his abilty is OP.

I must be the only guy who went in to episode 4 wanting to drop it, only to be hooked by the end.

Basically the agency is just supremely powerful, which is fine, but what I found compelling is why. When they introduced themselves and either briefly explained their power or just gave its name, I was under the impression they had a severe lack of offensive capabilities.

Since Atsushi can only do shit at night/full moon, Ranpo can only solve mysteries (which I guess isn't his actual power, so who knows), Dazai can only cancel abilities, Kunikida can only make book sized trinkets, and whatsherface can (assumingly) only heal.

So either they have some other people that are actually offensively powerful, or they use these powers in unique and interesting ways to be as strong as they are.

Regardless, I'm interested.

I'm not arguing that the big guy is physically stronger but Dazai by himself could have outmaneuvered him to leave him incapacitated. It'll take more time, but he would. Unless you think he'd get his ass whooped anyway?

But that's a moot point maybe, because like I said they had to stop the bomb so it worked out when they switched opponents.

He did get his ass whipped.

Dazai needed Kunikida to save him just like Kunikida needed Dazai to save him. That's the point of exchange.

Here comes MC's waifu.

Best girl

I stopped watching it after the 3rd episode, it seems like fujo-bait.

Why are you believing any of the 5 masochists who still watch this.

OTP

No, it's not.

This

Why haven't you drop the show?

3gay5me

It is fujo-bait. You know it too, you just don't want to admit to yourself that you are watching fujo-bait anime.

>Pick this up recently
>Enjoying it, might start the manga soon
>Enter thread
>"fujo, fujo, fag gay."

I'm not seeing what's so homo about this show.
I just want to see a tiger fuck up a nigga. Does that at least happen at some point?

We lost some retards from that dull episode but some came back today.

Falseflaggers perhaps? Today's episodes looks straight as fuck with Kyouka being introduced and Atsushi will go one a date with her in next week's episode.

>I just want to see a tiger fuck up a nigga. Does that at least happen at some point?

He fucks up edge lord.

My fujo friend calls me sexist if I don't watch this and tells me it will get better later. That is why I still watch it. She also tells me all her fujo friends love it and chapters are getting translated on tumbrl thanks to anime popularity among fujos
You are a retard

What a good and obedient faggot.

Nice.
Sweet!

Cute couple

I dropped it since episode 1. I'm just bored since nothing I like is airing today.

True retard detected.

Homo vibes + male fanservice + 95% of fanbase are fujos and females = fujo bait
Males romance + males fucking = yaoi
This anime/manga is fujo bait, not yaoi
>I just want to see a tiger fuck up a nigga.Does that at least happen at some point?
Yes. Tiger boy beats edge lord. The fight is full of shounen cliches and asspulls. Many anime only fags won't like it

That's fair.
I don't argue that point, I argue that he would have gotten out of that one given enough time.

Spoiler in case you haven't caught up with the manga

>Port Mafia's youngest boss
>Hollowed out hearts
>Feared by everyone in Yokohama's underworld
>Could stand on even ground with Port Mafia's best martial artist

But you know what, 4 years is a long time. He may have gotten rusty. I still choose to believe he wasn't that serious and wanted to play Kunikida's strengths instead to save them both time.

Kill yourself

DESPAIR

Oh user.

He doesn't really have to fight since he had other members like Akutagawa and Chuya to do it for him. All he does is null ability with his own overpowered one. Being a sadist doesn't really require skills.

You haven't read the Heartless Dog extra have you.

Yeah it might be butthurt fujos mad over Kyouka that's why there's shitposts after weeks of peaceful threads.

What the point of playing weak only to get beaten up?

Because as previous anons pointed out, it was better to switch. Last episode was to show how well they worked together, but a few well-placed blows on vital spots would have given Dazai an opportunity to knock his opponent out cold. Not to mention, their strategy relied on them all staying alive and stopping the bomb on time. It wouldn't matter if Dazai won if it meant Kunikida was wrecked by number-kun.

I don't get what's hard to understand so I'll rest my case here.

And Dazai riles up Kunikida to get beaten up so he's maso from time to time.

Best show direction-wise this season.

Kunikida escaped Number-kun with his wire gun and also to get to the bomb switch on his own. Dazai didn't really need to rescue him at that point so what did Dazai allow himself to get beaten up for nothing? Other that you think he might be M.

Are we finally gonna meet the best girl and subsequent OTP of this show today?

Check out the screencaps posted.