youtube.com/watch?v=tfPC97JXlgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based. This pajeet can stay.

>autistic pajeet spends too much time on Sup Forums
>goes crazy

kek

Truly /ourpoo/

Holy shit

That's exactly what I was going to post :)

Not too bad looking either

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

You two are twinzeese. You guys should make a butt baby.

Wtf i love streetshitters now

pajeet on the spreadsheets
rambo in the sheets

Wtf I love Indians now.

BASED INDIAN GUY

Basically every race that isn't black is fed up of niggers and looks down on them.

I would actually really quite like multiculturalism when there's no niggers and when Muslims are as relaxed as say Hindus are

>Gurbaksh
me am respect commander for his eloquence of mouth and keep discipline

sounds like my kind of guy
I'd buy him a pint if I could

have an upvote. Also, nice trips.

The twist: he was actually trying to pick up black girls via TXT msg

Kek

Nigger nigger nigger

BASED PAJEET!!!!!

kek

Fucking kek.

>and when Muslims are as relaxed as say Hindus are

It's never going to happen.

>make a butt baby

While I agree with you, you might want to sharpen those english skills, nipbro.

俺は日本語できない。

>show bobs
>fukin niger
>I slap you

They are indo-european and have genetically more in common with Whites than they do with Negroids, that is certain.
Not sure why people are surprised. I think most (intelligent) Indians would be receptive to race realism.

>If my next thread gets a bunch of poo in loo replies I swear to god

??? But pajeets are niggers wtf ??

KEK open bob Soni'qua

You retards don't understand how based non-nigger non-whites are.

East asians in particular, none of them endured decades of jewish brainwashing like western europe.

twitter.com/gchahal

The left hates poo now and removed their minority privilege list.

His new company is in the same space I have 7 years of experience in. Sick. I just sent my resume in. Fuck it I'll work for an Indian over a kike any day of the week.

civilized pajeets and east asians are usually based as fuck.

we did descend from them after all.

BASED REDDIT SPACING XD

topkek
Based Indian neighbor
Only white people fear racism and political incorrectness.

Basterd bitch

We can learn a lot from these people

PAJEET GOES TURBO BASED

I completely agree with you. The caste system is literally based on race realism. High-caste Indians belong to the R1A haplogroup.

open bobs

Indians dont give a fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

My uncle is a chemical engineer who worked immediately under a Pajeet import chem PhD, and apparently the poo ended up quitting because he wasn't aware that American business structure gives zero fucks about Caste.

Anyone who has been around niggers don't like them, including other niggers. Why would Pajeet put up with their nigger bullshit?

But why would he live if he was in america, therefore he would not have to deal with different castes?

>I fuck your mother make her very big prostitute

this is true. Far east and south asian society is hierarchical as fuck. Upper glad Indians know that people can be classified, their entire caste system is based upon it

bitch lasagna

>tech bro
Ever more creative ways to stigmatize masculinity

Looks like a disguised alien in MIB.

yeah I forgout about south east asians. Flips and Malay tend to be cool when they're educated, but I've met street shitter tier ones too.

Is the autism just a cultural thing there or is it connected to all the chemical pollution?

Crazy Boris lol

Many such cases

So what? Only white men can be racist and sexist because racism and sexism is power plus prejudice and this brown boy, no matter how rich he gets, will never have power because of the color of his skin.

>Upper glad
*class

which reminds me that consciously or not, educated asians all tend to share the opinion that class immobility is inevitable because education and genetic intelligence are only available within the existing upper class/intelligentsia

I like him, is he hiring?

>tfw no indian qt humiliating me

Black Africans get regularly beat up in India. Nigerians have run their reputation to the ground here. This CEO probably got fed up too.

You've had your last VAGENE pic pajeet!

I know you're being coy, but I can't even tell the difference at this point

The same reason all educated pajeets come here: way more money.

I guess, in India, there is a business structure similar to Japan and Korea, wherein different social factors make you subservient to your supervisors. He didn't realize that this wasn't a universal business principle, after being told to fuck off when demanding the Americans do his personal work and humiliating secretarial busywork.

what a shitty person...

lol according to this lond report he sounds like a fucking baller

archive.is/04yxI
>He dropped out of high school to launch advertising company Click Agents when he was 16, and sold the company for $40 million in 2000, when he was 18.
At least that’s how Chahal’s story goes. In 2011, Business Insider reported that the price tag on Click Agents’ sale was subject to dispute, with a source claiming Chahal sold the business for $25 million, not $40 million.
Chahal’s relationship with ValueClick, the company that bought Click Agents, soon deteriorated, along with the company’s stock price. Chahal sued the company for securities fraud, settled, and founded a new advertising technology firm, BlueLithium, which he sold to Yahoo for $300 million in 2007. He purchased a Lamborghini, “got tired” of it, and moved into a swanky penthouse apartment in San Francisco, which he showed off on television.

[...]

According to Al-Ansari’s suit, Chahal frequently called black people “n---rs.” Al-Ansari’s lawsuit includes a transcript of a recording Al-Ansari allegedly made of one such exchange.
“We’re diverting into n---r topics,” Chahal is quoted as saying.
“You need to stop,” another man on the recording said, “drop the the n-word.” “I’m not going to stop the n-word. Dude, do you want me to go ahead and say n---r, n---r, n---r?” Chahal asked. The other man said he didn’t like the term. “I don’t give a fuck. Martin Luther King might not like that, but he’s a n---r, too,” Chahal allegedly said.
Chahal allegedly told Al-Ansari to “avoid hiring n---rs” and claimed that another employee would have been promoted “if he wasn’t a n---r.” Chahal allegedly described President Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey as “n---rs” and accused Al-Ansari of being a “n---r lover” when he protested the term.
“If he was displeased with an employee he would claim that they ‘pulled a n---r move,’” Al-Ansari’s suit alleges.

How could they publish this? I guess indians are not brown enough for media protection.

Keep up the good work putting niggers in their place.

Cultural.

They are very naive in a rapist way.
Good ppl tho.

Thats fucked up in a way.

Chahal also allegedly called bankers “Jew n---rs,” blaming them for his failures, particularly for his inability to get more credit from banks. Chahal even lobbed the insult at his small dog when it angered him, Al-Ansari alleges.
Al-Ansari and Khraibut, both of whom are of Arab descent, accuse Chahal of calling them “terrorists” or “ISIS.”

I would send him my vagene

Are Pajeets, dare I say it, /ourallies/?

Okay not cool. Of Raw Story to imply that a POC can be an oppressor.

"Racially charged language" isn't a slur. Slur = white skin + prejudice words.

Also beating women is just part and parcel of the vibrant cultural tradition that makes Indians such a treasured community in the US.

NO HE CAN NOT FUCK OFF WITH THIS ONLY WHITES THEY CAN HAVE PUERTO RICO OR SOME SHIT

It's okay guys. He did nothing wrong. Only white people can be racist, remember?

>Indian gets tired of getting called poo in loo on Sup Forums and goes berserk

I'm Malaysian myself, I resent the corrupt as fuck and shit tier islamic govt, but the society itself is very structured regardless, a mixture of caste-style and antiquated european ideas. "Upper class" society is very closed off. My parents know some royal family malays who are pretty based. I remember one of them had a British wife who tried to divorce him and take his cash, he literally laughed in her face. Women don't get muh alimony there, ironically because of islam. Forget about it especially if he's a Prince who can just threaten to murder the judge

I love it how niggers fail to realize that other minorities hate them as well.

>Basically every race that isn't black is fed up of niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=tfPC97JXlgY

fucking lol

the caste system isn't reflective of race though.

there are high-caste peoples in every part of the country. north and south.

Also the southern, more dark skinned parts of india are more economically developed, have higher wages, lower illiteracy rates, greater economic growth, less rapey and much less street-shitting than northern states.

there really should be an entire subchan next door called /poo/ for all things /loo/ related; no?

Yes.

Holy fucking shit rofl. Chahal sounds like exactly my kind of coke snorting Indian. So he Jews recognize what they're going up against here? He sounds like the kind of guy that would donate a million dollars to the Daily Stormer out of spite for Jew media going afte him and sign it with his real name.

>flag
I have no reasong to believe you are lying about this.

This is how Indians hit on black girls. It's all good pajeets are still hip and wit it, dawg

my boss was a hardass Malaysian. He seemed very reserved and tidy. Didn't speak often either.

He had better manners than me all around kek.

Pajeet Pajeet from shitting street
had some girls he loved to beat
but to now avoid a Yankee cell
he has to pay them very well!

Well so it seems like he didn't associate with Niggers

Do it in Pidgin!!!

>i fukkun keel u
>u bastard guy
>u motherfuck guy
>i fukk your seester
>u bastard fukkun guy u

honorary

>Indian

No shock. They have been sterilizing each other and wanted the blacks out since the dark ages.

>Gandhi described black Africans as “savage,” “raw” and living a life of “indolence and nakedness,” and he campaigned relentlessly to prove to the British rulers that the Indian community in South Africa was superior to native black Africans.

INDIANS CONFIRMED FOR ARYANS!

All he wanted was some bitch lasagna and bob...

farkin fake noongas
gis a smoke

He's a Chadeet. Look at that pic.
>Mfw still don't want him here

This image always bothers me because there should only be one armband on the left arm

>based

god I hate this saying

gas anyone who uses this