30 billion could end world hunger

But whites would rather spend 100 times that money on war.

Let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tc6ywqoL6o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8577J1mAV-IHp4OIM8pD2A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>'end world hunger'
>for 9 months
>Then a new generation is born.
>Everyone hungry again.

" lalalala l i caaaaaaaaaan't heaaaaaaaaaaaar you! "

What happens when every hungry person has finished their meal and become hungry again? Do we spend another 30 billion?

Obviously can't measure hunger in money.

Not to mention that America has already spent well over $30 billion in aid to Africa.

World hunger is not in white countries,its in nigger ones. Why should we pay to fix something that doesn't affect us? We love war so we spend on that

Maybe stop making fuckin 10 children by woman???

no we colonize Africa and make slavery legal again
>actually brings profit

Haha haha
Hi there Russian fuckboi
Ny i scolco raz tebya eyo papa izbeval.

We are so successful we can spend so much money on additional stuff.

Black people are so inept they can't even achieve the basics.

>Wants more blacks in white countries

I dont agree with this

Let them die. Fucking leeches. also saged

>paying money ends world hunger

what

Nigger hunger will never end because they wont stop multiplying.

How much do you get paid to shitpost?

>But whites would rather spend 100 times that money on war.

If its to decimate subhuman populations, i wish we could spend even more.

No one ever says for how long. Ending "world hunger" for 12-18 months really doesn't matter at all.

It would cost much less than 30 billion to genocide all blacks.

Niggers and jews, what to do? Jews have all the money, niggers are hungry.

Its a meme dude. 30 billion might cover Africa but would not cover Asia.

no one cars about starving niggers that wont lift a finger to help themselves

What is the definition of insanity?

>niggers impoverished to due to overbreeding
>finance their nourishment, so they can breed more

A true shitposter would post this 24/7, and not as infrequently as you do. Does Soros even pay you enough for this?

saged.

>All people on earth are equal
>your race doesnt matter
BUT WE BLACKS CANT PRODUCE FOOD AND U WHITE PIGS MUST HELP US

why should america pay for africans?

also

White men need to quit fighting for ZOG.

Build a man a fire he is warm for a night.

Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Over 35 years of sending money to Africa only for them to breed like rabbits and invade Europe.
No more.

>Let that sink in.

Obama increased US national debt by 9 trillion.
What did US get in return?
Transgender bathrooms.
Let that sink in.

But blacks would rather build mud hits than develop technology and actually help themselves instead of mooching off the evil white man.

Discover the wheel first.

>100 times that money

You mean 24.6 times? fucking nigger

Feeding them is what made the population bomb on the first place. Should just let them self-regulate over a generation or two and it'll take care of itself

>But whites would rather spend 100 times that money on war.

It's because brown and black people start wars in today's world, you weak minded, brainwashed retard.

Pretty sure the math is completely wrong on that one m8.

>hello darkness my old friend

I was implying countries like NIGGER-ia or Nigger, or Chad

moar liek let this shit thread sink in, you don't need to post it every day, you've been proven wrong enough times

Implying the US military only defends the United States.

Africa is lost.

the world doesnt have a hunger or poverty problem -- it has a corruption problem; MJ figured this 1 out when he donated food & the government stole it 2 feed its armies, which caused more poverty & hunger ironically

I'm not paying for niggers to eat.

>It's this thread again

What's the point of "ending world hunger"? That only means more niggers in Africa, which means we then have to spend MORE money on "ending world hunger", since niggers can't sustain themselves to save their lives. Fuck ending world hunger. Cut off all help to third world countries. It's a vicious cycle of helping and making them more dependent and needing more help. Let them die on numbers enough that they can sustain themselves again.

Reposting the same thread multiple times is considered spam and can get you banned from posting. Please remember this in the future.

This. Time for some Darwinism. Let nature rebalance.

Solving world hunger is as easy as not having 8 fucking kids when you're struggling to feed yourself.

>reposting same thread
Sage

I hope every nigger in Africa starves to death

but where will Europe get all its refugees?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I know this is a shitpost but where did this $30 billion could end world hunger shit start? That's about $10 per person if you remove people in fully developed countries. That's not gonna do it.

Money doesnt equal more food you fucking autist

Let what sink in? Your grossly-inaccurate straw man or the fact that you genuinely have no clue on what it would take to end world hunger?

If you think that giving an R-selected gene set more food will result in anything less than even more starving mouths, then you’re not paying attention, retarded, or both.

If you feed 1 starving African, they’ll have more babies. Now you have 2+ hungry mouths. Even Bill Gates said we need to stop doing this shit because Africa is rapidly growing from all of the aid provided. The issue is that they have absolutely no means to feed themselves and thus, the burden to keep them fed is constantly being raised and will never end.

The problem is r-selected gene sets. Fix that and you fix hunger.

Best inversion ever, i dont regret

>sterilize all of africa
>wait 20 years
>no world hunger

The only thing niggers add to the economy is murder and robbery.
I'd prefer the military spending.

Always this thread. Always OP gets btfo. Why do you keep doing it.

In the options field we put?

>Give niggers money that will fix it

Feed a man a fish he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and feeds himself the rest of his life.

That's the problem. You can't just throw money yet at hunger and fix it. It will bolster a sick population to breed more been out consume what it produces.

Unless they produce themselves it will be a sink of resources from other societies to sustain them.

actually, the cost to end world hunger is zero dollars

simply let the parasite generation starve, and population will return to natural sustainable level

feeding these people is what causes famine, they become dependent on foreign aid, stop farming, and wait for trucks with bags of rice to arrive

there is no end to world hunger unless corrupted politicians and greedy corporation and uneducated superstitious people are taken out of the equation. That costs a lot more than playing soldier.

underrated

1 post by this id.
But seriously, how come no one asked where the number 30 billion came from?

feeding niggers, rlly?

>what already happens
>we give Africa aid
>the dictators of Africa use that aid to arm militia
>that militia goes out and massacres villages of hungry people
>OP suggests more aid

OP is on to something

10,000,000,000 to seize farmable land from africans

10,000,000,000 in tractors, irrigation and fertilizer

5,000,000,000 to shoot anyone messing with farming infrasctructure

3,000,000,000 to pay farm laborers

2,000,000,000 to buy cows to produce more shit to prevent crop rotation problems.

Aside from the concentration camps to keep people off the farming land seems like a good plan.

What if we just spend 30 billion killing as many africans as possible?

Let the dept of KFC handle it.

According to that shitty unreferenced meme the military spending is per year, but the supposed cost of ending world hunger is made to sound like a once off payment.

>1 post by this ID
>can't greentext
>never heard of phone posting

We should spend that 737 billion killing the people who need 30 billion worth of food.

dont give them food, give them farms

let them grow it themselves

(you)
Considering that there are ~1 billion starving people and twice as many malnourished people $30 billion won't make a dent.

They tried that in Zimbabwe already. Didn't work out that well.

they can't maintain it. problems with people stealing equipment. there was this one group who ate all their seeds.

>africans
>make too much babies to handle
>lazy and do not want to farm
>99% of them have this mentality
>africa is a literal shithole cause of this
>want gibs from first world countries
>get gibs
>continue to be lazy and reproduce

They started their own problem and deserve to die to be honest. The white man tried to help them in this regard and they destroy everything instead

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tc6ywqoL6o

>for 9 months

the money will go straigt to the warlords and politicians
there is no solution for africa's problem

This is the true gist of the situation, i should know, i have seen it happen with the negros and indios, they breed like rabbits even in the most precarious of situations.

And the US has to foot the bill why?

Food aid is complete and utterly self defeating. It ruins what little agricultural industry there is in a third world country. Why go through the hassle of farming when some white liberal with dreadlocks in a white land rover will drop food off for free outside your mud hut?

What happen?

holy shit

This is the correct answer.

If you're a hungry African, don't shit out 10 kids.

Feeding the world is not virtuous.

just try and buy 30 billion worth of food and see what happens.;

Who the fuck writes these memes? My sides ache. You have to be literally retarded to believe food is going to fix Africa. Better to sterilize half the men after 2 babies.

What happens whenever society gives free money/food/services to anyone? For all of the good intentions of helping, it ALWAYS does more harm than good for the majority. The takers become complacent over time, expect more, demand more, refuse to work on fixing the issue, simply because they did not have to WORK for it.

Teach a man to fish.

Weak bait. Saged.

"We Are The World" ended world hunger for all time.

Everybody knows that.

Unfortunately these doogooders are incredibly naive. The idea of feeding all of Africa a diet of free range chicken, kale and organic grape drank is absurd. They have no concept of how shitty distribution networks is Africa are or how long any cargo sits at ports before they are cleared by customs. Also they have no idea how giving out free food will decimate any rudimentary economy.

We need to keep the people safe first, ending world hunger wouldn't really do all that much unless it could be sustained.

People too dumb to feed themselves deserve to die.

>30 billion could end world hunger.

I know that is a retarded repost bait thread but here it goes:

Germany pays 50 billion a year for 1.5 million "refugees". If we could end world hunger with just 30 billion, why didn't we chose that option to end all the suffering? Maybe you look into it a bit more to find that you are missing approximately a zero to make your bait work.

>no solution for africa's problem
i would disagree 2bh

think about the lions mate they dont deserve it

mods, please. This is spam at this point.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8577J1mAV-IHp4OIM8pD2A/

Because we're economically the biggest state, and therefore all these cunts, who are used to gibsmedats, view us as the biggest welfare state they can leech off of.

Has fish hatcheries not dawned on these people?

I wonder why they don't just build fish hatcheries