Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPJDwWrWjFA
youtube.com/watch?v=1lo3HAmIp9o
archive.is/Hb8em
youtube.com/watch?v=JAFQFvSPhQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=mukcNQVoB2c
youtube.com/watch?v=UtbCoYnVliw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Italians are Jews. The Irish are the niggers of white people.

I legitimately fucking hate wops.

weren't anglos the jews?
i thought we were the mexicans

>Sopranos thread

youtube.com/watch?v=uPJDwWrWjFA

>Checks thread about filth
>No Irish
>sage

Filipinos are the Mexicans of Asia.

eat my gabagool, fanook

Fuck you doin?!

>Of white people

But they aren't white senpai-kun

WADGE ID, GRISSY

Thanks for the heads up, rabbi

>i-it's a joke!

Dagos everyone

According to Evola and Jung, Americans are the niggers of white people.

lol you mad anthony?

Our contribution to the US is unmatched by any ethnic group. You ate like savages before we introduced our cuisine and coffee.

t. Ulster-scot truck driver

D&C shill thread but
Italy has the highest average IQ of any white/European nation, second only to a few gook countries, Italy mastered civilization about a millennium before most of Europe had figured out how to build actual structures, America is named after an Italian and the Americas were discovered by an Italian, and the Italians knew and know how to circumvent the jew better than almost anyone else, albeit illegally (read: not playing by the jews rules) in the mafia

Tony where the money

>tfw literally AJ

youtube.com/watch?v=1lo3HAmIp9o

PAWLEY

Actually, they're just regular niggers.

THIS

debunked shit
archive.is/Hb8em

polish are the mexicans of europe

Jews? explain yourself.

Italians (formerly romans) brought the arch, aqueducts, a universal language before english (yeah, english itself is 75% latinized by origin or words), italians brought renaissance, da Vinci, Verdi, great artists and painters, Volta, Pizza, Ferrari etc.....

Fuck you american nigger.

>be a white supremacist
>hate Italians and Greeks
>90% of all the stuff white people could be proud of came from these people

>bbbbbbut those Italians were Nordic
No

>According to Evola and Jung

Kill yourself you inbred toothless freak

We're just niggers now sadly. You're not far behind though.

DESU I hate Italians theyre greasy, hairy, basically look like arabs and theyre equally anoying.
They all drive bmw's like complete assholes and never use their turning signal bc theyre too busy turning up their favorie techno dance music and snorting a line.
They all put these absurd lion statues outside their home as if their stupid suburb bungalow is a fucking castle

Italians aren't pure white. They were invaded and raped by the moors.

You misspelled Irish*

what's to explain? all that's missing on OPs picture is a Yarmulke and a Star of David pendant
fuck off, paddy, u no its true

Fuck you, you weak piece of shit mongoloid fuccboi

>Italians (formerly romans)

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were retarded

>s*cilians
>Italians

Go get your shinebox.

>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

lol im not reading this shit, go jerk off on a crumpet loser

u jelly african boi?

ayyyy oh ayyy

*waves hands around like a down syndrome person*

da gabagool!

*puts on nigger gold chains*

ayyy oh ayyy!

ad hominem nigger

Who said that, Jung?

t. assblasted potato

Don't you know that all original civilizations were created by nordics?

>im not reading

Wow, you really are Americoons.

>mexican european

>op picture
>literally jew

wow you really are mad

youtube.com/watch?v=JAFQFvSPhQ8

'THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING YOU SANOFABICH

Dats right, mighty vikingz were sailing around the world and spreading their metallurgy and shiet.

Yes.

Here's Evola:
>Another obvious aspect of American primitivism concerns the concept of “bigness.” Werner Sombart has successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.” Now, this trait is not found in all non-European peoples or peoples of color. For example, an authentic Arab of the old race, a redskin, an East Asian are not overly impressed by merely material, quantitative, ostentatious size, including that related to machinery, technology and the economy (apart, of course, from already Europeanized individuals). It is a trait found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro. It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche.

TL;DR: muh dik

>cheap/stingy, always arguing on prices and trying to fuck each other over like a kike
>big kike noses
>dark hair, brown eyes, olive kike-tier skin
>psychopathic women
>mommy complexes for the men
>strict adherence and devotion to religion only when it suits you to your benefit
>aversion for real hard work and manual labor

Definitely kike-like

Chrissy was a degenerate druggie faggot that needed to die way before he did.

that nose isn't fooling anyone

>Italians are the niggers of white peoples

No, that would be the Poles.

the unibrow also

>>mommy complexes for the men
*pleb screeching*

literally my character

Hans shouldn't you be out gathering the 1 Trillion instead of engaging in hate speech?

You spelled Albanians wrong

>nu/pol/ in a nutshell

why did vito never go after sal? he obviously knew he snitched

This

Why would I be mad I'm not an Amerinig? I'm able to read a paragraph without going SHEEEIIIIT

>butthurt slavnigger diaspora

lmao

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEEEIT NIGGA

Ur grandfather was Nazi, PAY UP NOW

Watch it Chrissy

>renspolman
>pol
>poland

lmao

YOU are the nigger here, burger.
Italian peeps are based as fuck, they ran the fucking show globally since Romulus kicked Remus's ass. Giallo movies, Giorgio Moroder, and great cooking, fuck yeah.

I fucking love Tony.
youtube.com/watch?v=mukcNQVoB2c

>the phenomenon of popular and dance music is even more conspicuous and general. Fitzgerald was not wrong when he said that in one of its main aspects, American civilization can be called a civilization of jazz, i.e., of a negrified music and dance. In this domain, very singular “elective affinities” have led America, by way of a process of regression and primitivization, to imitate the Negroes. Assuming there would be a need for frenzied rhythms and forms as a legitimate compensation for the mechanical and materialistic soullessness of modern civilization, one would have done much better to look to the many sources available in Europe: we have elsewhere mentioned, for example, the dance rhythms of South Eastern Europe, which often have something truly Dionysian. But America has chosen to imitate the blacks and the Afro-Cubans, and then from America the contagion has gradually spread to all other countries.

I wish America had more italians they're the only racists left in NYC

madonna watch it gabagool mulignan!

considering they're all part Spanish...
that's too literal of a comparison

>YOU are the nigger here, burger.

This is basically correct.

Hnnng, that black guy has one big ass.

The real redpill.

Siamo persone d'onore.

But Italians are the decedents of the Roman people people like literal dafug?

Can someone explain to me why the Irish are regarded as the Potato Nigger of the White race?

>aversion for real hard work and manual labor
got any proof?

>Canadian Man

Clearly a typo.

I agree more with the first one, as to the second, we're much more enamored by the redemption arc/rags to riches story than simply "bigness". I always thought that was kind of an exported meme to the rest of the world, not essential to our daily fabric. The "underdog" mentality has lent itself to negro culture acceptance so it's the same result essentially.

we wuz nazgul

Italians are one slight tier above the Spanish in terms of laziness. All physical labor was avoided, or done in a half assed fashion from my observations there, which was disappointing. I had always long revered Italians for beautiful carpentry skills and admirable engineering of the Romans, but all evidence I saw in your country pointed to lazy fucks that didn't want to pick up that hammer if they could avoid it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtbCoYnVliw

That puts you and the French lower down the chain than the Irish.
So are the poles either not white or the nigger whites?
I'm perfectly willing to accept the French being the niggers. And y'know, accept you poles as untermensch

Sure I accept gladly that I'm different, like that's a bad thing kek.

>U no

Knew it

Demand reparations from Russia, then let's talk about the quality of your people.

I went to Shitaly this Summer. Bergamo, Venice, Florence, Rome and Naples.

The Northern Shitalians had some humanity to them, but the terroni, oh my fucking god. The Alps did a miracle keeping those shitskin genes out of Europe.

Please don't call them people, and never let them sit on the couch.