Most of the Brits who browse Sup Forums will live to see they day they become le 54% face

>Most of the Brits who browse Sup Forums will live to see they day they become le 54% face
hahahaha. bongs BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Migrants or immigrants?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
>driven by the highest immigration in our history
I think immigrants. so it's pretty bad for them. and they are not accounting for all of the illegal immigrants

>white britons
>migrants
Most immigration in Europe is white people from other European countries. Same shit here in Ireland. Our largest immigrant group is british people, then poles then western europeans in general.

>by 2066
XDD

>>white britons
>WILL BE A
M I N O R I T Y
I
N
O
R
I
T
Y
B Y 2 0 6 6

Good, diversity is our strength

Yeah.
WHITE BRITONS.
Not
WHITE PEOPLE

Id be the first to jump on them for the sake of bants. Problem is the US is far worse off so you cant mock them.

keep in mind that they have to say "white British". Which mean that all the polish people in Britain etc. falls within this category.

The Englishmen will be a minority in England, well before 2060.

You've got to love these 'predictions'.
Civil wars aren't a thing apparently.

We'll see about that.

The Polish do not fall under "white British". Just "white".

i'M SORRY IT HAS TO BE LIKE THIS LAD

You have no clue of the science behind these predictions? it is settled, it is mathematical proven.

>2066

PFFFFFFFffAAAHAHAHA

there is no way ethnic-diversity/multi-culturalism will survive that long

there will be massive political shift before whites become a minority in Briton

How is it worse to have a colony become less white compared to the motherfucking HOMELAND. Europe. That is mindboggling to me. Europe is our homeland how can this matter less? What the fuck you guys are in serious denial. Its unthinkable to me.

Fuck off you non-country piece of shit. Your population is fucking LESS THAN 5 MILLION. On a tiny island too. At least Americans can white flight to the north and Midwest. Ireland can at the whim of a Rothschilds, be demographically displaced in one generation and have nowhere to run on your tiny little potatoe island.

And white babies are now the majority in the USA. Britain still has time

>in b4 semitic zombie flu virus backfires on the jews and kills all the middle-easterners.

Stop embarrassing yourself nigger. Every second US post is the projection of insecurity.
>Ugh you arnt white
>Ugh your losely cooperating soverign states are bad. Oh shit FBI at the door shooting my kids because I sawed off a shotgun.

What is British? its the same is German, it is the colour of your passport..

Everyone with a British citizenship, are considered British. No matter their culture or ethnicity.

Stop being such a hypocrit, the USA has a huge nigger problem and we wxport jewish wars.

>white babies are now the majority in the USA
Source? Everything I read is nonwhites are

So what its ok that my country is flooded with foreigners just because they have the same skin colour as me?

Ignore the flag, im visiting relatives

Mexico is your homeland you dumb shitskin.

Churchill unknowingly destroyed Britain by thinking we were actually his ally

They call them "Asians" actually.

Welcome to the club Britian.

ireland is like 92% white tho

>WHO ARE YOU
Q U O T I N G?
U
O
T
I
N
G
?

White babies are, but it's still at such a slim margin. Like 52% or some shit. Obviously boosted a lot when you don't count shitty Mexican/African colony southern states, but still.

Scotland needs a leader like Trump that will build a wall and save us.

there is going to be civil war way, way before 2066

96% and the blacks are leaving.
Americans ARE NOT WHITE.

someone post the fcmd graph

Less than
F I V E M I L L I O N
Even if they were at 5 million and were 100% white, they could still be displaced and become minority white with enough Jewish attention. Such a pathetically low population.

North american niggers cant criticise the situation. Obviously brits should get their act together. Goes without saying.

Sorry pajeet. We dont number in the billions and live in slums like your kind.

>small population on a relatively big and fertile island

seems very comfy to me

>da joos

umm, no sweetie jews don't go to catholic countries

why are the blacks leaving?
i've read that ireland does have a bunch of foreigners from the EU (like poles)
how do you feel about eastern europeans coming?
lots of people from here move to ireland because it's seen as a nice decently well off country that speaks english and isn't completely muslimified like the UK and now sadly Germany

yeah they have a similar history and culture and religion.They will integrate like the Irish Italians and french before them.Its just a language barrier.
Far better than being subsumed by a hostile foreign culture like Muslim and African immigrants who will never integrate on a large scale and just ghettoise

Are they fuck lad. Seem like more and more every day here.

>let's laugh at eachother while we all go to shit, that will surely fix things
Waiting for a smug post pointing out that Europe will be a caliphate by 20xx

I like Eastern Europeans. They might not be blood relatives but they are exactly like Irish people. Blacks are leaving beacause we had a recession and no one wants to supervise drunk Irish people using toilets for long.

>excluding states because they don't fit your narrative
okay so nonwhite babies are majority

>Europe will be a caliphate by 20xx
whatever year it is I can only pray to god that I live to see that day

Exactly a thousand years after the Norman invasion.

What's the difference? The "migrants" aren't planing to leave

You're already living in it, we have a few decades to fix it.

>it's ok to give away our land to others because we have lots of it lol

So much for the "LMAO JUST SHOOT THEM XDXDXD" logic Americans on here enjoy to impotently spout.

The US and the EU exist only to ensure the continuation of the Irish state!

>Imblying that all of those migrants are dark
>UmByLingling that
>._ _ V
>D E U S
>._ _ L
>._ _ T
>Won't have happened by then
kek

English is a mish mash of French, German and Latin. They were settelled by Celts, conquered by Romans, Danes, Germanics, French and more French vikings types and finally by lizard people.

Some more Europeans coming to the land will not change the genetics. Stop being a mexican.

>Celts, conquered by Romans, Danes, Germanics, French and more French vikings types
Is one thing.
>slavs
Is quite another.

As someone who actually is British, I beg to differ.

It is not the colour of my passport that makes me British. My ancesters have walked the British Isles for thousands of years. I am a product and progagator of the culture, society, language, and land they and other Britons built, and so is every Briton. Some of my ancestors, for instance, built steam trains during the days of the Industrial Revolution- one of the many things we're known worldwide for. In that sense, my ancestors directly contributed to the idea of Britishness. One may call themselves "British" in citizenship if they acquired such a passport, but to be of the country? That's something else entirely.

You have been identified.

Or to use another example, a British person would not be Japanese the moment the land on Japanese soil.

>You're already living in it
actually since I never leave my little city I can still pretend that America is 90% white

Wow your little city is 4 times more non white than my entire country.

simply not true, there are plenty of niggers and gooks in Ireland

>implying there won't be a war before then that stops the influx of mudslimes

>d-deus v-vault
with hot tea water and government licenced teaspoons ?

Say goodbye to the modern history of the white race.

>America with all its guns never had a war to stop the shitskin invasion
>he thinks disarmed Brits living in a police surveillance state who can't even own a butterknife are gonna fight a war

lol'd

You cannot "mathematically prove" anything to happen with absolute certainty.

any one of an infinite number of possibile happenings before then will undoubtedly change the course of events. At this point, it's only a matter of "when" there is an angle awakening, both in Britain, and America.

tl;dr: I find your lack of faith disturbing

>(((academic study))

Academics make things up all the time. Otherwise they would have nothing to say. Remember, NYC and London were supposed to be underwater by now.

I'm not saying the immigration situation isn't a problem, but we should NEVER trust academics and there is a strong anti-immigrant feeling in England now. Albion is not yet lost.

reminder to all Bongs ITT

>make a big shitpost
>brits are 54% by 2066
>america is it already in 2017
>mfw

Anglos deserve everything and even more

>Americoons celebrating shrinking white populations

Your grandkids will live in Brazil.

most of are ancestors Romano Britons , Anglo Saxons ,Norse and Normans are remembered for coming to the British isles and taking them by force

Indeed. I was born in the UK, grew up with British culture, ate British food, speaking English. How can I ever call myself Japanese were I to move and put down roots there? Even if I learnt Japanese perfectly fluently, I would never be able to lose my accent. Even if I did - one look at me is all it takes to know I'm not Japanese.

Were I to marry a Japanese woman and have children with her, my children would be half British in more ways than one. They would be raised speaking not only Japanese, but also English, with my accent. They would know the British meals I'd cook for them, the uniquely British ethics, values, and morals I would instill in them. You get the picture.

Even were I to put down roots here, the story would be the same. I can hide my English accent here because I came here frequently as a boy - many think I'm Dutch when I speak German. But I don't sound German.

My roots are in the British Isles. One does not simply replant a tree.

>Were I to marry a Japanese woman
> the British meals I'd cook for them

Why keep a dog and bark yourself?

Genetically, we haven't changed much at all for the last thousand or so years. There's a screencap somewhere detailing this - I don't have it right now.

>beleives we literally can't own guns and knives in Britain

Also, America never had a shitskin invasion. You deliberately brought them over by the ship load.

My mother did most of the cooking, but on Sundays, my father would always cook a Roast Dinner. He always cooked Christmas Dinner, too. It's a legacy I intend to pass on.

Norfolk/East Anglia would be the best base for a resistance yocal Norfolk folk becoming a minority will get the shotguns out

I remember a study, such as this from 1980. It stated that at a fixed year in the future. The only jobs available would be menial low intelligence , such as street cleaning, or high end intelligence in research. Everyone else would be unemployed.
The target year for this was 2010.

Why news keep saying shit like this, could it be the Jew trying to demoralize White? I think it'll back fire on them very badly....

This man speaks the truth. Our accent and dialect are fading ever-quicker. I don't have either - I only know a few local words. But we've always been ourselves - different from the other English. Long may we remain so.

Kek still whiter than you butthurt nigger

Im shacked up with a german girl. She wants me to learn german but my plan is always to be an Irish person, with a thick Irish accent speaking good german.

As a bonus all large countries that are having their culture attacked seem drawn to other ethnic Europeans. They celebrate it in a war they cant celebrate themselves.

I tried to mimic the accent as much as I could; my reasoning is that I can be better understood if my accent is closer to German. But I will never pretend to not be English.

Don't throw stones in a glass house partner

There are white people right now, who work towards this, and think they won't be on the chopping block also. Nobody will save the traitors.

From Anglo-saxon to anglo-bastard nation.

By the time Brits become a minority in the UK, whites in America will be almost entirely wiped out. For fuck's sake, America is going to be less than 50% white in the next 5 to 8 years. Why the fuck are you making fun of Britain, cunt? In 2066 your head will be on a spike, if you even live that long.

>In 2066 your head will be on a spike, if you even live that long.
kek it's true I'm going to an hero once this ship sinks and niggers take over the government. I will enjoy this countries dying days knowing that the Britcucks are sure to have the same fate.

Who will be paying the taxes?

>93% white

Cymru am byth

>As someone who actually is British
>ancesters
>walked the British Isles for thousands of years

Maybe you want to recheck the history of your people

Maybe I don't. What I said was true. You don't honestly think people have only been living on those islands for two thousand years, do you? Who do you think built Stonehenge?

That's quite frankly bullshit. If you walk around any of the cities in Ireland your eyes will sting with all the nigs and camel jockeys everywhere. Also what happens when the older Irish die? Our demographics in younger age brackets are fucked.

Those immigrants leave Ireland eventually, the rest are planning on staying.

holy shit I dodn't realise how bad it was
gg Paddy but Ireland is lost

I fucking love you

50 years ago if you suggested that this would be a result of British migration policy you'd be called paranoid racist.

Any time. Also brits out, safe and happy on their own island.

>Mocks Ireland
>Posts picture of American white house lawn pre Trump election

what?