APOLOGIZE

youtube.com/watch?v=c6CJ-TebV98

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, sorry you're canadian.

Nothing is more entertaining than seeing how much asians hate niggers.

why don't the Koreans deport her?

And this is why China and the Norks will start WW3... so that liberal whites in the west don't impose blacks on them.

They see blacks as the parasite whites carry.

I wonder why. Hmmmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU

i swear every black girl claiming that people are stealing her culture is wearing straight hair

Why should I care about my parasites? Let them flourish - I am strong enough for all of them!

Remember that dumb bitch that cried about how bad her experience in Spain was because the Spanish people identified her as black since she was the only nigress in that area?

Man why are niggers so whiny?
They whine about everything. Even about 99,9% chingchong country doing chingchong entertainment for chingchongs.
Who gives a fuck about that shit?

>We are portrayed as dumb, while we wuz doctors and shieet!
Ye if you gotta highlight it as some sort of fucking achievement then your people are fucking retards probably.

if you search "africa people" on jewgle all you see is half retarded, half naked niggers in their tribal colours.
Oh gee I wonder why niggers are made fun of for being stupid when all they accomplished since inception of civilization in Middle East is living in the mud huts and eating cow shit.

Tell me guys why is it so perfect being white?
>Go to chongland
>pussies get presented to your white cock
>bitches beg for your white superiour semen
>job offers everywhere because you are white thus better than chongs in their own eyes

>go to niggerland
>ooh mighty civilized ultragodman, please deliver prosperity upon us stupid niggers

>go to south america
>oh mighty whiteman, you are what we stride to be, deliver prosperity upon us
>let us bask in the light that your skin reflects upon us

Goddamn why just cant everyone be white, world would be better place.

Why don't they ever take it in good humor? Why always bitch.

How would you feel if you were black?

>Go to Korea completely voluntarily
>Complain about racism against you
HOLY FUCK

First, not make a bitchy video like this.
Second if it's actually funny, laugh it off. If not funny laugh at the Korean producer's pleb tier humour.

Video like this does not help her cause, it just makes me hate her more.

I could go for that ebony goddess as long as she had shapely, not skinny, legs and small, pretty feet.

I'll apologize with my pure white dikku

I hate vocal fry.

there is money to be made by bitching

they don't think much higher of white people you know

Nothing is more entertaining than seeing niggers getting triggered over other countries not being americanized and niggerworshipping little USA clones with a funny language and different food.

Blahahaha get fucked nigger

black piggu go hhome

all people are racist, GET OVER IT