Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n6701cx/
anssenverse.blogspot.com/2016/04/allblck-nous-first-part.html
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Foundation Series
but with lolis

Story about an amnesic young man who was found lost at sea. When return to land, he finds assassins has been waiting for him. By the power of deus ex machina, he managed to shake every one of them. From here, his journey to search for his past is begin. Along his journey, he reunited with old friend with common enemy. Together they fight to understand the nature of inevitability.

I am working on this.
ncode.syosetu.com/n6701cx/
and in case you don't moonrune anssenverse.blogspot.com/2016/04/allblck-nous-first-part.html

Let's get this out of the way.

>2015-2016 Sup Forums

Pokemon Seinen

ALWAYS

MC is a virgin guy, almost 30yo, on his path to wizardhood. Technocratic alien government tries to destroy magic on Earth and sends squad of harem archetypes to seduce him. But he is extremely dense and has a Christmas Cake Onee-chan who is (pretend) brocon and cockblock every attempt at intimacy, so the virginity assassins try to rape him.

Keit-ai is only for boys who
1. Fall in love with girl
2. Are unable to confess
3. Are gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number
4. Never minding the strange area code, are immediately calling her, and are overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on them as well
Keit-ai rewards people who are intelligent enough to understand it. It doesn't make it easy to follow because it's not for the average anime fan who need everything fucking explained to them like they're goddamn children.

And that's why it's probably the best anime in the past 20-30 years, hands down. It's the first real anime for intellectuals since LoGH...though honestly, I think it might surpass even that.

If you didn't like it, that means you're just not mature enough to really "Get it". In short, grow up, kid.

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Bleach Season 2

>Take proven classic (Something by Shakespeare, Dostoyevsky, Sartre, Hemmingway, Kafka etc.)
>add cute girls

Instant best seller.

This fucking meme again

As opposed to this fucking meme?

You fucking meme

MC is a reality-tv star who runs for president.
Uses all the tricks he learned from reality tv to knock out his opponents one by one.

Why is this a meme? It's a good idea.

>They decide to build a machine that allows them to cross dimensions, using their phones as beacons
>Decades later they are successful, but upon opening the dimensional gate realize there is one fundamental difference between their realities
>Gender nouns and pronouns are switched, as are genders

So essentially a shittier version of Jason Bourne?

Why did you make me do this?

We're asking ourselves the same question.

>Consensually-challenged porking

This killed me

>saved 4 Oct 2013

> blind harem MC
has that been done at all?
at least it would give a good reason for " whoops, my hands are suddenly on your tits"

Please someone make this!