You know, he actually makes a pretty good point

You know, he actually makes a pretty good point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABHMHeRgfqw
youtube.com/watch?v=3ucBVz_IFGk
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-police-shooting-statistics-discharge-firearms-figures-freddie-gray-baton-killings-homicide-a7160391.html
archive.is/P8vwT
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vtALzvImGeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/27/dont-shoot-leg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No he doesn't

40% is perfection

>Another armchair law enforcement expert

>They could've used pepper spray or a taser

I'm so sick of people not understanding that when a suspect has a deadly weapon they can be safely handled with less than lethal means.

Pepper spray doesn't work on some people and those it does work on it's a irritant, if your determined to stab the cop you will still be able to. Faders if they deploy correctly should take someone down but, if the suspects wearing more than a t shirt there's a good chance it won't actually connect both prongs and will fail.

It's almost as bad as the "why didn't they just shoot him in the leg" shit.

Okay we'll let you be in charge of determining who is attempting suicide by cop and who is attempting to murder a cop. You'll be held accountable for every one you get wrong.

Not really. The UK deals with knife wielders often, and they rarely employ lethal force. The police also do not suffer the injuries you're implying they would.

Even so, if there are multiple officers on scene, one of them could use nonlethal means while the other keeps the gun pointed in case of failure.

Here's a classic example of a taser failing even with the suspect being 3 feet away, not moving and having exposed skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABHMHeRgfqw

Why do you want to take away someone's right to die?

The UK doesn't have 45 million testosterone laden niggers roaming their streets either.

Are you honestly championing the British police, who allowed 1,400+ rapes to happen in case they appeared to be racist?

saves on legal fees, keeps courts open for actual civilized people. i see no problem with this aside from it needs to happen more.

Mate the UK response for knife wielders is laughable, they need like 40 metro muppets to deal with one darky crackhead

> Even so, if there are multiple officers on scene, one of them could use nonlethal means while the other keeps the gun pointed in case of failure.

That's a big risk for the officer to take. Considering the non lethals cops carry on their person are 10 feet or less weapons and a perp with a knife can kill easily in that space. Bullets aren't magic even with lethal shots the human body keeps going for a large enough window to stab the fuck out of someone.

why didn't the cops shoot the knife out of his hand? then, while the knife was spinning in mid-air, they could have shot it away from the situation. They could keep shooting and shooting until the knife landed safely into the knife bin.

They have the muslims, who are quite violent. The UK's effectiveness in similar situations can't be denied.

I'm championing their tactics when faced with hostile people holding knives.

So? The police get paid whether they show up or not. Might as well have them show up.

Tasers reach 15 feet. What you're implying is that the officers lives would be put at risk, but the police in other countries have shown us that it isn't the case. We need to work off data, not feelings.

>I'm championing their tactics when faced with hostile people holding knives.
And you've seen these tactics? I'd rather my police force just shoot the nigger, and they would. Lucky your position isn't reality.

I don't feel for the fag but your cops are truly pathetic

7/10 people will act that way if they've drunk or are mentally distressed but the fuck does the cop need to shoot them in the head / chest? did that cop really think he was in so much danger to make a lethal shot? Don't they have like a half an hour to calm the suspect down? Fucking shoot him in the leg, what's he going to do? Outcrawl a cop?

like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ucBVz_IFGk

>1 post by this ID
>dumbasses argue with a bot
Stay classy /po/

>And you've seen these tactics?
Yeah
They can look pretty goofy. Valuing human life is an ideal worth striving for, and is a sign of civilized and caring governments. It would also do wonders for improving the view of police in this country.

And tasers fail quite often. That's not a feeling it's a fact.

They do. What of it?

>shoot him in the leg

Your dumb very very dumb.

>They have the muslims, who are quite violent.

Per capita the levels of violent crime between American blacks and UK's Muslims aren't even comparable. They differ by a factor more than 10.

Your the one asking a cop to get within kill distance of a maniac and hope the taser deploys perfectly. That's what.

>Valuing human life is an ideal worth striving for
And the person threatening humans with a knife has shown they don't value human life, so they should be shot in the face.

>Fucking shoot him in the leg
Fuck off retard.

>muh tazer, and muh leg shot, muh pepper spray, muh why didn't shoot warning shot, muh why didn't do 360 ollie kick flip over the half pipe and teleport behind him
I swear to god, if they did 5 minutes on google to learn about basic human biology, ballistics, and self-defense training, it would rupture their skulls what how fucking retarded they are.

Who's that? Source?

No Cop is obligated to risk his/her life to stop their would be killer without harm.
>Well they SHOULD
Fine. But pick either police brutality or quick trigger fingers, because the only people who'd willingly put themselves up close and personal with a attacker are brusiers, thugs and warrior types.

Peace are bravery aren't mutually exclusive... But they tend not to share the same house.

>1 post by this ID

I'm pretty sure it would be unconstitutional to forbid cops from protecting themselves.

Haha pull the trigger on every nigger am I right guys

>cop says to faggot with knife to stop moving
>person with knife keeps moving towards the cops
In what world is it possible to even walk away from this situation?
>b-but
No, the cop told him to stop moving, and he kept walking. In combination with a deadly weapon, the cop has every right to take action whichever way he sees fit to secure his safety

I really don't know what world these people live in, where approaching a cop with a knife has any possible outcome other than death

While true, do we have reason to believe they act differently in knife standoffs?
No, they should be shown the error of their ways and rehabilitated. Failing that, we should use due process to determine whether they're truly worthy of being removed from society, and this earth.
I'm advocating using proven, effective tactics that are quite safe for both the officer and the suspect.

>but the cops will be at risk if they don't use lethal force
If you're going to make this statement, please back it up with statistics from countries that try to avoid lethal force.

>we need to work off of data, not feelings
gr8 b8 8/8. No one can be this obtuse.

OOOOORRRR the basket case faggot could have dropped the knife like the cops that were pointing guns at him told him to repeatedly

>No, they should be shown the error of their ways and rehabilitated. Failing that, we should use due process to determine whether they're truly worthy of being removed from society, and this earth.
Well that's your opinion, and seems to be at odds with the other stances you report to hold, but no matter because as I stated, your position is fantasy and niggers/crazies will keep catching bullets to the face.

What's the problem?

Nothing. Your bait is on point and should harvest a good amount of (you)s.
Great job, buddy.

What I'm trying to say is only Ballsy types would use pepper spray or a tazer against a maniac with knife... And it's those types of people who'd probably punch a guy in the face a couple times once the adrenaline got pumping.

Who gives a shit if some mentally ill faggot gets blown away by police?

>muh human life

Human life isn't valuable. There are 7 billion of us on the planet. You could say human lives are among our least scarce resources

Is anyone even reading my posts

We have actual, literal proof that I seem to be correct while none of you have given examples, you just rely on what you "feel" to be correct.

>While true, do we have reason to believe they act differently in knife standoffs?

Yes. Not only is the rate of offense significantly higher with blacks, but they are often physically aggressive and can be insanely strong. Why would you think that 2 separate populations would behave exactly the same in a stressful situation?

There is no country in the world like America. Stop taking statistics from countries with different forms of government and drastically different populations.

I'm so fucking tired of you clueless faggots comparing apples and oranges

He really doesn't. When people commit suicide by cop they put the police officer in the position to kill or be killed. The idea is that they attempt, or make it look like they're trying, to kill the cop in the hopes that they will be killed.

If they kill the cop, they just continue on until they lose heart or are killed. David Shekelberg doesn't know what he's talking about.

You are getting your comparison stats from the UK, where even the slightly sharp spoons are illegal.
As I said, gr8 b8.

>He

literally no sources in any of your posts, just assertions about what you "feel" to be correct

Okay, I'll reluctantly concede that blacks are savages and should be treated like savages.

How does that apply to a situation like this?

Yeah, look... You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's fucking dead so shut up

agreed

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-police-shooting-statistics-discharge-firearms-figures-freddie-gray-baton-killings-homicide-a7160391.html

Clearly the officers must be dying by the dozens and they're being buried in mass graves

>Valuing human life
>bisexual, non binary, intersex
yeah.. nothing of value was lost and the fruitloop probably would have killed himself anyway

Let's archive it
archive.is/P8vwT

That retard is just obsessed with black people and can't help but shoehorn them into every conversation he has.

You, the other retard, are trying to compare courses of action between the British police and American police when the country faces entirely different pools of shit. You just sound so ignorant

So any random officer should be allowed to decide whether they're worthy of living or dying?

>you: Why can't America be like England?
>them: because niggers
>you: ok but how is that relevant?

Lol poor trolling is poor.

I can't remember the specific country, but there's a video out of Latin America where a dude with a butcher knife is dealt with in exactly the way that was described... A few unarmed guys tried to talk down the knife wielded while a couple more dudes with rifles kept watch on him.

Turns out the ten yard rule is no fucking joke. With their rifles already out, this knifeman stabbed three cops to death and injured five more severely... One of the dead cops had his Mini-14 with him and didn't even get a shot off.

Eventually the murderer was was killed, but it took a fucking eternity.

If the choice is dying or not then yes the officer gets to decide.

It's still just an assertion based on what you feel would happen.

>he was taken down non-lethally and with no injuries to any officers

Looks like it worked great to me.

I didn't know the tranny was a 300 pound black linebacker in disguise. It's crazy what these hormone pills can do huh.

How about using actual judgment?

That's rich coming from a yank, go and look up how non degenerate countries deal with similar attacks and then come back and we can talk???

No one else is shooting college kids in the chest apart from incompetent trigger happy US pricks, faggots

Watch this. They did everything you wanted them to do.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vtALzvImGeQ

>him

There should be a law forcing police officers to address citizens with sir or mam.
Can't wait to see transmental buthurtness about it.

if the person has a knife (or any other weapon), is refusing to drop it and is advancing towards the cop yes

>moving the goalposts again

Taser prong caught on his loose shirt and he wasn't getting hit by it.

He was taken down because he was an old drunk that wasn't actually attacking anyone.

The point is the taser didn't work even on what should've been the easiest fucking shot ever. If he had been a young guy with a knife he could've stabbed the cop to death easily.

>firearm deaths
>firearms illegal in UK
>firearms legal in US
>he thinks it's a good comparison
This type of intellectual dishonesty should be banworthy.

What? You do realize a taser is supposed to put someone on the ground right? He was still standing and talking like it was nothing. Probably on PCP or something.

>Valuing human life, by putting lives in danger by drawing out a violent confrontation, is an ideal worth striving for.

Clearly not
They should've shot him. I'm not advocating for the disarming of police, I just want to encourage the nonlethal approach.

>just shoot him in the leg

No you're still a moron.

Watch him go "OH IT WAS JUST ONE TIME IT DIDN'T WORK, POLICE OFFICERS NEED TO LAY DOWN THEIR LIVES TO STOP A DRUGGIE NON-LETHALLY ANYWAY!"

The cop did it and the rest of the real world a favor. I just hope the cop is alright. These retards are mentality ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

I gave ground in the argument because I determined you guys were right about the different demographics. However, the demographics do not apply in the OP's situation.

I feel bad for the cop in this case. The guy just shows up for work one night and has to shoot and kill a mentality deranged "xe" because xe wanted to commit suicide but didn't have the guts to do it alone, so now this cop has deal with killing someone.

These people should be handed a pepper spray or a taiser. I would pay them for letting me attack them with a knife. I would just end up taking that money back from them.

>suicide by cop is an American invention
sweetie

>Just shoot them in the leg... Where the femoral arteries are... So they can bleed to death.

Congratulations, you're fucking retarded.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/27/dont-shoot-leg/

>xPuUd5rf)

Problem is that coppers are trained to shoot where it's lethal. Coppers in other countries manage to take down knife wielding maniacs without the use of guns, but if you must shoot you could shoot in the foot / leg or something to disable the bugger.
The only reason why the coppers over in murica need guns is because the people have guns. They can be trained to use non-lethal force. They have too much power over the people, especially when they can kill anyone and get around it with the right paper-work.

Yup. This. I feel for the cop. Not the mentality ill retard.

I would agree with the faggots itt until the first time I was arrested and the cops acted like fucking chimps and threw me on the ground even though I was perfectly calm and cooperating. Statecucks only want more police brutality and for the government to kill innocent people for the memes until it happens to them.

>shoot someone in the leg
>they die, but in the hospital instead of in the street
>parents are now sueing your department to pay for medical bills
Or the cops can just shoot the thing that is threatening their life. Lethal response for lethal threat.

Yes they do you fucking retard. Police procedure is the result of policing the entire population, not just white people.

liberals will never understand this

They took a non-lethal approach. They got within ten yards and tried to rap with a guy carrying a butcher knife and it got one of their buddies killed.

It works like this when someone is armed with a deadly weapon, for anyone... you, me or a police man.

>Order the threat to drop the fucking weapon loudly and forcefully. E.G. "Drop the fucking weapon NOW!", with emphasis places on immediate obedience to the command with implied serious repercussions.
>If they do not comply, you kill them before they can kill you.

The paradigm is really that simple. Quit arguing the point. It's stupid.

why was he mentally distressed? besides being a tranny.

Here you go dum dum
Obviously the cops should try to miss all of these problem areas for the sake of saving the lives of violent retards so we can all experience the self-satisfaction that comes from paying their room, board, medical, dental, and legal bills for five to life.

I didn't think I'd have to say this but a knife-wielding nutcase, who we can guarantee is on a ton of medication, is not to be treated any differently than a pissed off nigger. There's definitely something missing in your head if you decide to go out at night, equipped with a knife, and then decide to approach cops telling them to shoot you, while not giving them alternative options at all.

The deranged tranny was past the point of return, he already had guns pointed at him. Why the fuck should any of the cops assume that he isn't going to stab them? It's your expectations towards the police that needs evaluation.

Noguns always need to be chided for being stupid. They just don't understand what violence is and have to be made to understand.

It's not a fucking game. It's not one of their Japanese anime cartoons. It's real life.

Jewish propaganda and lack of exercise

Excuse me for holding police to a higher standard. I don't see a reason for upset college kids to be treated like strung out gang members.

There have been a lot of wrong deaths because lethal force is encouraged for police. Are you all really saying current policy is as perfect as it can be?

>mentally ill man threatens everyone with knife
>refuses to drop weapon
>yells "SHOOT ME"
>this is not suicide