Islam is the next stage of human evolution

Islam is the next stage of human evolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5-2nByd2cr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>flag

Mormonism is the next stage of human evolution

what???

This one never gets old

both are evil.

>Islam is the next stage of human evolution.
islam denies evolution you fucking moron

Its a very powerful tool to brainwash people. The name literally means submission to god. And you have to pray 5 times a day.

The false prophet, the pedophile mohammad (curse and misery be upon him as he rots in hell) and all those who worship him, are uncivilized savages. This cancer of a """religion""" is responsible for virtually all of the evil and death in this world. So unless you want to tell me how running people over with trucks or blowing them up at a concert is "evolution", you and your false god allah can both fuck off

islamophobes

For sandniggers? It may be. They used to be even more barbarian before islam.

>flag

>arabcentric
>abrahamic
>hyperorthodox despite the koran being garbage
It's more like four steps back. Islam needs to be permanently pacified or wiped out entirely, otherwise humanity will be held back for that whole duration.

>Muslims
>evolve
Ahhhhhaaahahaaaahaaaaaaaaaa
AHAHAHAHHHHAAAHAAAAAAAAA aaaaahaaaaaaaaaahahaaahahaaaaaaaahaaaaa
Fucking sand niggers are more inbred than nigger.

REMOVE KEBAB
FUCK ISLAMIC NIGGERS
DIE DIE DIE

Islam is for retarded niggers only white trash convert to this shit.

So you can't tell me how all these terror attacks are a sign of the next stage of human evolution? Didn't think so.

By the way I'm not an islamophobe, I'm more of an anti-islamist, I don't fear pedo worshipping shitskins, I want them dead, big difference

>Academaphobe

>By the way I'm not an islamophobe, I'm more of an anti-islamist

*tips*

No, Buddhism is.

That's 2,000 years in the wrong direction, friendo.

>Arabic is so prevalent the Brits are now reading everything from right to left as well

just wow

Muslims were stupid enough to turn the whole world against them, the only thing that prevent a global genocide is the liberals and they're loosing ground everyday. When even the fucking buddhists want to kill you, you should know you fucked up.

Kek not bad.

>Islam is the next stage of human evolution

Lol What are you high?

>Devolution

Islam is responsible for loss of countless books of knowledge. Islam is responsible for most of the heartache of the world today. Islam has stolen artifacts from around the world. None of it is their own creation.

Can you imagine if they do a project blue beam and try to promote Islam with it?

No.

religion = evolution
wow. glad i know now. thanks man. changed my life.

We wuz Ed Sheeran and shiet

Goat human hibrids dont sound like a good thing

Speaking from experience I see...

Inshallah brother.
youtu.be/5-2nByd2cr4

POO

Humanity was a mistake, please kill us greys.

Brother why u disrespec? We follow the same pedophile. We might jus be immediate cousins. My dad raped a bunch of his sisters, your mom wuz one of them probably.

>Islam is age old religion that got corrupted by a single man fucking a little child in a tent somewhere in a desert
>Islam before the "last prophet" was less about indoctrination and more about spirituality
>After the "last prophet" Islam turned into a militarized brainwashing manual "go out, conquer, convert, kill"
Your "religion" is a joke, just looking at what it allows / commands you to do should be a tell tale sign of the true purpose of the texts, your "religion" has no place in the west and only gullible fools would ever join you

>My dad raped a bunch of his sisters

I already knew your parents were siblings pajeet. Has your auntmom forgiven him for the rape at least ?

>You're right.
>My new goal.
>Start a movement.
>Islamic White-Supremicist Genocidal Nazis United

You tell me, she's your mother too.

>backwards ideology
>promotes regression, denies progress
>literally rejects evolution

>next step in evolution

???

Also Allah should punish you for assuming there is such a thing as evolution, no?

Sure! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

How? By making human/goat chimeras?

Hahahahaha Islam is cancer man and i should know i was born as a Muslim and let me tell you it's a horrible religion.

Ahahahahahahahahahhaahaha. It's backwards as fuck, faggot. Try again.

Holy shieeet

>Shia Zakirs
>Muslim

Lel

>do not talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>Islam destroyed knowledge
>Islam stole knowledge

Choose kne4

Also,
>Heartache

Why does Sup Forums always become a liberal when we talk about Islam?

why are there electricity columns in 1896

Yeah you're right. This country needs a firm hand to guide it. Maybe Islam will offer that. A pity it had to come to this though.

Took you a while.

For what?

Mni7a

To arrive. The muslim trying to influence virgin polack neets. With taqiyya up the ass and shit like "lol are you a liberal?" Crap.

Usually its the 5th or so post.

>Cutting off parts of your dick
>evolution anything