APPLE NO!

APPLE NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

phandroid.com/2017/01/04/xiaomi-mi-band-2-dark-skin-issue/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/equality/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/iphone-x-so-expensive-india-you-can-fly-hong-kong-buy-it-come-back-and-save-money
theguardian.com/inequality/2017/aug/08/rise-of-the-racist-robots-how-ai-is-learning-all-our-worst-impulses
unvis.it/theguardian.com/inequality/2017/aug/08/rise-of-the-racist-robots-how-ai-is-learning-all-our-worst-impulses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/OurPhone/

My Toyota has pedestrian collision prevention and it doesn't detect black people because blend in the asphalt.

goddamn chinks

/OurPhone/ confirmed

This. Asians get a free pass but they are racist as fuck.

DARKIES BTFO.

Yup. I used to work at a bording school and we would have to seperate the asain students from the black american students.

Why does all (((artificial intelligence))) they design always eventually become /artificial intelligence/?

>Pajeets and changs hate niggers
>Apple programmers dominated by pajeets and niggers

bc its made by the whitest dudes around

>build AI to solve problems.
>never ask it for the final solution

Technology has no Politically Correct filter to delude others that think all humans are equal.

Wtf I love technology now

There is an episode from Better Off Ted, where they remodify every door sensor in the office with skin detection.
But then it appears the sensors don't see black people. So all those black employees get a white assistant. Except that's racial hiring, so the white assistant have to be diverse.

>/ourtificial intelligence/

To be fair. If a black person is using an iPhone X, there's a 70% chance it was stolen. So this is a non-issue.

We should meme the iPhone X into being a white power device, the X going with American history X.

Cross out the niggers.

kek

Even then you can brick your iphone if its stolen via find my iphone and basic protection plans cover loss or theft. The iphone is niggerproof.

lel

>driving a car that drives for you
We I, Robot now.

You're right, Chinese AI started bashing CCP and it said that its Chinese dream was to live in America

Yeah because >implying he is rich enough for an iphone

you'd be surprised, they spend a lot of money on shoes and stupid overpriced accessories like jewellery, the iphone is jewellery

>Equality ≠ sameness

Don't they they teach the meaning of the word equality in Burgerland?

Equality does not mean we are meant to be fucking clones of each other. People should be treated equally in spite of their differences.

The very insistence on equality implies that we are different and should not be therefore be treated differently, but equally regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation & creed.

Do you learn anything in schools besides shooting up your classmates?

I predicted this.

Black faces have low contrast. The apple watch also doesn't work with black skin because it can't detect pulse properly (the sensors don't penetrate light as well).

Also looking forward to asians unlocking eachothers phones. If you work in biometrics you already know this. Yet "Apple is racist" because people are different.

>Iphone 88: No Niggers Allowed Edition

If he aint Jap it violates the NAP

That's a shitty fucking edit and you all fell for it. Are all of you really that retarded?

kek

pretext for implementing mark of the beast in the forehead

Twitter SJW "muh racism" rage in 3....2....1....

Cant see a face when there's an absence of color. :^)

White are the real people of color, because we are all of the colors combined.

I have a Volvo with the same thing, though mine is for 2011. I never tested it on Black people though

This.

So what, it's funny as fuck and a good meme to start.

Go blackface to escape the surveillance state

>we can't have autonomous gadgets because nigger
oh wow darkies holding us back, color me suprised

Your average American black cannot be treated the same as your average American white. Based on pure statistics, the initial reaction to meeting a black must be one of heightened suspicion.

Equality under the law allows us to remove discriminatory law as a reason for certain groups having the problems they have. Other factors must now be looked to for answers. In the case of blacks, they have fostered a culture of violence, non-compliance and wilful ignorance combined with a total disregard for the stable family unit. Therefore, when meeting a black in the street, discrimination based on this knowledge is not only understandable but eminently desirable.

Nice fake news.

>Slovenia
>Lecturing us on equality
Take your fairy tale to Africa and see how it works out.

being so retard

As if a black could afford one. Its probably nigs being too stupid to realise that a stolen phone won't recognise someone else's face.

phandroid.com/2017/01/04/xiaomi-mi-band-2-dark-skin-issue/

Why don't tech work with niggers? Even positively reinforced AIs have been racists to them. kek

Man you are a fucking idiot regurgitating liberal ideology. What you've described is a modern definition of the word that was created during the French revolution. Here is what equality really meant:

>For there are two kinds of equality which, though identical in name, are often almost opposites in their practical results. The one of these any State or lawgiver is competent to apply in the assignment of honors,—namely, the equality determined by measure, weight and number,—by simply employing the lot to give even results in the distributions; but the truest and best form of equality is not an easy thing for everyone to discern. It is the judgment of Zeus, and men it never assists save in small measure, but in so far as it does assist either States or individuals, it produces all things good; for it dispenses more to the greater and less to the smaller, giving due measure to each according to nature; and with regard to honors also, by granting the greater to those that are greater in goodness, and the less to those of the opposite character in respect of goodness and education, it assigns in proportion what is fitting to each. Indeed, it is precisely this which constitutes for us “political justice,” which is the object we must strive for, Clinias; this equality is what we must aim at, now that we are settling the State
Plato, "Laws" 757b-c

More on plato.stanford.edu/entries/equality/

rare

reddit
Will you cry if I call you a nigger, nigger?

>design ai to solve problems
>it gives us the final solution

Even poor and dumb people waste their money on shit like iPhones you retard.

>Sup Forums complaining about racist
Oh how the tides have turned.

Fuck Apple
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/iphone-x-so-expensive-india-you-can-fly-hong-kong-buy-it-come-back-and-save-money

Kek

>tfw too intelligent to be unrealistic

Anti theft protection

>completely logical data prosessing
>no feelings
>always become "racist"
makes you think

>artificial intelligence
It's just the fact that black skin is harder to see than pale skin.

Those fucking nipps, man.

I may actually like apple now

Didn't xbox's all-seeing Kinect had issues with niggers, too?
Niggers really have no place in the technological race to the stars.

It's hilarious how the cucks cried about "digital backface" and forced the russian application Faceapp to remove their funny racial filter.

And now you have the Apple virtue signalers, favorite brand of the SJWs, who created a 1300€ phone that doesn't unlock if you're too dark.

Answer: A.I. is essentially just pattern matching.

a pajeet trump sounds hilarious desu

>The problem has been isolated to iOS v14.88

well, of course it doesnt unlock the stolen phone since it has saved the face of the true owner

>My Toyota has pedestrian collision prevention detects people

fixed that 4 u
xd

Pure machine logic is always right wing.

They literally have to get machines to think illogical so they can even comprehend left wing thought.

YES!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been preaching to autists for years that Apple was superior to that SJW Android shit.

But nooooo all I got was

>muh freedom of choice

Now you shitweeds see.... Apple has always been /ourdevice/.

>Apple has always been /ourdevice/.
It's the device of choice of gender studies graduates and baristas.

And the same device that told the FBI to fuck off when it tried to force them to breach customer privacy while Shitdroid Google was mining your shit for the government and the highest bidder.

You fandroids will never accept that.

>it doesn't detect black people because blend in the asphalt.

Yeah we'll go with that explanation

>implying this isn't a government ploy to force nigs into using the fingerprint unlock

It's called PR.

Spin it all you want. I've been both android and Apple - Apple is by far more loyal to its customers. Google doesn't give a fuck about you.

Literally all we do is pattern recognition. AI is built for pattern recognition. Pattern recognition is racist.

I loved that show. Not surprised it got cancelled.

Google only makes the OS. Its only phones are Nexus. Apple sells those. Have fun with the new 1000$ phone. This is the new normalized price.

Maybe it would work if the phone wasn't stolen.

kek

Wow, racist ass iphone mofuggas din compensate for physics that dictate that black things absorb more light and thus are harder to detect, racist ass muhfuggahs.

Who the hell pays full price these days? Most people just wait for an upgrade date and maybe payout a hundred or two.

Secondly, there's also the 8 and 8+ as less expensive options if you want to upgrade before you're able.

Phone prices are a meme unless you really can't control yourself and pay full prices (which some retards will).

You're retarded if you don't get what he was referencing.

Nobody is claiming we're the same, what we're claiming is that certain groups are inherently shitty and AIs point that out, to the chagrin of the thought-control community.

>Someone created an algorithm to calculate best police routes through most criminally active areas in order to get the most police presence in the places where crimes are committed
>Algorithm just keeps having officers circle black neighborhoods
>People call it racist and shut it down

theguardian.com/inequality/2017/aug/08/rise-of-the-racist-robots-how-ai-is-learning-all-our-worst-impulses

Instead of trying to claim the AI was wrong, which they can't do because they know for a fact it isn't, they'll just ignore the results and shut it down.

Archived that for you
unvis.it/theguardian.com/inequality/2017/aug/08/rise-of-the-racist-robots-how-ai-is-learning-all-our-worst-impulses