UC Berkeley trying to silence free speech week

youtu.be/rn5Xgak1zzA

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/09/a-message-to-uc-berkeley-from-milo-and-the-berkeley-patriots/

Literally the staff of UC Berkeley ran away from members of the Berkely Patriot. Prepare for Happenings Sept 24-27th based on the way UC Berkeley has been reacting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W5z0D58PE-w
youtu.be/qrIQSv4M6ho
youtu.be/lCxwq5_Lp4U
youtu.be/tUxRKiUlwlg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler's_veto
kiwifarms.net/threads/milo-yiannopoulos-milo-wagner-nero.23581/
kiwifarms.net/threads/milo-yiannopoulos-milo-wagner-nero.23581/page-75
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh bleached amerifangs

>more antifag protests
>more hickory christenings

Milo has exactly one purpose and that is to get the entire universe mad at each other

When did he get fat?

Richard Spencer is going to be so jealous of all the attention Milo is going to get about this. Expect a half hour video about how Milo is done and offers nothing etc.

Fuck what did he do to his teeth?

And he's doing a hell of a job.

Why the fuck do they keep going to Berkeley?
There's like shit going on there almost every week, pick a different location for a change

what the fuck happened to this fag? he looks like shit

>He looks like Shitted
Fixed it for ya.

He had surgeries, face lift, new teeth (that look laughably bad and fake) and so on and so forth. Typical nigger/fag behavior when they get money. This is coming from someone who likes the guy but damn does he look like shit or what.

>Why the fuck do they keep going to Berkeley?
It's home of the Free Speech Movement.

California is an important battleground in the fight.

Even worse, i was pointing the fact that he looks fat and has those depressed eyes, i bet that he's gonna do an hero.

He looks fabulous. Anons are just jealous.

JUST
U
S
T

He looks like a lesbian.

he got pozzed

Dangerous faggot looking a bit pudgy there. Tell him he needs to hit 50 before he can transition into his pedophile phase. Thanks for the votes tho.

BERKELEY FREE SPEECH WEEK HYPE VIDEOS:

youtu.be/W5z0D58PE-w
youtu.be/qrIQSv4M6ho
youtu.be/lCxwq5_Lp4U
youtu.be/tUxRKiUlwlg

One can hope

Anyone notice that he's shifting his narrative a bit? He seems to be attempting to appeal more to conservatives again by toning down the promiscuity shtick and is instead regularly mentioning being in a stable relationship and being in love

I hate hyper-sexual faggots so this is a good thing and very mature, or at least... smart, on his behalf.

this fucking faggot again?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler's_veto

a jew trying every possible path to make people like his faggot ass?
gee what a surprize

He looks less like a faggot now to be honest, probably because he got fatter.

>clean your room... for later.

why isn't this dude dead of aids yet

>bannon
>coulter
>gellar
Man those antifa are gonna be tired from all the rioting. Hopefully we get martial law and antifa suicide by cop.

kek or at least they get sent to prison and find out trying to start a meme war against the Aryan Brotherhood was a retarded idea

bump

"Uncle Steve" is a forced meme Milo and it's utterly transparent.

As is this attempt to use Sup Forums for your advertising is.

As are your fucking nerd "Owl" paymasters.

As is however they got all that hedge money.

As is "Uncle Forced Meme Steve"s attempt to leverage the mercer's money and his papers to take over conservatism under the guise of such an empty, transparently sliding normie.

Fuck back off to "Kekististan," with your bought friends and sycophants, kiwifarms.net/threads/milo-yiannopoulos-milo-wagner-nero.23581/ or take your crew back to trying to slide the Kiwis.

I catch you or your boys trying to slide my pol again I'm going to get angry.

Now flee, you utterly empty talentless hack, before I send you or your foot-soldier on their way with a firm hand to the backside.

We don't need any ex rentboy twinks shitting up Sup Forums with their native advertisements, thanks. We're not fucking mongs.

(And again, Milo or milo's guy, NEVER AGAIN. I catch this shit again, there will be no second warning.)

P.S. You look fat and you have Rachel Maddow's hair.

milo's a fatgot

Reminder not to go to this event and to watch it through a livestream
Don't get beat up for these kikes

Then the gay black cock lovers can rule the world

No they need your body as a human shield, bro! It's totally about free speech and not you getting the piss beat out of you so they can sell a movie of it. They'll call it the "you're easily led by a press release and a few Sup Forums posts" film and they'll play it at hospitals for retarded children!

>free speech
>literally a mudslinging against the left rally

Yeah, I can't wait to go see the guy say the same bs I've heard him say a thousand times already, either.

(for people who haven't been around, these guys got chased out of Kiwi Farms for trying to slide a thread full of all of milo's old aliases and all sorts of crazy shit. Great links. Basically they use internet communities for easy traffic which is how they get their golds.

EVERYBODY THIS IS THE LINK TO THE BERKELEY LIVESTREAM TRIGGERED SJWS THIS WAY -> kiwifarms.net/threads/milo-yiannopoulos-milo-wagner-nero.23581/page-75

Do you think people persuing a career in writing releasing early work under a psuedonym is abnormal? It's pretty standard practice.

Dude, I probably know your real name. be careful how you slide.

Tell Slater I said hi.

There were over 10 arrests for Ben Shapiro last week in Berkeley. The one man who speaks common sense and the left riots.

The left just hates anyone who isn't on their side and they can't have a civil discussion.

Sure sure.

Obviously not milo and his entourage trying to move his stupid stunt through internet communities.

10 whole arrests? OH WOW! I bet your do is better tho!

You have all the dead, rotting husks of your rolodex.

Ate just a tad too much cum. It's very fatty maybe?

Post it then faggot. Now. Who the fuck is Slater? Why didn't you take your schizophrenia pills today you retarded lunatic?

(What are you still holding milo, 225 thousand dollars? For WHITE MALE STUDENTS, and you're trying to get earned advertising for your stunt from the very students you're not funding?

In one of your husbands 5 corporate instruments? More? I'm sorry ex.

Seriously, it ain't just aliases on old poetry- old addresses with other names, names on corporations, off corporations but you can't 501c3?

The kernel debts they took your TV for, the missing keylogger files, actually in my hands right now.

Seriously, yall go run tell your boss to decide if you really want to keep sliding.

You're not equipped for this board.

Last chance to flee before this gets neat.

If you want, I'll break it down further and I will every time it gets bumped.

GO. HOME. MILOS. CREW.

There are enough ads on the internet without you guys putting on bump plays in my Sup Forums

But first change your diaper.

tell us all the dirt

Continue, I'm curious to see where these unhinged ramblings of a mad man are going.

i really wish he wasnt at the front of this, id much rather have dick spencer

BERKELEY ANTIFA PEDOPHILIA EXPOSED

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE, SPREAD THE WORD

>The left-wing activists behind the anti-conservative riots at Berkeley have ties to one of the nation’s most prominent pro-pedophilia organizations.

>The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns.

>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

>BAMN, which did not return a phone call and voicemail seeking comment, was founded by the Revolutionary Workers League, a small, Detroit-based Marxist organization. Many of BAMN’s leading members over the years have also been RWL members.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

this, based faggot is BASED!!!

Give us the dirt already faggot

Shut up, pussy. It would only take like 20 guys to take down an entire black bloc. They only win when no one shows up.

Yes goyim go out and get your skull bashed in with bike locks you don't need that pesky goy brain anyway.

Wear a helmet.