The Virgin White Male/Asian Female vs The Chad Asian Male/White Female

Is it cuckoldry to respect Japanese men with white women and hate white "brothers" that run away to short ugly superficial gooks?

Bettendorf

No racemixing is degenerated

Fresh OC

Get back to beat off your dick r/asianmasculinity

Lol, when do you ever see a hot white chick with an asian? They don't want micro nip dick.

AM/WM is unfortunately asian male's only hope in the sexual marketplace. Asian males are more like women than men, so most straight white/black men want to fuck them, but women do not want to fuck them.

Is this a baiting thread? Only, most of Sup Forums couldn't careless, we only hope women choose Japanese over chinese, this world already has too many soulless fucks!

Exactly why only the brightest of lights shines through that darkness

Find a nice person to marry and don't worry aboutwhat other people do. Yeah, a lot of your white male friends are going to date ugly azn harpies. They can't be saved because they've been brainwashed by anime. Not your responsibility to save them.
SAGE

It is our responsibility to let them know they are likely doing something wrong though

No.I'm a Russian nationalist and oppose racemixing in general, but totally fine with Japs and Levantines. My girlfriend having Jap not-really-ex lovers is one the hottest things about her. Love licking her pussy while remembering how she fucked a Nip before. It's amazing seeing Russian qties dating and mating with Japanese men, thanks god we live in Vladivostok and it's a common thing to happen. When my second cousin married a Japanese guy and gave birth to a hapa, I had creamed my trousers from a soft cock. don't like Putin or any cucked Western leader, my girlfriend doesn't, my Jap bred second cousin doesn't like them either. im a type of a nationalist, that is okay with traditional native to Russia ethnic minorities. No tolerance for jews, chinese or central asians. I don't want more foreigners except for some Central, Northern Europeans and Japs who historically settled in Russia. Japs can be good allies in erasing Central Asia, Southeast Asia and China from the face of this planet or just keeping the border. Few Russian qties sucking Jap cock is a good price to pay for a merge of high cultures.
More

This proves OP's point. Asian men date up the totem pole when it comes to AMWF. It is much harder for them to find a white girl. Requiring these men to be more confident (obviously), more alpha, more successful. A white girl isn't going to settle for a beta asian male. You don't see scours of young white girls dating old, ugly, fat asian men.

WMAF is the exact opposite. White men are dating down the totem pole. It is much easier for them to find an asian girl. These men can be more beta. There are scours of young asian girls willing to date old, ugly, fat white men.

Might I have the pleasure to interact with my second favourite Asian schizophrenic EurasianTiger or is it just his disciples in this thread?

That's odd considering China/Russia are closer allies that Japan/Russia. The Japs wanted to eliminate the Russians from the face of the Earth during WW2.

Chinese are inferior insect race though and pose a threat to Russian society today

>so most straight white/black men want to fuck them
That's because there's too many faggots in your race. You a faggot too if you think fucking another dude still makes you straight.

Lol you sure you really Russian? Most Russians I know are very fond of their communist ally China and the only inferior insect race they hate is America.

The Chinese looked up to Russia like a big brother (communism) while the Japs saw both the Russian and Chinese as inferiors. Surprising that you hold such an odd view

>Russians I know are very fond of their communist ally China
Looks like you don't know Russians because we feel disgusted with chinks and communism. You can still live in the past, but today Russians want every single chink gone from their land, if not from the face of this planet

>we feel disgusted with chinks and communism
Russians feel disgusted with communism? So what you like democracy more? What a joke. America destroyed your country from the inside out. Up to this day, Russia and America are continuing fighting proxy wars (mainly in the Middle East) for control.

You don't even know who your real enemy is. You like Japs because you're weeboo trash. Instead of watching JAV or anime, maybe revisit Russian history.

No wonder Russia fell apart, a bunch of spineless men like you feel for the "communism is bad" meme.

This guy gets it

Fortune favors the brave

For a jap male to take on the challenge of aquiring a white waifu he must be a brave samurai

>communism is bad
>meme
I like Japs because they are a good allies and handsome bedmates both male and female

Most of the pics I see asianmasculinity types posting here aren't showing guys that are "alphas", they show plain and ugly guys guys that have a lot of money and gold-digging girlfriends.

Actually, we protected 100,000 white Russians in Manchuria. How's that for extermination? I suppose we also tried to exterminate the Koreans when we actually doubled them. Nice bluepill kike.

Good allies.
What the actual fuck? Japan is allies with America.

If America were to wage a war right now with Russia, who do you think would have your back? The Chinese or the Japanese?

As an American, I shouldn't be telling you who your allies and enemies are. As a russian, you should know that by heart.

Wrong

Japan and Russia settled differences in the russojapanese war before ww2

During WW2 they treated each other with respect and didnt open a front neither could afford with limited resources

On Iwo Jima they fought to the last man to show that they could not be forced into submission

In Manchuria they surrendered their elite forces to communists to prove they would join the USSR if the US didnt allow japan to remain Japanese

Japan got what they wanted even in defeat from WW2, Germany was the only real loser.

Everyone survives victory and life. Only the truly courageous survive defeat and death.

What a joke. Japan is the most hated SE asian country. I feel bad for you because your Japanese education probably glanced over the period of WW2 and all the other wars you raged for your imperialistic ambitions.

I like them because I respect their love for their culture and willingness to resist pressure unless consent is earned

Their honor and intelligence are nice and their fighting spirit is unmatched in history except maybe by the spartans

Implying Russia was an ally with Japan during WW2. Okay, I'm done talking to you retards.

>you a faggot
Asian males are not technically men though. They have male reproductive organs, but they're feminine enough that most white and black men instinctually want to fuck them.

>History written by the victors
Tojo did nothing wrong

Nanking was the Chinese fault for losing, just like hiroshima was the japs fault for losing

Not allies but they didnt open a front till the end because they had both already fought and settles their differences over eastern russia

I don't go off cherry-picked photos from the internet. I go to uni and out of the many, many WMAF couples and few AMWF couples I have seen, I have reached a conclusion.

Go to Cali or any other state with a high number of asians and you'll easily see the differences too.

How many super hot white girls do you see with lanky, skinny, nerdy ass asian men? How many hot asian girls do you see with nerdy, awkward looking white men?

Its a bunch of ugly white losers with mediocre slant eyed sluts

Only seen 1 short buff asian dude with a tall blonde probably swedish gf. Gave him a DAAAAAMNNNNNNN bro because he was obviously a king of the manlets

You're asking me this? Obviously I see neither, dude. I would think asianmasculinity shitposters are showing me the best examples too, and you give me nothing, so my thoughts aren't changed.

Actually, the Russians (or should I say, the Jews that control them) stole some Islands from us at the very end.

We should have invaded and conquered China earlier so that we could sell resources to the third reich, and put militaristic pressure on Siberia.

That's my point. AMWF is such a rarity that when it does happen the asian male is usually pretty alpha

Nerdy-ass, feminine beta asian men don't have the nutsack to even think about approaching a white girl. You can't say the same about all the weeboo trash white boys on Sup Forums though.

Great ally
I'm talking about nationalists and people
There would be no bad sides between Russia, Germany, Britain and Japan if communist revolution failed

Hahahaha if this is what they mean by nigger I'm amused and hope they have nice happa babies , it's cute