Finland belongs to Sweden

The Russians took our land and now the finns have it. We want it back so we can become a superpower again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ftoUlvBGPv0
youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Oti14s7OwXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come and take it, bitch.

you couldn't be a superpower again even if you found a way to turn niggers into gold, you would probably just melt down all the gold and give yourselves molten-gold enemas

öb knugen will take our promised land back :)

>We

Come here and take it.

underrated

Why do you want it back? So you can surrender it to shitskin filth?

It's going to be the shortest war ever....
The Finns will just wait for you to start praying and kill you all while you're facing Mecca

Putting in work for your shitskin overlords I see.

Our goverment are still communist fags, but the nazis will overthrow them.

Is Finland the Texas of Europe?

What's stopping you

our shitskins will suicide bomb them.

love finland

And just how are you going to take us? We could literally throw rocks at your nonexistent army and you would bow down to us begging for assfucking because only thing you're good for is being a fucking whore for superior fighters

I'll say bring it bitch

fpbp

Fucking idiot burgers everywhere.

The goverment is still menstrual about gooks on our candy.

Why so you can flood it with Somali niggers? I don't think the Finns share your cuck fetishes

No can do. The Finns are better hockey players. We need good hockey players, not Swedes.

Time to retake the holy land (binland :DD)

No we do not, they hate us and we hate them

>who won world championship 2017

Gib Stralsund und Swinoujscie

no, our niggers are "professional" doctors.

Daily reminder that Sweden's military is weaker than Finlands.

Our military is designed to counter an army of a million Russians and thousands of tanks. Sweden would need a lot of luck to pull off a successful invasion.

if you need help to take it back then you dont deserve it

Do you really want this, Björn?

Merkel and Putin pulled off a psyop for cucked Swedes.

Gib Runö

the holy land is Kekistan, praise kek.

Blocks your fucking path

implying we wouldnt prop it up before we attack

No, it's the fat drunk wifebeater guy who will beat you to death with a hammer.

Gib Åland

But how can that be when not even sweden belongs to sweden.

youtu.be/ftoUlvBGPv0

Why the fuck would we want Finland? Maybe it's an eastern Sweden thing. Here in the west no one gives a fuck about them.

Scandinavia forever

My ancestor died somewhere there while fighting for the crown in the 18th century. He was born in Uppsala but moved to Finland to fuck my great-great-...grandmother.

We cant even take back the suburbs from rapefugees lmao

Gib Bornholm

I'd say it's the Alaska

The only thing you'd prop is more nigger bulls to fuck your wives. Seriously though, come and try it. It would be fun & we'd be doing the rest of Europe a favor by getting rid of you traitorous cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
Meanwhile in reality

we are already a humanitarian superpower Sven

youtube.com/watch?v=Oti14s7OwXk

Gib St Barthelemy

Is it by 2020?

Lol, if anything it will be Finland conquering your degenerate feminist shithole.
If Finland attacked Sweden and all the grave masculine Swedish men went to the front lines to fight, all 15 of them would either die or get captured in mere days.

Sweden tried to steal Finland to their side by creating Absolute brand Vodka, but its futile because they are forgetting - We Invented Vodka in first place! Finland forever will remain a outskirt of St. Peterbourgh.

Yeah, we need a good old fashioned European war right about now, and Finland conquering Sweden would fill the bill. Can you work up a business plan for us, Teemu? It should fit into the 2nd quarter 2018 I should think.

You seriously think Swedes would ever stand a chance against 500 000 spurdos?

>We want it back so we can become a superpower again.
so you can fill it up with niggers, no thanks you faggot swedes are as bad as the "germans"

Hi, pic related

Poland did

We curbstomped the Russians in the beginning of the war then.

They'll probably just build a giant wall with sentry guns.

fuck off ahmed

top bullshit, gå och autista dig någon annanstans pekka

I'd move all the way to Uppsala to fuck your great great grandmother too.
>based great great grandpa

we'll make our own burdos

Nice map, agreeing in most part with this.

Threadly reminder that all euromongols, just like Hungary, belong to Austria

Come home Pekka, let's build the thousand year autism reich

Stay out of this, Ivan. You surrendered the right to shitpost on this in the Winter War.

I don't speak your subhuman language, Homo Peter Ahmed. You ain't shit. We'd stomp you reasily

>he thinks anyone would want to have swedethrash muttblood in them
Kek, no thanks. I don't want to be addicted to brown cocks.

fpbp

op is a demigender transqueen

Swedes have proven to be inadequate in managing a country. Request denied.

Based Finland. It reminds me how you, little guys, fucked the Soviet Union in the ass...

We all like Finland.

We need Finland for our concentration camps.

>Poland did
nope, not only they didnt - at the time they were part of Russian Empire too

We don't speak cuck on this board.

Jap bantz. The best

I'm sorry Sweden but you are not Swedish.

Yes i suppose you have that covered with captain sweden.

Brave*

You want an island of gibsmedat niggers? Figures.

You can have it for free.

FPBP

Why don't Norway Sweden and Finland join together and become that aesthetic cock and balls shaped nation we want them to be

t. Better Red Than Dead.

Just kidding. Or am I?

why was I born in this niggercuck country?
Why could I not have been a spurdo living a comfy life in the woods without niggers and arabs?

Finland is getting away far too easy on the migration issue, we need to share the burden as brother people

>If spurdo was invented in Sweden
It would look like this

The grown ups in Sweden can't take a joke, and the "Nazi" party aka SD is gaining popularity. Our current party are cock sucking SJW's that love rape and they are importing it. The real Swedes don't like it.

>Poland.

That explains a lot.

15. You are exagerating...

Sssshhh, don't reveal the plan...

import more muslims, achmed.

Because the three of them wouldn't look like cock and balls. It's either the third grader dick with Sweden and Norway or proper cock and balls with Sweden and Finland.

I would actually be in favor of Winnland annexing Sweden, not the other way around. The Swedes might have been a force for good in the 1600s, but culturally, they are the biggest liberal/SJW sewer in all of Europe. And I readily admit that as a Swedish American.

I would even support Putin annexing Sweden and Winnland both. Literally anything is better than Sweden's Marxist government committing genocide against its own people.

?

(((The Washington Post))). That map is wrong.
Although Switzerland and Fenno Scandia and the Balkans are indeed at the top.

Too bad this number is going to go down massively in the next 50 years

I would Dresden the Swede's to protect Finland's smile.

>I would even support Putin annexing Sweden and Winnland both
Just delete this, I wouldn't want to be part of Muslim country called Russia. We fought for our independence and we survived.

Now seriously, Sweden. Would you give up on that orange territory in the South? The Scania question?

'Cause I kind of need it in a few decades.

fake news