Nanoha thread

Who's your favourite Nanoha artist?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/931350/dc6581f760/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cyclone forever ruined what I think of immediately when I see the term.

>makes a shitposting thread directly after ruing the last thread with shitposting
And you honestly think that you killing yourself wouldn't be what's for the best.

Really, name a single good thing about you and why you deserve the oxygen you breath.

what term? Cyclone?

Oh boy, here we go.

Samefag

He only provoked, you did the ruining. That said this thread probably won't take of to a good start now.

How about you ignore the baits? That would be great for everyone and as you hopefully know, when you react to a troll that is provoking you, you are playing into his hand.

I wish. Because then at least I could force the crack spamming to stop.

But everyone with a brain knows that you are the OP and you just made this post to bump the thread from page 9 after everyone else saged.

It's no use, he's just going to accuse you of samefagging. He gets triggered by everything Nanoha related.

No, you stupid retard. If there are "provoking" posts in a thread, then the thread is shit because there is shit in it.

Ignoring something doesn't make it go away.
Why do you think the "troll posts" are just nothing and they don't damage thread at all? What is wrong with you.

And telling someone off for shitposting is not the same as "taking baits".

The fact you use tumblr words like "trigger" so often also gives away who you are.

exhentai.org/g/931350/dc6581f760/

Whoever made this beautiful thing.

Whoever made the first and second seasons.

>he's going to bump this thread for as long as he possibly can because his whole life reolves spamming rape threads and attacking people who refuse to accept him for the shitbag that he is

Again, you are not even a fan of Nanoha, why do you have to ruin the fandom for other people.

Thread would be better if you didn't have the usual fit, that is simple.

I recall somebody mention that he appears in Madoka threads too.

>Who's your favourite Nanoha artist?
Nekotoufu now for gayness.

His current persona was born in the madoka generals.

Okay, now I'm sure you are replying to yourself.

On top of the fact you refuse to actually make a valid point and explain it, you also keep bumping "his" (your) shitposting thread.

That's also on top of your broken English and saying words like "baits". Even though "bait" is already a plural injunction word.

Once you ruin a thread it's ruined. Telling you off of the only use that thread is for.

>you also keep bumping
Right back at you.

I have yet to bump your shitposting thread and you know it. I have used sage for every single post because your cancer needs to die.

That's a pretty good butt

Not my thread dude.
And yeah, I forgot I could sage it. I sure am not going to inspect what is the page number before and after somebody else posts to see if he sages or not, thank you, no.

>first post was Cyclone

I'm proud of you, Sup Forums.

Things that I've seen trigger him : Nanoha, Madoka, Symphogear, Cyclone, rape, bondage, posting any non-canon yuri pairing, the word "lol" in filenames, any mention of the word "crack", disagreeing with anything he says, denying that you are samefagging, the word "autism".

Yes, as a matter of fact it is your thread, and you're not fooling anyone. Anyone with a brain can tell, because you have been defending the OP who is clearly shitposting.

Your samefagging is so obvious it's not even funny. It's just sad. Literally everyone can see through you, because you refuse to EVER explain yourself.

Oh, that reminds me. Posting a pic downloaded from tumblr. I wonder if he makes his own webm/gif every time himself or if just hypocritical and renames.

>if someone tells me off for shitposting that means they are triggeredddd!!!q#TE durrr
No, that's not how it works, rape spammer. You are posting something that you should not be posting. People see you do this. People then tell you off for it. That's how it works. People naturally want to correct problems.

You are not suppose to be posting things that are low quality or off topic. You're just so defective you think the world begins and ends around what you personally like.

>>>/global/rules/6
Tumblr gifs are downscaled by default.
This isn't hard to understand you stupid fucking retard.

>post quality
You are missing the big picture wrt post quality entirely if yo throw an autistic fit every time for such a trifling issue. Hint: Context and proportion.

Watch out, he's going to accuse you of samefagging!

This post is steeped in irony considering you are calling someone autistic while mindlessly assuming everyone who says something you don't like is in a rage and throwing a fit. Reminder, autism is not being able to understand social cues. You think everyone is mad. Now, what do you think the odds are people just being sick of your behavior and not mad, so telling you to fuck off and stop ruining threads is the normal and rational reaction.

It happened like 20 times in past few hours, so who even cares?

Rape spammer, when are you going to hang yourself? You really REALLY need to do it.

You cry so much about samefagging like other person has ever done before.

Very classy, OP. Top notch.

only 20?

Just going to point out again that this is all the same person. He honest to got thinks this is tumblr or reddit or something where he can "upvote" his own post.

Look at how all his posts are short and meaningless and they all ignore this Which is ludicrously bad behavior.

Every post in this thread is me nanodesu.

A very high number of them are.

Probably less actually, I was doing something so I missed most of the today's shitstorm after he appeared around post 500.

But he always believes all his opponents from all past threads for literally years ago are the same one individual. So it always happens to you if you dare post when he is around.

You want to know what makes it obvious who you are? That you refuse to accept that many people have an issue with you, and you refuse to even acknowledge the evidence that confirms it.

He is currently shitting up this thread and a Madoka thread right now.

Do people even bother reporting him anymore?

This is true. In fact, i'm you as well.

I try, and did last thread (thanks to whoever had to clean that mess!).
But this one is literally him fuming and it was started by somebody who wanted to provoke him, so here I don't bother.

But I was saging in case he really watches to see if people sage or bump.

>you people
>the only person that actually has an issue with "me" is you
>all the people you pretend to be refuse to even say what your problem with "me" is
>you actually expect people to believe anything you say

I've seen him accuse people of samefagging and posting from multiple devices as part of some elaborate conspiracy.

He's just going to accuse you of something anyway, why bother?

Report for what? Telling off you for shitposting?

Either this thread is a bait or not, he would always find a way to shitpost in any thread.

>Identity Crisis: The Thread.

Remember the last thread where he claimed that posting a picture of a "rapist character" meant that the thread was about rape? Hilarious!

>>all the people you pretend to be refuse to even say what your problem with "me" is
Because it is obvious, and nobody is going to bother to list everything wrong with you every fucking post and then argue with you about details.
You also spam quickly so it would be a hopeless fight anyway.
So I never bother, except for a thing now and then. After all I know he just dismiss everything and never doubt your delusions.

He claimed a bunch of retarded things so I can't keep up with all his mess.

Which is worse him, LRD or THK?

Which rapist character? The closest we got were Jail, Quattro and Cypha.

I bet 50-50 odds that he is going to insist that the voices inside his head are real.

Him.

Refer to this post and the reference to the rules.
Even if it was not in line with rules, your posts are literal psychiatric waste material and it is fucking good idea to address them.

I've seen you talk to yourself four hours on end and post from multiple devices because you think majority vote is the only thing that matters.

>He's just going to accuse you of something anyway, why bother?
Because, you stupid fucking mongoloid, whether or not you are samefagging is not the end all be all. There are still points, facts, and topics out side of that.

You know, I didn't actually think that was you at first. But now I am sure of it, it was you.

Again, you are OBSESSED with the fact people can see through you samefagging. You refuse to even address anything else. There can be over a dozen topics in any single post and you block them all out in favor of just obsessing over samefagging.

>Because it is obvious
You're wrong.
>list
No one asked for a list, you were told to explain your reasoning you mental defect.

Look at how many posts you've spammed and how many tumblr gifs you posted just to try and spite "me".

Just look at how many posts you are making. It's literally insane.
You are trying so hard. And all of your posts are literally meaningless one liners.

it wasn't even nanoha related. He llinked to some guy who started a thread with a picture of Kurumi Tohsaka.

I don't really see LRD anymore these days. The people who spam "It's THK!" are more annoying. THK is kind of a bogeyman these days.

See this image and these threads just from today.

See And feel free to stop samefagging.

>You're wrong.
Ah, that is another thin funny about this character.
He accuses other people from stuff that applies mostly to him. Being crazy, autistic, samefagging, dissmissing stuff said to them without giving a reason, heh.

He could work in russian TV.

I just can't stop laughing when he samefags to accuse others of samefagging.

You forgot to start ranting about "Troid".

Hmm, that is true. You don't see all that rambling about "loli fanservice" being "butchered" anymore. But maybe he'll reappear if Vivid gets another season.

He definitely wasn't this bad though.

user is singular, not plural.

LRD still lurks the prisma threads, there was thread just a week or two ago that hit bump limit with people arguing with him while waiting for 2nd 3rei pv to drop.

>Nanoha
This series is so dead that even Cyclone has moved onto bigger and better things.

Why do people love Nanoha and Fate so much? They're insanely boring.

>when he samefags to accuse others of samefagging
It's funny, because that's EXACTLY what you are doing.

>another thin funny
>thin
You should focus less on your samefagging and more on your typing.

Also, the reasons are always given to you, you ignore them. No really, point out a single case where you any of your bullshit "arguments" dismissed.

>still upvoting your shitposting OP
>still thinking this is tumblr
>still samefagging
>still can't make a post longer than a few words

People, try not to drag him into other boards too, please.
Especially if the threads there are around for longer time and are not as disposable as these Sup Forums ones.

I am sure that Cyclone stil is making Nanoha doujins.

This series first couple.

A new nanoha one just got scanned this month IIRC

Wasn't that just a compilation?

Oh you might be right. Most of them seem to be F850.

Problem with autists is actually that they don't ignore what is said around them.

Kyouya and Shinobu were a thing since Ep 1. Chrono and Amy became an item way before then.

>Kyouya and Shinobu
Literally who?

>Chrono and Amy

Off screen does not count.

Yeah, but I was talking about the internet/4ch kind of autist (that of course is something else), that we are discussing and witnessing here.

Puting aside that a TV series episode is supposed to be the authority on autistic disorders.

>Nanoha thread.
This is not a Nanoha thread. Its just generic bait thread that some douche started with an improper Nanoha pic. It's also too late to turn this into a proper Nanoha thread. So just let it make its cycle and die.

Vita needs more love.

I'd rather stick with the psp.

>the internet/4ch kind of autist
This is called a buzzword, you fucking retard. And it actually means "durrr stop saying things I don't like".

And you can google the same exact things it says in the TV show to confirm they are valid. This really isn't that complex.

I like that one doujin that Fumihiro did of Vita being forced to cum endlessly from tentacles. Too bad the series never got a proper conclusion...

I meant to say "threads" as in he ruins threads all the time. And he will refuse to ever let his shitposting thread die.

This is nice but i would like to see an arc exploring Vita's feelings and experiences being a mature woman in a loli body.

Wow dude are you for real. Autism has several spectrums and can't be reduced to just a set of behaviours you've seen on a fucking TV show. There are many autists that just can't shut their fucking mouths for one second, especially the ass burgers.

Yes. I came to define Cyclone as that artist first, before thinking of other things.

For someone pretending to be an expert on "autism" you should don't seem to understand that autism is a spectrum disorder, not the other way around. Which is funny, because you would know that if you actually watched that episode of house. And again, a simple google search can confirm everything that is again.

That is also irrelevant to the point that EITHER WAY you are autistic and refuse to communicate with others.

Not him, but - What? -

Is this a parody or a meme?

>Not him
This confirms you are him. Saying things you can in no way proves shows you are lying.

And that is on top of the fact you refuse to ever make valid arguments.

no, it's just physical autism

Stop replying to yourself just so you have an excuse to bump your own thread.

Fucking Christ. This is ridiculous. You just never stop. People have tried being civil you, you just spit in their face and spam more. People have tried being reasonable with you, you get the same result. Nothing works on you. Nothing. You refuse to accept that your personal taste is not the end all be all of everything.