Good night fat right

>be fat nazi
>argue with skeleton
>scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/21856015_1564384306945252_7745713213253091328_n.mp4
how embarrassing..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iobAHoIbCkc
youtu.be/VRGsWXR1F-4
youtu.be/oU3hN6KCPrM
youtu.be/a8y9qLwTmEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>knows he's about to get his ass kicked
>extends hand in obvious nazi salutation
>"No Welfare Nigger. It is fine."
When /fit/, Sup Forums? When /fit/?

Nigger is going to jail

Nogs go to jail all the time. He'll be out in a couple days.

This fat nazi cuck (read: everyone on this board) is going to be a meme for the next month or two.

plebbit already circlejerking it so hard and justifying it.

Winning hearts and minds! :^)

The slammer is waiting for the attacker

Real Nazis are going to have fun with him hahahahahaha

>Punching someone over words
Unless they were threatening your life you have no reason to assault someone, even if they "deserve" it.

Come back to reality antifacuck

New idea -
>capture leftists
>dress them like Nazis
>duct tape mouth
>parade around for people to punch and abuse
?????
>Profit

>when antifa leave the internet

More rekt antifa

>political violence is cool

Try that shit here nigger. Doesn't matter that the nazi wannabe was a cucked retard, assaulting someone with that symbol is going to have some consequences. I would stomp the fuck out of that skeleton

careful with that reason

>good night fat right
except natsoc is a leftist ideology.

Rekt BLM

Move along, they just hit another trashcan, just one which took human form.

>antifa
what's with that jihad tat on his arm?

that nigger punches like a faggot

At least he still has the constitution.

Antifa nerds get wedgies

THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME

>assault someone calmly speaking to you
>nothing to talk about nigga

This is the problem with niggers.

Even the Nords give antifa a good beating

youtu.be/iobAHoIbCkc

>that nigger punches like a faggot
All it takes to knock out salt righters I guess :)

Christ that was a huge punch
Why the fuck would you go out wearing a nazi armband and not expect this though

Did they shove the fire hydrent up his ass?

Why is it everyone absolutely WRECKS antifa nerds?
youtu.be/VRGsWXR1F-4

>Why the fuck would you go out wearing a nazi armband and not expect this though
brains the size of peas. common phenomenon within the nazi community

>lets dress up for that party
>choose political system of the past
>damn looks like only nazism is left to use
>okay, i do it
>get blasted on your way to the party with your friends

Wait a minute.... I thought nazis always wore the armbands on their left arm? What kind of nazi would not know that? Really activates my almonds famalam.

Stabbed him with confederate flag on a pole.

This thread is about a Sup Forums fag getting rekt though. Why are you all desperately trying to change it? ;)

>white man

>use public transport

Its fake, white men dont use poor people transport.

Imagine being so afraid of white identity becoming popular that you celebrate like this over a single punch. Antifa still celebrates Spencer getting punched. They've been doing it for months now.

They have nothing and are desperately grasping at straws for anything kind of affirmation.

literally this.

I just want Sup Forums to do pushups and defend themselves. Such a fucking embarrassment for the white race. :^(

Hahahaha the system literally removed all mention of William Fears destroying the Austin RedGuard sodomites. Couldn't let the world see their hall monitor nerds get their shit rekt

Correcting the record because you antifa nerds are weak fags.

>white man talking calmly
>nigger chimps out and attacks

It's almost like they're trying to help prove nazi's are right.

Oh finally found it.
Maoist commie scum getting BTFO by skinny Nazis.
Seriously what is up with these sodomite nerds that makes them so weak?

youtu.be/oU3hN6KCPrM

shit who need antifa if the proud altrighters can be knocked the fucked out by skeletal normies

Yeah this is just weird and seems staged, why would you wear a swastika armband in public and talk to a bunch of niggers anyway? It doesn't make sense at all.

You're living in fantasy land Ahmed.
Pic related, its a commie that died from one punch by a Nazi

lel what a pathetic faggot you are

Jesus. EVERY SINGLE PERSON out there was a degenerate. America is doomed.

t. Ahmed

Cry about antifa all you want, this about you. The record shows a Sup Forums edgelord left his cave and got knocked out.

>He relaxed
serves him right

To be fair, I wouldn't bet money on the guy in OP's video making it either.

except you're a retard and you don't know what defines left and right politics

Your average NEETSoc """""revolutionary""""" you see LARPing on Sup Forums, everyone. Fucking pathetic and retarded for getting himself in that situation.

No, nazis think they're tough warriors defending western civilisation. They get proved wrong a lot like in this video.

why the fuck would you wear a nazi armband in SEATTLE. fucking staged

Its funny to see how buttmad you are about your comrades getting BTFO regularly

this is what nazis will get again and again until they are no more.

Do u have any more of these pics

don't you know? just wearing a swastika or being bald like a skinhead literally implies you want to murder everyone around you that isn't blond+blue eyes AND YOU TOTALLY WOULD IF YOU COULD. no word needed for people to justify violently assaulting you!

>He'll be out in a couple days.

not for assault he wont

>when Sup Forums goes outside

>He'll be out in a couple days.

not for assault he wont.

Anyway the guy seems mentally ill, you gotta be a little weird to randomly wear nazi stuff then surround yourself with niggers on the public bus

They're literally being proven right. Niggers cannot function as part of a civilized system. They will always resort to unwarranted violence.

Congrats, you beat the tutorial level's first enemy. You want a cookie or something?

He relaxed

too bad hitler didn't cleanse africa first. no one would have cared.

Well I have no hard evidence but, it seems like the whole thing is staged. Only a lefty cuck would do such an act of flagellation. I mean you wouldn't think a "Nazi" would be roaming Portland not knowing how to fight or without back up.

This Nazi larper is a retarded faggot.

You cannot talk to niggers. Muh dick, Bix mood, mubba muffs ooga booga, is not a meme, it's their mindset.

Why was he wasting time talking to a groid?

>all these lefties acting tough
You do know feminists aren't going to reward you nerds with sex either way right?

says the one that scours the internet to find evidence of equally pathetic antifas. The fact that you are failing to do so, is even funnier since your american antifa is mainly made of 15 year old kids

>beating a confirmed nazi
>unwarranted violence.
pick one

>These delicious antifa tears
keep it coming
youtu.be/a8y9qLwTmEQ

What I saw. White dude try to have some kind of rational dialogue. Nigger response. A cheap shot. Only surprised I did not here world star in vid.
Blacks are animals. This vid. Only reinforces my belief.

> a nigger hitting someone, presumably because he said something it didn't like
truly winning hearts and minds

Meanwhile

ITT: ass-blasted Nazis try to damage control

Hey commie faggot, you forget about the Korean and Vietnam wars? Retard

>offering them welfare in last ditch effort to escape
you're trying so hard...
just do pushups

You wish that was staged. Nigger rocked him hard.

lol, wut? mad cuz I'm in your safe space?
lol, off point hoping to change the topic, sad!

Here's the thing that really bothers me. You're saying that because we post on Sup Forums we are nazis and that is not the case. You're saying because this guy wore a swastika arm band he posts on Sup Forums and we have no idea if that is the case.

Stop generalizing, and stop going on a head hunt. I call for common sense and an open forum for discussion without violence.

These violent suckerpunching negroes will get you too one day OP. And they won't care about your politics or if you are 'down with blacks'. The violent negro in numbers is a plague that ends peaceful European societies and turns them into desolate wastelands like Detroit or proto police states like Antifa are pro anything that destroys society.

The goal is to collapse American society which is going along nicely. Now that violence is being normalized we will soon hopefully be able to start killing each other on the streets.

Remember the goal is total system collapse by any means necessary. Contribute what you can to this!

Well yeah it's easy to rock anyone hard if you sucker punch them. The reality is this is a good thing overall.

I am happy to see that America is getting more and more violent and when violence becomes normalized then thankfully we will be able to start actual headhunting.

Things are finally starting to get good.

No I don't get mad over the internet. There's not much I can do about it. If I wanted a safe space I wouldn't be here. There are plenty of websites that moderate dissenting opinions. I mean that's why your here right? You've successfully shutdown any opposition on whatever website you browse the most?

call me, when they start sacking up and shooting back.

here's the antifa faggot who got shot in seattle, when he tried the same shit.

I love the pics of this guy his eyes tell the whole story. while he's laying there in his own blood he's thinking "why did I get shot? I was supposed to be able to attack Trump supporters violently with no repercussions. this wasn't how this was supposed to go down."

It's a shame the guy who shot him is going to jail for it this was obviously self defense.

>No, it's fine.

I've been following the case pretty closely, i think he has a fair shot at an acquittal.

That was not a sucker punch. The nig "bucked" on him twice before he threw his punch. Just because the larpers reactions and self defense was suit does not make it a sucker punch.

It doesn't change my point. I'm overall content with the outcome of this video and hope that more and more violence begins to be normalized and accepted.

Contribute to this anyway you possibly can. I believe firmly we can collapse the system in 5 more years if things keep going as they are.

Ireland would surely know

Fake and gay

Why can't white guys fight serious question? They allow black guys into their space and just get popped or getting a cheap shot. Mexican dudes would never allow that. You need us pol....

Oh no doesn't change your point at all. It's just every time someone claims sucker punch, like it excuses the non situational awareness or lack of general self defense, it bothers me. If you're gonna larp to get reactions, expect to get a reaction and act accordingly. The "sucker" in the sucker punch is the person getting hit not the puncher.

I suppose that's true. But we want to see violence get normalized. The more we can push this the better. Then instead of trying to communicate ideas we can just start killing each other which is the end goal overall. I'm happy to see the Left contributing to this in more ways then I ever dreamed we could.

lmao cuckold whiteboi getting what was coming to him.

>night night
kek