Give me one (1) reason that we shouldn't allow transgender child surgeries

Give me one (1) reason that we shouldn't allow transgender child surgeries

>protip
>you can't

>transgender child
not a thing.
a child cannot be transgendered because they have not reached sexual maturity.

they don't know what they are because they're not anything yet.

>protip
>i just fucking did
/thread

It's better to let them fuck themselves up with surgery and hormones than to let them remain in the gene pool.

because it's more expensive than euthanasia

Children cannot consent.

You are absolutely right, a child can definitely consent to a life changing surgery.
While we are at it, give me on good reason why a child can't consent to being fucked.
>protip
>you can't

>(1) reason
It's pedo.
Kids don't know shit about sexuality, and shouldn't have it forced upon them either. End of.

You shouldn't wound children.

Give me one (1) reason that we should allow transgender adult surgeries

Ask a child what they want to have for dinner and you'll probably get an answer along the lines of pizza / ice cream / ice cream pizza.

Children can't see 2 minutes in front of themselves, asking them to make a life altering decision when they can't even decide what they want to do in ten minutes is a fucking joke. But, apparently acknowledging that children are idiots is now transphobic???

>I don't need to mention the jazz thing
>don't need to mention that Australian kid who's mother put him on HRT before puberty with medication that's hers, now he's fine as a dude and is royally fucked

Sure faggot. Lets also give them human to train surgery for those that want to be Thomas the Tank Engine.
Children don't get to choose:
Their meal times.
Bed times.
Schools.
Whether to go to school or not.

But no let them or their fucking loser parent screw their lives over for something trendy.

Bullying is more effective against them after cutting their dick off so I have nothing against it.

God does not make mistakes. We are supposed to struggle with our nature. That's the whole point of being here. Nothing but hubris. Wicked people.

Because you're lowering their sexual value. Most dudes don't and will never want to bang a tranny, for pretty obvious reasons, and I don't know about women but post op "men" don't have sperm.

Because mutilating children's bodies irreversibly is barbaric and you need to be killed for the greater good of humanity.

1 post

Yeah but to a point children are puddy to be molded by loving parents. Now when those parents are leftist nutjobs trying to harm the child because of some collective freak fad, the children haven't been taught what's right... by the time they realize.... see attached pic....

>I don't need to mention the jazz thing
children can't play jazz, they have no suffering, no soul, no drug addictions to color it with.

Also checked

Also why is most tranny-pushing male to female? It just seems like they want an excuse to chop off a dick.

Bingo

- because children can easily be influenced to make rash decisions, and LGBT parents are notable for influencing their adopted children to become gay/lesbian/trans as opposed to letting them develop on their own.
- because the surgery damages your body. Especially the MtF transition is extremely painful, cannot be undone and leads to severe depressions not rarely ending in suicide. It's one thing if an adult being decides to do this, but it's not okay to allow the manipulation of children to ruin their lives that way.

This is the u.s. you're talking about most 'white' boys have kike dicks

Because psychologically gender reassignment surgery does not work.

Miserable
Spend $100,000 in drugs and surgery
Still Miserable
????????
Profit?

90 percent of kids showing gender dysphoria grow out of it, and later identify with their biological sex. If you took their claims seriously, and transitioned every kid who thought they were the opposite sex, you'd be wrong, 9 out of 10 times. You'd ruin more kids lives than helped for the sake of ideology

because children aren't ready to make a permanent, mutilating decision like that. Have them go through puberty first because that changes things. Last thing you need is a prepubescent boy, who thinks he's a girl, goes through puberty and decides he's a man, but he already got his genitals hacked off and has bene put on hormones.

Now he's a suicide statistic. Let them make that decision in adulthood.

Because we shouldn't encourage mental illness and for fucks sake a child can barely decide what flavor of ice cream to get how they hell would they know any better about whether or not they want to switch genders?

There is no reason why any of these should or shouldnt be allowed, it is all a basis of morality. OP morally agrees with sex changes, but not allowing children to fuck adults. You morally dont accept people changing genders and also dont morally accept children being allowed to fuck adults. Your analogy therefore isnt related to the original argument, we were discussing the morality of allowing kids to change genders not fuck adults.