>ryuuken ishida and OG soken brand quincy

>isshin

>fullbringers

>god ukitake

>mayuris top espada corpse squad

>don kanonji

>quinigami karin and yuzu

>lolihealeddeath Unohana plz kubo ;_;

>whatever zanka no tachi was created to bring back (im betting chad, ganju and inoue)

>royal guards

>zombie kira

>aizen

>dogeamura and iba's bankai

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1234.html
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-25/japanese-comic-ranking-may-16-22/.102479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ichigo says "the heart" everyone dies the end

Shiba House represent!

Starrk would probably kill himself if he woke up with Mayuri giving him orders.

And then Mayuri would reveal his anti-suicide button.

-The backstory of Yhwach and all those giver Quincy
>giver quincy are shinigami

-The war 1000 years ago
>yama unohana tag team raped them all

-Story of the Soul King and his limbs
>egyptian mythology

-Story of the Shiba clan
>blah blah lost sacred swords etc

-Story of Ginjou
>is actually a quincy

-Yachiru
>is the old asauchi. kenny is such a beast he imprinted on 1 asauchi that split into 2

-What Shuutara contributed and how she knows Mayuri
>shes just more fashionable than he is

-Backstory of Urahara and Yoruichi
>shihoin clan are big pissed off cats, yoruichi was less of a bitch so urahara sealed her cat form away

-How Aizen and Urahara met the Soul King
>aizen secretly, urahara because he nearly replicated the RG (his undergorund playground and 'borrowed' spring water

-What Ichibee and Squad Zero are up to
>turning heel and getting clothed in quincy garb thanks to shuutara

-How Soul Society was created
>vast splitting of the worlds. yhwach is big boss - wants to recreate pangea

-Story of Soken
>old school quincy hippy who told his son to be tsun to quincyism

-What Isshin and Ryuken did after the Auswahlen
>mourned

-What makes Uryuu so special
>he is the anti-haschwalth

-Letters A,B,K and N
>anti, balance and necro

-What happened after the first blood war
>styptics
-Quincy massacre 200 years ago
>because they didnt learn

-Lack of humans and Hollows during Bazz-B's flasback
>because fuck you

-What happened to the humans/Quincy that lived in Hueco Mundo
>quincy living in HM where literally everything is poisonous to them

1/2

2/2

He is among us

>-Letters A
>anti
INGENIOUS

because jugo. the anti quincy is a shinigami

Best Aunt

Fake spoilers here.
onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1234.html

Involves Aizen.

theyre never right. why bother posting them ?

>never right
Well, that's not true. They've been true occasionally.

aizens being raped in that chair by hinamori

shihoin straight shota soon?

back to Sup Forums with you

I'm glad the ship is in port. It's never going to sail. What an accurate picture.

There's some on r34, but he has a huge dick in all of them unfortunately.

Is that really the Viz translation? Can you provide a source?

you must be lost. the one piss thread is...nonexistent.

absolutely destroyed

>someone does have the same opinion as me
>must be a troll
People are allowed to have different opinions, user.

momo pls go

oh and tell Shinji to stop being useless, if possible

if it sails itll end up as shit as berserk has become.
and yeah millions of bleach manga sold is an unsailed ship? u need to go to a local manga seller and see how well represented it is

I think you need a hug, user. I'll be here for you.

bumping in the hopes we can actually discuss the manga .

Is pic related Karamatsu or kuromatsu? moonfags please help.

>Lack of humans and Hollows during Bazz-B's flasback
>because fuck you
I'm still waiting for an answer to this one.

Fuck you're on this thread too

maybe they were trapped in HM ? yhwachs fall and the reios presumed imprisonment fucked the balance up.

Not a moonfag but didn't he change it like 3 times? From like Kuro to Kura to Kara or something along those lines?

>Fuck you're on this thread too
What do you mean, user? Would you like to participate in an in-depth Bleach discussion before you get even more upset?

Which character is the Cock of the Spirit King?

I just assumed that the "beings" we saw were a mix of humans and quincies. I figure that thousands of years ago, humans were aware of quincies and Yhwach ruled "the world" (whether that means the entire world or just some territory). Then after the war with SS quincies were annihilated and humans memories may have been wiped, or just forgot the quincies.

Giselle.

I would love to but you sound like the insufferable shipperfag from the One Piece threads.

thats what i thought. i thought it was Kuromatsu to activate. the kara (he changed his stance for kara) etc etc

>someone has a differing opinion that makes me upset
>must be from onepiss threads
It's important to be able to discuss a multitude of things with a multitude of people in order to get the full Sup Forums experience.
If it makes you feel any better, Bleach threads are the only ones I post on. You should stop jumping at ghosts.

just ignore and report. this person must really have no life to sit on Sup Forums trolling all day every day.

>Calling them onepiss threads
But I wish I had a post to link to, you type exactly like the person I'm referring to. Especially with your superior attitude
>jumping at ghosts
We ARE in a Bleach thread, user.

When is my man Ukitake coming back?
If anything he's the one and only captain who didn't deserve to die

I wonder if Sasakibe (a westaboo fyi) ever saw Shunsui's bankai and said "oh my god, enough with the fucking japanese shit, think of the westerners who don't know what they fuck this shit is even supposed to be."

The source is a blog. Sadly the blogger didn't provide an image. I copy-pasted part of their entry.
Anyone here with WSJ subscription who can confirm?
>Viz translated Yhwach’s dialogue as : “A reckless charge. What do you bring that woman for?”
>Does that mean he can't see the reason she is there? He can't see Orihime?

I did keked a lot in that page

Karamatsu. That's what Kubo ultimately went with in the volume.

According to Netabare Ichigo losed his arm

>gets a dual wield
>loses an arm
What a faggot. But I guess that's what Orihime is there for.

Be patient, user, captain Jesus will come back eventually. Possibly at the same time as Shunsui getting back on his feet.

Too bad we never saw Ukitake do much. I think he's a good character.
What will his bankai be?

His shikai is returning the attack (mirroring it), his zanpakuto seems to be based on Pisces, so I guess something funky with element of water, it's really hard to tell.

Will his reiatsu play an important part? I think it was said that Ukitake was a reiatsu monster on par with (if not exceeding) Kenpachi.

With Mimihagi gone, there is nothing to drain his energy, so yes, there is certainly potential.
I just don't know how will they overcome the damage left by his illness and feeding a super-powerful parasite for all those years.
Orihime is a bit too far to heal him, best bet is that Mayuri built him something.

>how will they overcome the damage left by his illness
I'm guessing this sounds retarded but couldn't Kisuke do something, especially with his bankai, to fix that? If he weren't half-dead and a few miles away, of course.

theoretically yes, if he weren't half-dead and a few miles away.
He also had opportunity to do it before they went up, so I don't know what to tell you.

>Pisces
He's a part of the Soul King (who is probably evil), so his bankai must be something royal and evil.

Royal Demon Rose

Had Urahara already gone up when Ukitake released Mimihagi?
If not, it sounds like a plot hole

But that has nothing to do with his Shikai, does it?
>Demon Rose
That fits Shunsui much more than it does Ukitake. I can't see the latter having an evil-themed Bankai, he's one of the few genuinely good people in the story.

Inb4 Bazz B's flashback world was Hueco Mundo before Old Man Genocide's Bankai happened

Fine, then it should be fishier.

Piranha Rose

Pisces is associated with Aphrodite and Eros in early mythology, and Jesus in religious myths. No evil, but plenty of love.

Well, yeah, and Bleach is associated with Saint Seiya.

>trolling
I really don't understand how posting an opinion or viewpoint that differs from your own equates to trolling.
>type exactly like the person I'm referring to
Do you really go around memorizing the way certain people type? That's impressive.

That sounds like such broken English. Anyway, I think tonight's chapter will shed light on the fight.

>Those clothes

Squad goals

Fucking roasted.

Fuck

That fucking moon.

>implying that it isn't sitting in port after sailing

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

thats pretty likely for a couple of reasons
Before the war, the gotei didn't have a reason to exist.
And yama states several times that the purpose of the gotei is to maintain the balance.

I bet Ywach is the one who sliced up the soul king, and they sealed him up to keep him alive.

Then Yama went on revenge mode and burnt quincy land to the ground, and poisoned the world so that it would generate hollows the natural enemy of quincy
Now, with so many more hollows, they spill out into the living realm and with so many dead quincy, everything was out of balance. So Yama founded the gotei to keep everything flowing well.

In the end, Ichigo's gonna use the soul king's power to remake hueco mundo into a habitable place so it doesn't keep making hollows.

Daaaaamn!

Maybe, but wouldn't that go against what Aizen said at the end of his final fight?

Quads of truth. Man rukiafags are having it hard. They're gonna have to shitpost the next 10 threads to make up for this blowout, and I'm not talking blowout haircuts.

Those are more realistic spoilers. It'd give Ichigo time to calm down while Orihime heals him.

why is ichigo a bitch again
I thought he finally matured after aizen battle

Ywatch triggered his mom trauma. That's not solved yet. Isshin will probably do something about it

It's raining again. Someone needs to clear up the rain.

>sleeping at night

The Rain Remover is on her way

>spoilers today

Who is, in your opinion, the most based character in Bleach?

Yeah, in about six or seven hours.

Aizen.

Mark this post Sup Forums because after I become rich I will make a live action Bleach movie. It will actually be good covering the soul society invasion arc. You'll know its me because Kon will play a pivotal role to connect with the younger demographic. Ichigo will be renamed Jack and will start off as normal American high school with his asian freind named Rachael Chang (Rukia). She will get kidnapped by her older edgy emo brother Blaze (Byakuya). Jack will be the only one that can save her. This WILL become a reality and theres nothing you can do to stop me.

That one says karamatsu

don kanonji

How would you get rich, user?
Why do you consider him based?

Byakuya's should be saying art style.

already came out fake Spoilers of Shinji using the Bankai?

These are literally the fake spoilers every week, Shinji is trash he's probably still eating dirt.

He will probably end up using Bankai but we all remember Rose. I think Kubo has given up on the visored.

Zaraki

Mayuri

Not a problem in this world or the next that can't be solved with SCIENCE!

Nimaiya because he's had the same job for like 80,000 years and still finds it a blast. That and the way he jively insults everyone. Too bad he got outhaxed by Y.H.

Are Bleach threads always this disappointing? I want DISCUSSION.

It's been a week since we've had anything new to talk about. Be patient,or at least try to keep the shitposting to a minimum.

Alternatively, give us something worth discussing. Quality posting starts with you.

Who do you think is gonna be the one to finally topple Gerard? Rykuen? Isshin? Off panel finish like Yammy? Or maybe even the Hallibel treatment?

My primary guess is still Aizen, only because I don't think there's anyone left who has that sort of raw power, although Isshin is probably the next best thing and he has a reason to protect his former subordinates.

How do you think our Lord and Savior is gonna get free? Pure reiatsu shenanigans? Someone free him? Or maybe he's been free the entire time and is just trolling everyone?

New(still probably fake) spoilers are coming out. No bleach ones yet, but probably soon.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-25/japanese-comic-ranking-may-16-22/.102479

Bleach still selling somewhat well. Good sign.