Shingeki no Kyojin

Mods are fags edition.

I just want Bert to find peace.

Erwin and Reiner will die within the next 3 chapters.

They might as well now that Isayama finally ran out of red shirts

Writefag here.

Dear LMfags. Proofing now.
I've been quite rushed, and very busy recently so it's rather poor when put in comparison to other things I've written in the past.

Anyway, Pbin link soon and .pdf available via email as per usual.

To be honest, I wouldn't release something unless I thought it was up to scratch, but a promise is a promise.

Next time around, I'll be sure to set aside some time to make something of sufficient quality.

Anyone that wants to make a request, go for it.

Erwin is best boy.

Unfortunately he will probably die in the next chapter. In about two weeks he'll be gone forever

>141988954
Like I'm the first person to ever have a drunken one night stand.

I can't help it if that's the way things have worked out... It's either yours or his, there was no one else. I knew you wouldn't want anything to do with it whether it's yours or not, so I never mentioned it until now...

You say you don't mind gay, right? Could you write something for these two?

to

At least he'll finally find peace user. Although I find it hard to believe that the CT will die so early on, but the possibility is there.

JeanHitch, there's hardly anything for them.

Is that Bert and Reiner? I honestly can't tell.
If it is, then that's not a problem, but I feel kind of bad doing first come first serve.

I'll take the first three requests, assuming there are that many, and run them through a random selection to see which I cover. No repeats though, so if LM is chosen again, it gets dropped.

That makes:

1:BR (?)
2:JH.

....Well hold on Hitch, even an idiot like Marlo maybe deserves to have a child. If it's mine though, how would you feel?

Good, may he rot in hell

Bert and Reiner yes, I was thinking something similar to the picture if you don't mind, that's why. But you can go wild if you can't think about something like that.

BA, for that user that wanted it.

Wild sounds good. I've been so busy with work that this LM piece is feeling quite tame. I didn't have the time or effort to get into it, you know what I mean?

Could you do an EH one writefag?

Ah nevermind, didn't know the third was already filled Sorry

I feel you user, there's no pressure at all. I want to see what you come up with, whatever it is.

Alright then.

1:BR.
2:JH.
3:BA.

I'll let you know how selection goes after I finish proofing this LM.

I'm sorry user, you only just missed out. Next time, I hope you have better luck because Historia is very cute indeed.

No problem user. Thanks anyway, I'll keep an eye out for the next time you have openings.

Leave the mods alone Pigner

BTB deserves a painful death with him getting cucked by Annie somehow.

THIS KEKOLDRY AND DEATH FOR BORB

If it's got a crazy big nose, it;s Bowl Cuts.
If it looks like a Who, it's Boris'