twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't wait.

Shirou is best magical girl.

Full raw out:
tieba.baidu.com/p/4571014034

Translations when.

Another source with double pages:
tieba.baidu.com/p/4570995941

Damnit Shirou. Stop being such a cool oniichan.

If the thread is still alive/this is untranslated by the time I get back later today, I'll translate it

lol who reads this shit

>its okay when Hiroyama does rhino noses

That's not the rhino nose. The whole point about the rhino nose is that it is very tall.

>Im a retarded and I will let the /a know it
That is not rhino nose

Can we please get back to Illya already? Shirou is pretty based here but I'm not reading this for him.

well, in the end of this episode, looks like Angelica will win and the flashback ends with that.

>looks like Angelica will win
No, the Gil card gets sent to Illya's world too, and Ange doesn't get it back till the end of 2wei, so Shirou wins suing UBW.

>20 pages
>Monthly

Goddamnit Hiroyama.

But he was prisioner in the castle, faggot.

Yeah, because Angelica is totally the only fighter Julian has. You might have brain problems user.

Seriously, it's literally impossible for Angelica to have won this fight, because then she wouldn't have lost the Gil card and had it in Illya's dimension getting incarnated.

You're a fucking idiot.

I'm with you, what a long flashback for only 20 pages monthly.

P1
S: Julian

P2
S: I had a lot of things I wanted to say to him.
S: There a mountain of questions I wanted to ask him.
S: But there was nothing else to put into words
S: save for one thing
S: I'll have you give Miyu back to me

P3
J:...even
J: if that makes you traitor that turned his back on humanity?
J: In her lies the possibility of saving the human race from all the tragedies permeating this planet and the destruction promised to us all.
J: Are you really telling me that you're going to let your personal sentiments... your stupid goddamned sentiments are going let it all perish into nothing?
J: ...That's so not funny. I can't laugh at that at all.
J: Doing something like that...
J: Makes you evil of the worst kind...!

P4
S: ...I didn't realize. I see... So that's how it was.
S: You were
S: Fighting all on your own all this time too.
J: ...!
J: Don't talk like you actually know...!!
S: But I do know.
S: Kill one to save the whole.
S: ...I knew a human like that.
J: ...
S: ...but Julian. You didn't know about them did you?
S: About Miyu's household... About the Sakazuki family.

P5
S: They had records going all the way from their first generation down to Miyu's.
S: Of every single wish they had granted by their God Children... Do you know what it was that the Sakazukis used that power that they had all to themselves to wish for?
S: Do you?
J: ......
S: They
S: simply wished for their children to grow up healthy.
S: They should have been wishing for wealth and prosperity. But instead... All they ever had granted was what any parent would wish for their child.
S: 400 years
S: And not even a single exception to be found...!
S: IF that
S: Is what you call evil...

P6
S: Then I will be evil.
S: And so
S: Finally

P7
S: At last
M: O...
M: nii
M: chan...?

P8
S: Sorry...
S: For taking so long to get here...
M: Why did you...
M: come?
S: ...!
M: I heard it... from those people...
M: That you and Kiritsugu-san pick me up... so you could use my power...
M: That I am... just a tool
M: That in place of Kiritsugu-san who couldn't find the way to use me... The Ainsworths would use me to save the world instead...
M: So then why...
M: Did you come...!?

P9
S: ...all that
S: Never even really crossed my mind.
S: I came because I'm your big brother
S: And it's only natural for big brothers to protect their little sisters, right?

P10
M: ...h!
S: I've been trying to figure out
S: What needed to be done.
S: It's been one mistake after another with me. So this choice
S: Might just be a mistake as well.
S: However
S: This wish is the one true thing.
S: ...I beseech the holy grail

P11-12
S: Make the world a place where Miyu no longer has to suffer
S: Let her meet kind people...
S: Let her make friends she can laugh along with...
S: Let her
S: grasp hold of

P13
S: A tiny and warm bit of happiness.

P14
M: O...
M: Onii...

P16
S: ...sorry
S: But my little sister is working her hardest right now.
S: Could you
S: Just wait for a little bit longer?
A: ...I will not.

P17
A: Your wish shall not be granted.
A: A faker that got mixed up in the holy grail war shall not hold the miracle in their hands...!
S: So that's the real Archer card huh...
S: Gilgamesh

The fuck? Is that Gilko?

No, it's a Faker using Gil's Servant Card.

She's more creative with it and ruthless enough to avoid big slip ups but it's implied that she'll never have quite as much control and raw power with GoB as Gil.

It's like he's trying his best to let the anime catch up before he has a chance to end it.

Her magecraft complements it quite well too.

More Angelica is always nice.

Disregarding the fact that it was only 20 pages, this was the best chapter we've had in a while.

Too lazy to read it again but Angelica is with the good guys now right?

>reminder this is just a fucking flashback , he job at the end

So has anyone guessed a good identity for Tanaka yet? Seems like there should be enough clues.

So he already sent Miyu and the cards to Illya's universe?
next he will probably wreck Angelica and the Thor bitch will fuck him up afterwards, reason why he gets locked

>he job at the end
Not against Angelica

nigga, they already explained it.

No, she's being sent. Presumably Ange loses while the portal is still open and that's how Gil ends up in Illya land.

>people still hyped about Shirou using UBW and fucking up that bitch
>implying next chapter won't be a random 5 page shot of Illya's retarded friends
>implying the flashback has not already ended and he will just say in one panel that get was beaten and got jailed
are you ready to throw a bitchfit?

I'm tired of Sup Forums shitting on the god-tier UBW anime

ha he's going to stand his ground to not Gilko, then Thor joins and they completely wreck him
here is where the physical suffering starts

fuck you nigga
remember when this manga was all about Illya?

Not really, everyone here just wants the flashback to be over and done with so we can get back to the main cast.

Female Gil is cannon now?

No, they didn't. We only have a vague idea of her probably being some sort of counter force.

>God-tier
UBW was shit. I mean it. I am not sarcastic about it. I hate it because after watching Fate Zero and the last scene with Shirou i had big hopes for UBW. But after i watched the first episodes i was like shocked how terrible UBW was because Shirou was no badass, just a typical shounen boy who wants to protect everyone he knows. And then Saber forms into an high school girl who has abandoned her entire character from Fate Zero and Rin who's just a typical Tsundere who likes Shirou but never says it. Those in comparison to Kiritsugu who was a real badass, a complex anti-hero who sacrificed his wife and his child for the sake of the world, Kirei and Gilgamesh who were some sadistic psychos but were badasses, Rider who was just sympathetic and cool because he was and acted like a real king. And not just the characters, the logic in UBW did like disappear, when at the end Shirou took his power from Rin, he could use a Reality Marble?? Even Rider was tired out after using such an attack and Rin had the power although she isn't even a servant? And not to forget the laughable story. Shirou, Rin and Saber are fighting a war where they could die and they make a picnic in a park????? I was like wtf. In Fate Zero this problem wasn't there because Kiritsugu etc. weren't naive children who thought nothing of the holy war. They were adults who had their ambitions and killed people heartlessly to fulfill them. In conclusion: UBW/Fate Stay Night has shitty characters, a terrible story, no good music, failed as a sequel and the only thing good about it is the soundtrack. Yeah i think now i have said everything what was on my mind about shitty UBW.

Speak for yourself faggot.

>dat Miyu
MUH DICK

Dakimakura of Miyu in the back dress WHEN?

oh fuck

Can Angelica win the Shiroubowl?

Where did OP get those Raws? the one's posted in the thread aren't anywhere near that quality.

So probably two more chapters?

Evil Shirou is evil. But then his world was always small.

Now translated version.

One more chapter of flashback

There's nothing left to tell other than how he got captured, you don't need that much space for such a thing.

Dem foreshadowing:
streamable.com/jueh

It'll probably be one chapter of Shirou barely holding out followed by a chapter of UBW-stomping and possibly a third chapter of him being captured after. Don't forget that the recent chapters are all super short.

>Don't forget that the recent chapters are all super short.
Actually those all are just half-chapters. Look at chapter numbering.

Is shota gil still hanging around or did he wander off somewhere?

Just imagine what Illya in the heat version would do to that poor Miyu looking like that.

In universe he's only left a few hours ago.

The way they've been building him up I wouldn't be surprised if he came back. On the other hand, his storyline could just have been a convenient excuse to get rid of him and the Gil card.

Is pretty much guaranteed that he installs his card on himself and returns as full fledged Gilgamesh.

I'm interested in seeing which Gil Hiroyama will write. From the few instances of him we've seen he seems pretty disgusted at everyone but that could change in his full form.

Hiroyama please do it, DO IT.

Chapter - imgur.com/a/eEwLr

Gil is currently pretty much in his "I will watch, amuse me clowns" stand. So unless somebody attack on him or find anything interesting to do, he will do nothing. In such state you can more less expect his Zero persona.

>And it's only natural for big brothers to protect their little sisters, right?
We truly HF now

holy shit
best fucking Shirou so far
he shits on the Fate route one, Archer frmo UBW route would fucking approve him and he overshadows his HF's counterpart

If anything were dem FEELS!

I wonder if we will get the Miyu counterpart of this.

Will Silver Link even able to visually handle this scene?

Hardly, since Miyu is really younger than Shirou.

So why Julian even let Shirou anywhere near Miyu with all his Accelerator magic and shit? Because Shirou just blew his mind with the Sakatsuki backstory?

Thank you based anons.

Grand Archer when

thanks man

But he won fair and square

Grail must be given to winner of Grail War. Julian plan was using dolls to fill places of all masters and thus guarantee that only his wish will be granted. But unfortunately for him Shirou killed all of them and get wish for himself.

That's a great and solid explanation. Except the part where Angelica and maybe Beatrice attack him.

Holy shit this guy is really a hero.

Beatrice might not have a card yet.

He gave up being a hero, in order to protect something far more simple.

A hero would have killed her outright to save the world in this universe, while the villain is somewhere who saves her. Doing it by the numbers is the only correct path for a hero, but just being correct isn't the only proper path.

I can't imagine how stupid or easily baited Angelica though due to she's gonna get wrecked with UBW, which she should know how to counter it.

>A hero would have killed her outright to save the world in this universe

Only if you believe in Nasu's bullshit definition of a hero

A hero is one that protects the majority

A hero has no definition , in shirou's case was saving miu.

But not really at the cost of doing something "un-heroic". Nasu is just a cynical jaded man.

Why does the female Gil have huge tits?

Makes her disgusting instead of sexy. A more DFC approach would have been infinitely better.

i doubt it.

Well, of course that Julian will not give up so easilly.

That's no Gil boy, no Gil.

Milk.

Just look at trailer, they increased budget for 3rei:
youtube.com/watch?v=JpaxfpMO3EQ
It's visible especially in more detailed background and effects.

Fuck. That's actually kind of a strong moment.

This. I hate how he forces characters into edgy situation just to make the point of "HURR DURR YOU HAVE TO DO VILLAIN THINGS IF YOU WANT TO BE A HERO"

Archer already approves, that's why he answered as the class card and helped Miyu!Shirou out.

We'll, definitely is more romantic moment then all Nasu's romances in original FSN together.
Hiroyama is ruling.

Breast supremacy. The best kind of supremacy.