Was this a joke?

Was this a joke?

Why are American soldiers heroes? They just invade sandnigger countries.

in the picture i 3 people. good thing it's called Time and not Counting Numbers

>they just invade sandnigger countries
you literally answered your own question.

>They just invade sandnigger countries.
it's easy writing an article if you don't focus on one person

I would have picked Shia Leboeuf, his struggles against adversity have really been inspirational

Dude suicide lmao

WE

Obama and Kissinger were awarded Nobel peace prizes for instigating or starting wars which resulted in the deaths of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, so yes...by Eurocuck standards American Soldiers are saints.

That's from 2003 if you could not tell.

They need to make that image so that more young people will want to become attack dogs of the NWO

>killing sand niggers
>not heroic

I'm more shocked there's no female soldier front and center for the cover.

Just propaganda at the time

FU! We keep the world safe!

>They just invade sandnigger countries.

What else does it take?

>Heroes
>Destabilizing middle east driving millions as refugees to Europe
>for the benefit of Israel

Europeans don't need to take them in

>answers his own question

(((Time))) They like their goy cattle.

>don't need to
>but they have to
i know i am retard

Suuuure

It's honestly embarrassing being an American today.

>jew-led weak men who cry in trenches who dropped bombs on a sovereign, european christian nation in 1999 for fighting Islamic terror in its homeland, because they were too scared to fight the Serbs on the ground

LOL, sure! fuck off

>be a pawn of Zionist global domination
>Zionist publication praises you
are you really that surprised?

''Americans call themselves christians, did jesus invade other countries and kill millions? Did jesus start wars for his own profit? Did jesus call those who do not want to participate in unnecessary bloodshed, cowards?'' - ahmadinejad

>Why are American soldiers heroes? They just invade sandnigger countries.
I understand this is difficult for you to understand, given that you're European and obviously of the mind that sandniggers should invade YOUR countries.

But they are fighting for freedom by murdering shitskins. They are making the world a better place. You should be unspeakably grateful.

They don't even defend the country.

They go on offensive, imperialistic campaigns.

Are you retarded? the reason they have become refugees is because of your kike puppet invasions, because you destroyed their livelihoods and destabilized their countreis and now they have to flee to stable region.

You stupid fucktard.
America's invasions and meddeling is what caused the mass invasion of shitskins into Europe in the first place!

Hey now, Obama got his before he killed millions.

yes, blame america

good goyim

Unfortunately American soldiers are people who have been stripped of opportunity to be something more and usually for economic reasons they sign up to be unwitting pawns in the adventures of our billionaire oligarchy to make them richer. Wars are there to make the rich richer and for little else.

For you foreigners who might not understand:
In America we have two parties. One party maintains power by exchanging gibs for votes.
The other party maintains it's hold on power by promising to exchange for votes protection from the voters of the other party. So one party spends trillions on gigs and the other spends trillions on protection.
We have to do something with the "protection" to keep them occupied and out of OUR country. Sand niggers stopped up and volunteered to be targets downrange.
It really is that simple.

The jews own Time magazine and we are just pawns being good goys to the zionists.

To no benefit of their home country, in fact opposite - their campaigns just bring back hordes of destabilized people. Can we agree that the modern solider is the biggest cuckold in the history of humanity?

Oldfag here. During the Iraq war at the time everyone aside from the liberals thought we were doing a good job by removing Hussein. Many thought he had chemical weapons and was planning on using them on Israel or other countries in the area. From the outside he did appear to be rather unstable. Also early 2000s American military gear is /fa/ as fuck.

They are the abused. They are the forsaken. They are just as guilty as We the People. They took orders opposed to doing whats right and We the people allowed government to govern itself....

>no trigger discipline
some well-trained army you got there America