youtube.com/watch?v=o6lTsRWRwuE
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs
youtube.com/watch?v=vsRMVXlmyeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oops! not a good start. let's try somewhere else...

oh my. well surely home is better maintai-

well, this is depressing. time for a party!

oops went too far just like every time

I said fuck it when I learned abbos rip up floorboards of govt-provided homes to burn for heat cause they too stupid to understand how to use a thermostat

canadian abbos do nothing but drink lysol and rob people while having a free ride from the taxpayers.. I fucking hate them.

Motherfuckers live exactly like they did before.

oh they can use a thermostat just fine, but their homes aren't insulated and white might might try to sell them asbestos

>_____________> only conjecture.

Are you jealous you can't live in the iron age?

The biggest problem is that they are viewed as human.... They most certainly are not

They're totally human(-like)

you don't like it?
get out of their land you stupid piece of wh*toid shit

Figured out your proxy works, huh shitposter?

Orcs in Skyrim are inspired by Abos. We should meme Bethesda into needing to pay reparations to them for using their likeness

Bin those cans!

i'm not a proxy you wh*toid trash

Also anyone have a link to that concert where white people are playing acoustic guitar for some TV show then an aboriginal starts fucking it all up

Are you the tour guide from a few days ago? You said you would go to croatia

The one on the right is the Rihanna of abbos

Someone post the genital mutilation passage

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Do abos really sniff petrol so much that aussies have to make songs telling them not to do it?

sorry but I don't live anywhere near that godless place. and we won this land 100%

don't they have like superdreams and sheit?

>embedding disabled
youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4

What is Rihanna?

>we won
raped*
classic wh*toid thinks stealing and raping is winning

Things are slowly being forbidden for existence.

Just leave the poor fucks alone and quit trying to push civilization on them.

I mean we don't try to put gorillas in clothes and houses. Just stop. It's cruel.

yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

youtube.com/watch?v=o6lTsRWRwuE

aboriginals "fixing" a car

the dutch formed a gun-line actually, and in the north the english used poisoned alcohol.

Thanks user

Are you Arab? If so, get the fuck back to the peninsula, your people only invaded Mesopotamia with that nigger pig fucker Mohammed.

Did the stolen generation show at least the minimal improvement?

they also call internet support and demand that a service tech come out to the middle of innawoods lake inmediately despite being accessible only by plane and there is only someone out there every two months

lol

"prefer not to disclose"

QandA is truly the best program on ausie tv

It's like a nest. These creatures really aren't human.

They're so fucking ugly that they literally make me want to avert my eyes. Fuckers are ugly enough to ruin your day if you catch a glimpse of them.

bonus for you youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

lmfao man abos are hilarious as fuck

"invaded"
i am a mesopotamian who adopted the arabic language you piece of shit
and where do you thinks arabs even came from

Wow they actually accomplished something.

top fucking kek

Finally, in the early evening, before darkness fell, they performed the final initiation on a youth of fifteen or sixteen. He knew what was about to happen, and putting a stick between his teeth, so as to grind his pain into silence, he lay down on his back on top of two men, who as before were kneeling down to furnish an improvised operating table. What followed is difficult to describe outside a medical gathering. With a sharp knife they performed a deep operation which, without depriving the young man of his power of propagation, yet regulated the use of it to special occasions. A hole was pierced right through his sex organ near the root, and there was inserted into it, at either end, a splinter to keep the aperture from growing together again. The object was to ensure that henceforth the urine and the sperm would be ejected through this little hole high up on the sex organ, instead of by the normal channel. Only when the lad put a finger on the hole, and kept it there, would the fluids in future be able to pass through the proper outlet. The boy did not utter a sound while this grisly operation was performed, and only with difficulty could he stand on his feet afterwards. His body trembled, he glistened with sweat, his eyes were glazed with silent agony.

I think I'd rather put on a condom than go through that. (Source: Jens Bjerre: The Last Cannibals)

Source: W.E. Roth, doctor and anthropologist in Queensland:

In the Tully district, a very young man would give his betrothed to an old man to sleep with her and train her for him. The idea was that the elder would `make the little child's genitalia develop all the more speedily'.

A wooden stick of very hard wood about two feet long with a representation of the extremity of a life-sized penis rudely carved at the top and thinned all the way down to the handle was used for the purpose of tearing the hymen and posterior vaginal wall.'

When a girl started to show signs of puberty:

Two or three men manage to get the young woman all alone by herself away in the bush and, dragging her down, one of them forcibly enlarges the vaginal orifice by tearing it downwards with the first three fingers wound round and round with opossum-string. Other men come forwards from all directions and the struggling victim has to submit in rotation to promiscuous coition with all the bucks present.

On the institution of boy-wives "called chookardoo (about aged five) or mullawongah (ages from five to seven)'' in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.

The usual sexual act was when the boy's penis was rubbed until it was erect, after which it was inserted into the sub-incised elder's penis, who then ejaculated.

From Josephine Flood: The Original Australians:

Many girls were married before puberty. Groote Eylandt girls went to live with their promised husband at the age of eight-nine years, Tiwi girls at eight-10 years and Warlpiri girls at nine-12 years. However, girls of central desert tribes did not marry until they reached puberty, which came later because of strenuous lives and malnourishment (14-15 years). Early marriage for girls is readily explained in economic terms. Females were economic commodities as well as sexual objects, valued both as active foragers and as producers of the next generation of food producers.

In some northern tribes, female kinsfolk pierced the girl's hymen with a digging stick and then led her to her promised husband ... Elsewhere, as in central Australia, a group of male elders would take a girl out into the desert and perform introcision - cutting the vulva - with a stone knife and then all have forced intercourse with her.

The depths of Hell?

So hot I would, marry.

That's a really good way to make people throw away their beer cans in a spot.

close
but no
they came from Mesopotamia

this

petrol connoisseur

you are triggering me

I did not know that Abbos were into Trannys.

theres literally nothing wrong with making a comfy nest

I love you Australia.

arabs actually came from the saudi arabian peninsula and north africa, partially in the fertile crescent but not within all of it, which was mostly inhabited by semitics. they invaded the fertile crescent many times over the last few thousand years and assimilated with or displaced portions of the population. It's a more recent thing that you see arabs in the northern middle east.

Couldnt get passed the fat transfaggot piano player. Quality TV you have there pals.

That deserves a (you)

real redpills in this thread

keke I totally see it

>Bunch of thugs decide ancient Sumerian or Babylonian way of life is too civilized with laws and shieet and move to the southern desert
>Revert to nomadic hunter-gatherer and pillaging for centuries
>Pedo-prophet happens
>They come back to Mesopotamia to kill, rape and convert to their new sect

youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0

oh you!

>I wonder what life is really like for aboriginals

What is in the shiny silver pouches?

>Now they will know that we were here

I'm choking on my own vomit right now, I bet people in finland didn't even imagine monsters in their dreams like this

Dont you have bottle return, and csn recyclers there?
>Or are they to lazy to return glass bottles, and pick up the smashed cans????

Abo's are still better than feral niggers we got though.....

>It's a more recent thing that you see arabs in the northern middle east.
it's not
arabs are just a branch of semites
why are you trying to paint them like some sort of aliens who descended on the middle east one night

box wine.

Nectar of the Gods.

I found the Bikey Boys of Nyirripi video educational and entertaining.

youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk

fortified shitposting fuel
banned in every state and territory

then you are in for a super special treat!

Goonsack? Cheap wine.

come to one of our ten thousand beaches and be molested by an orc~

Can someone put a side by side?
>Id love to tweet to TMZ she got fat for her next role of sniffling gas in AboLand

How do you tell an Abbo woman from an Abbo Tranny? Both are hairy, non sexy-curvy, and have Adam's apple deficiency.

What are the obesity rates among the abbos? Supposedly they're super poor, living in shacks and sleeping on the streets so shouldn't they be thin?

>>Bunch of thugs decide ancient Sumerian or Babylonian way of life is too civilized with laws and shieet and move to the southern desert
it's mostly due to religious persecution/outlaws running from justice
see : abraham
>>Revert to nomadic hunter-gatherer and pillaging for centuries
arabs aren't hunter gatherers you wh*toid they're pastoral herders
>>Pedo-prophet happens
arguable that he was a pedo
>>They come back to Mesopotamia to kill, rape and convert to their new sect
mostly to replace the ruling class an collect taxes.

No mate, our technology is just too racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

This may very well be the most horrifying image I have ever seen. A literal headshrinker savage who has bought into the LGBT lifestyle of the Jew.

Holy shit! Sounds like Dreamtime was a fucking nightmare.

did abbos know how to make goon before white man came? why do they like it so much?

What land are you people from hime?

they're all pretty fat. poverty makes them fat because sugar is cheap and water and vegetals dont exist in the desert

youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs
youtube.com/watch?v=vsRMVXlmyeI

>iron age
>no iron producing capabilities
>no agriculture
>haven't domesticated any animal
>iron age

>He calls it box wine
>It comes in a bag

Iron age? They didn't even reach stone age, they were on stick age