Running away from America

I feel like America is lost. I'm not white but I liked it here.

Immigrants will not stop coming here. The goal is to have America become like Brazil.

I hope whites go further North like Canada and preserve your place.

Many white people will stay here of course but I hope enough white people flee northward and build their safe homelands.

talk about out of the frying pan and into a burning pile of brown leaves

*winter wonderland with Santa Claus

Santa Claus lives in Finland and picks off Russians in the off season

If you're looking to go to white territory, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, all don't really qualify. The only really white parts are the suburbs.

Canada has 36 million people in it. The government wants to increase that to 100 million by 2100. Only way to achieve that is mass immigration.

The trouble is you may not belong here, but you don't belong anywhere else, either.

Look at how Californian refugees have poisoned the western states one by one. The tide of Americans fleeing the disaster they've created will do the same to the countries they infect.

So spare the world and stay and take your punishment.

Why does Israel exist?

I was talking about white flight into Canada, since most immigrants don't take well to arctic temperatures.

I don't have any plans to move, I was lamenting the end of white America.

To reclaim the homelands.

The age of whites is over.
The time of the norc has come.

Vancouver isn't arctic, it's actually pretty temperate. The rainy above freezing winters kind of suck but there's underground parking garages and such.

Montreal and Toronto are quite a bit colder, but there are still tons of Indians, Asians, etc... a lot of non-white immigrants do adjust.

>I feel like America is lost
America is our last hope, nigger.
If america is lost than so is the world.

What if you would fall? This doesn't seem very safe to me.

Newfoundland is arctic. And even the most southern cities in Canada is too cold for disorderly shenanigans.

Yeah Asians can survive up there (eskimos).

Dude all America is is a bunch of fucking blackheads and blondes trying to bully redheads for being ugly at every corner, it's like the German flag fucking get it already. I wouldn't be suprised why so many get sick of their tired old playbook, "let's make the red headed guys ugly so we get all the sex and we can make money off his ugliness at every turn and will make the red headed girls hot so we can fuck them and make him look more ugly and they can be our sluts and prostitues". It was a game I thought blondes only used for decades so they wouldn't be demolished by the blackhead swarms but it seems this has been going on for centuries and only Jews knew. The redhead is the blondes stepping stone into normalcy in a world where blackheads rule everything. Black head is the status quo if he embraces gender roles,blonde is the status quo if he's prettier than the redhead, and the redhead is allowed to survivor without torture if they embrace reversed gender roles. This whole society is based on whoring out redheads and making sure not one of them: blonde or blackhead, and profiting off the souls of redheads lifes. Why do you think red heads are the centerfold of ugliness? Because blondes and blackheads would have no common ground to prove who is superior, hence their whole livlihoods would dissipate. A redhead only dates a blonde or blackhead if they submit their gender role, otherwise they are charged with a life of suffering on the other colors behalf indefinitely. It is not ok to be a red head or have freckles UNLESS you want to whore yourself out

I'd like to see a society where blackheads and blondes compete without the redheaded scapegoat, I'd bet blondes would go in the trasher and blackheads would have nothing to talk about haha. They can't profit/compete without the red headed outlier to put their ugliness and insecurities about society onto, if we weren't around to bully and call stupid and to profit off of, they'd have nothing to make fun of or live for. There is no white genocide it's a century long grade school bullying psychology from blondes and blackheads to make fun of the ginger kid once again. Want to know the butt end of any joke or psyop in America? Make fun of the ginger kid. It's what keeps them going, it's their fuel. Without us, they don't survive. When they finally make us die out in one region they find a new source somewhere else on earth they can invade and subvert so they can thrive. Without constant beatings of a redhead, the lifeblood of blondes and blackheads runs dry. Red heads are not human, they are a step child to profit off of

>I hope whites go further North like Canada
Wanna know how I know you are retarded?

this

>Canada
>Wanting to get culturally enriched and not have free speech
ok, mohammed

There is no white genocide, just like there isn't an ugly redhead. Don't you all see it's just a way for blackheads and blondes to stomp on the red headed step child once again? They are not asking for the preservation of white lives, they are asking for the beating of their social proverbial red headed step child, get in on the joke everyone else is

It can't be as bad as America is though. And I hear the northern parts of Canada is pretty white.

I want to run away from France and go to Arizona

>implying white people had a birthright to America

God just the fact you say "white" makes me fucking cringe. Another tactic by blackhead and blondie. If their proverbial beatings of the redhead become public and too conspicuous to hide, they revert to the love tactic so 'face' is saved while they sit in shade unabashed. Then the strategy of love is to 'kill the redhead with kindness' to cripple him with so much support he would be a fool not to accept their kind gracious welfare of brotherhood. While this is just a front for the public so he doesn't get arrested, the blackhead and blonde live unabashed in their hatred of the redhead because their 'love' of him in public is legal while their true tactic is pity of the torturing taste, so their private beatings of the ugly red head can go unheard and unreported. Haha WHITE PEOPLE

Get rekt you soulless bastard. I fuck my reheaded wife and cum deep in her tight cunt every single day while you let the demons in your mind eat away.

In all seriousness, while I do cum in a beautiful red-haired, freckled goddess every night, you really need to sort yourself out. You sound unhealthy.

When both of these tactics have been found out they have their 3rd and final tactic which is unbeatable except in times of war: bow to the ugly redhead. If they have found out you do not like them (which you don't) the blackhead and blondes final tactic for survival is to have the redhead pity THEM. In this way they are still able to keep their integrity as a blackhead or blonde but since they are not smart enough and know they have been found out the choose this method which is weaker than the others but still effective: at every turn praise the redhead, seek shelter with him, have him be your safe haven for solice. Hopefully eventually you can scrounge some of his resources or beat his sister or something, but in the end you must prove unworthiness compared to him, in taking this pity upon yourself you have shamed and pitied the redhead, which completes the other two forms of tactics that blackheads and blondes must use to attack the redhead. Blondes and redheads are not the same blonde uses the redhead as an ugly friend to get a mate and blackie uses them for the butt end of jokes, if the ugly redhead is profited off of, blonde and blackhead survive

Fuck off we're full

No just know you have taken tactic form 1: prove redheads unworthiness in public(the most delicious and strongest form of the tactic): make red headed men seem ugly and so the red headed girls are insecure, easy to fuck, and thereby furthering and confirming the redheaded mans ugliness with every thrust. Your so obvious it's disgusting and retarded. Just let me know next cum session how many condoms you bought with those no kids and check the receipt twice and tell me how many dollars you spent profiting off my ugliness and the ugliness of your whore wife you unabashedly embarrass in public by telling everyone how you fucked her

Calls me a soulless bastard WHILE unironically calling his wife the same thing HA tactic 1: nice show old boy but try it in real public, not internet public, I bet you use tactic 3 ;) you fucking faggot

I have never used a condom with her. While for the first two years she was on birth control, she stopped taking it about 7 months ago and she is 2 months pregnant. We both want more children than we can afford, and we are going to have them. I love my "whore wife" as you so angrily put it.

She wouldn't be embarrassed because this isn't a place where she can be identified. Also, we happen to be somewhat above average in looks. Tbqhwy she is a bit autistic and very subserviant. Those are the reathes I love her.

Keep thinking there is some hidden plan concocted by non-gingers. In reality most women just don't find ginger men attractive, and most men do find ginger girls attractive. People can't help their preferences.

Also, gingers being soulless is just a meme. Learn to take a joke. I suspect that the reason women don't show more interest in you is because you radiate insecurites.

Either that, or you are a very dedicated troll who's enjoying these (You)s

Tactic 3

radioactive bantz are always the best.

I've been thinking about leaving America as well, OP.

i wanna move to the us

seems like a nice place
it's very hard to do it legally tho i was thinking of signing up for the diversity lottery thing but there's a very very low chance to get picked like 0.5%

Canada's gone, man. We're all that's left. The last holdout.

>implying I need you to pity me

You are a salty faggot, aren't you? I was simply making jokes in the beginning, but desu you seem like a real piece of work. You should give /SIG/ a whirl.

Don't fucking come to Canada your stupid and will never be human if your not white you should probably just kill yourself you welfare leeching scum I hope burn to death fucking nigger

You pity me; tactic 3

>state I'm not white
>I hope WHITE people basically white flight to Canada
>you jump to conclusions anyway

Fuck off just cause your neighborhood isn't white doesn't mean ours has to be stay the fuck out the suburbs you kike

I seriously hope the person who took that picture cleaned that contact lens before putting it into his eye.

Come spend some time in rwanda OP. You'll gain a new appreciation for America, despite all it's bullshit problems.
>Tfw I thought the same thing
>Tfw I moved to Africa for work
>Tfw I dream about America every night
>Tfw I gained the desire to help unfuck the greatest country in history instead of fleeing it, however small my contribution to it may be
Nothing inspires first world patriotism, like living in the third world for a while. Give it a shot if you're feeling hopeless and apathetic about the US.

FUCK OFF YOU NIGGER WE DONT WANT YOU NO ONE DOES KILL YOURSELF

Tactic 2: "love" 'understanding'

>well, my Mestizo ilk and I destroyed the country, time to move on and destroy the next country
parasitism 101

You said your not white in the first post so why the fuck are you even trying to talk to us shouldn't you be begging for free shit or killing other subhumans we have enough of you in the Toronto zoo

What the fuck are you talking about

The average person in my county is non-white. I'm lamenting the passing of white America, just that. Not trying to turn this into a "I have it better than Africans" thing.

I don't wanna come to Canada. Well maybe I'll just visit.

Canada is fucked dude with 2 generations of Trudeau opening the flood gates to 3rd world scum and the complete take over of our institutions by Neo-marxists our fate is sealed.

The US and the V4 countries are our last hope now.

If you visit make post and come to Ottawa I swear to God I will fucking gut you like a subhuman

America became white land by right of conquest. Welcome to real life buttercup, sorry it doesn't fit your fictional, backwards ass, emasculated hippie everyone-wins social narrative.

I don't want to see whites become a minority. But I'll hope my fears are unfounded, since white people always have a plan.

I will now document my tactics and further solidify defenses against your daily beatings, in order that ALL races of humans can survive on this earth, even you blackhead :) I know you need to beat me up to survive but it's ok, it's in your nature, you don't know any better, it's the only way you know how to survive

but how would I woo small ecuadorian qts in a homogeneous white place

Word.

So, what you are saying is that no matter what I say, it is a tactic to dehumanize you and make you feel inferior.

Okay, bro. Keep doing you.

You need help

So just move somewhere else within the US. I heard the Midwest is white as fuck, and also had a low cost of living.

My hair is brown you blithering idiot

Senpai, are you me? I've been talking to an 4'11 Ecuadorian badting I have a class with. Not gonna date her but I'm definitely going to stuff her with white meat out of spite.

I wish I could explain to you how much I love having blonde hair and blue eyes. But your lack of a soul prohibits you from being able to comprehend such a miraculous feeling of mental and spiritual happiness. Instead I'll just tell you that my life rocks and that you're an ugly ginger fuck and a burden to the white race.

They really are hobbits. But the one I see is sweet and likes to hike around the woods then fuck.
She puts 'e's in front of all her 's's i.e. "let's go to the estore there. Estop here". Not wife material but fun to hang around. I thank god everyday we're being invaded by farmworker hobbits and not mudslimes.

come here

Hahahah yes dude the girl I see does the same thing. It's actually really fucking cute. It's a shame she isn't white. But yeah, I'll take the farmworking hobits over kebab any day.

Blackhead tactic 2/3 a browned blackhead: the easiest of subverters, moves with ease

>Mexicans create Mexico
Demonstrably untrue. I don't expect you to read a history book on the matter but do read at least the first paragraph in the Wikipedia entry.

>I'm not white but I liked it here.
come here Trudeau will give you free $$$, home, jobs and education. Though if you are slightly white you are fucked.