WHY IS EVERYBODY LAUGHING AT ME WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE JEWS OUTSIDE OF POL

WHY IS EVERYBODY LAUGHING AT ME WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE JEWS OUTSIDE OF POL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WboggjN_G-4
theguardian.com/culture/2002/mar/18/awardsandprizes.highereducation
unvis.it/theguardian.com/culture/2002/mar/18/awardsandprizes.highereducation
drudgereportarchives.com/data/2002/03/05/20020305_192040_mattbm.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because everyone here is joking and you're one of the minority of idiots who takes it seriously

You need to do it subtly, newfag.

you fucking retard, no one knows anything about jews except they got fucked rekt by hitler and they like money, you cant just say "its bc of joos" it doesnt work like that

Because they're uneducated. Jewish control and malice is obvious when you know what to look for.

you have to hate israel with the normies bruh

>I told my sister about the Bolshevik-Bankers connection
>just starts laughing at me and then asks what a Bolshevik is

Yeah, right. I go full 1488 whenever I have a conversation longer than 10 minutes with someone, even if I just met them. There's no other way I can stand being around retarded normies.

Because the root cause of the malaise is nepotism, which is race-independent and very much a part of human nature. Nepotism is destroying our institutions, and in turn wrecking the West.

Yes, The Jews are the most nepotistic group imaginable, but it's not an inherently jewish trait at all. It's all crashing down in countries with barely any jews in them at all, wrecked by tthe same wrong appointments to important office as the USA and their poisonous mass media.

It's just easier to type "it's the jews again" on Sup Forums is all.

>feminism is not a jewish construct
>the neocons aren't jews
>AIPAC doesn't exist
>anti-white propaganda isn't pushed by jewish owned hollywood and media
>Hart Gellar wasn't the baby of a jew
>communism isn't jewish
>the frankfurt school isn't jewish

>Just a coincidence

Do we list every atrocity commited by arabs?
Centro america and the caribbean?
Burma?
Anglo countries?

Fuck off kike. I only care about the races harming me and my people.

Fuck off shill

(((They))) Are trying to drive you into suicide

Say zionists or globalists

I've learned the last 10 years how to go full redpill smoothly in my talkings with people. I agree, there's absolutely no tolerating their retarded asses.

yeah if you want to sound like a lunatic

get used to the blank stare only a nazi gets
>branded for life

How does one smoothly redpill others?

Don't refer to them ask jews. Refer to them as "them, they, those of which we do not speak," etc. This sometimes intrigues the normie since most people feel a need to be against something. Eventually, if they choose the rabbit hole, they will see the nose behind the curtain.

They're too blind my brother, too fucking blind

Kike

Just call them the 1%. Same thing, but more subtle.

They all harming you idiot, it's not a gradient, men it's the wolf of men, stop thinking like a 10 year old.

How are the burmese harming me kikeboi?

First, sit them down and get them to question things about their world. Start with questions, not statements.

Next, discuss topics such as fractional reserve banking and money vs. currencies.

Then, talk about the power players in the world (look into the families who drafted the FED in secret), and how wealth begets power through bribery, extortion, and blackmail.

Finally, show them how Nazi Germany was a reaction to this financial dominance imposed by an international clique of bankers.

Then show them pizza related stuff to really get them angry.

Good luck.

>joking
Maybe if you are an ignorant band-wagging faggot.

Because you're going full spilletti-spigetti autismo and not redpilling them slowly through NLP.

Fpbp

this shit is so obvious bait, why dont you post with a real flag?

fpbp

Nice invasion. There seems to be a coordinated effort from an outside force today to paint distrust of ideas on thks website. The "it's just satire bro"

>fpbp is a retarded kike meme
never liked it desu senpai

You need to add (((skills))) to the pyramid. My suggestions:
Health/Medical/nutritional
Sanitation
Marksmanship (Rifle/Pistol/Bow/Sling)
Reloading
Mines/Demolitions/Booby traps
Gardening
Farming
Small animal husbandry/veterinary
Food preservation
Hide Tanning
Mechanical
Electrical
Machinist
Construction
Wood working
Blacksmithing
Engineering
Woodscraft
Orchardist
Equestrian
Draft Animals
Fishing
Camping
Sewing
Shoe Repair
Wool/Carding/Spinning/Weaving/Knitting
Add your regional needs here

>t. -900 IQ

What better way to make money than to control a whole country and its people

Where's the quote of pretending to be idiots in good company

Soros is what ppl say instead and I think it's hilarious all around, it's like soros is the biggest troll ever to exist and farms infinitly more and more lulcows

Trolls and globalists are other terms for barely disguised passive agression.. BTW nationalists are telling opposite of globalist

Which is ironic because for someone to be a nationalist they have to be antistateists, anti countyists, anti citists, anti neighborhoodists, anti family, and finally self hating

It becomes a joke like in the old life of Brian movie

Life of Brian - The People's Front of Judea: youtu.be/WboggjN_G-4

Mental illness is triggered by and because of people talking like OP and on talk radio

>What better way to make money than to control a whole country and its people

literally every other system ever created?

omg you're a cringey manchild, just don't ever talk again pls

I UNIRONICALY WANT YOU TO LEAVE AND GO BACK TO REDDOT

GET OUT GET OUT GO LEAVE MY FUCKING BOARD NOW

>cuck getting mad

kek are you posting this from your cuck shed?

here, I found xer's shed

kek, great post

I'm so glad we purged those fuckers from the Alt Right.

This is in fact is how I started to get into this. It sounds much less blatantly autistic than gushing "DA JOOS DID IT"

>joos
you know someone's a gigantic newfag when they type that word

lmao a truer pic has never been posted

This talk about reddit speak is funny because it's like simple minded guys who can't think in more than one line of reasoning and when someone adds 2 or more they get mad like...

Did u just say more than one simple thought!! Gtfo..

Read up on John Nash and how the stuff he said ruined his reputation for life

theguardian.com/culture/2002/mar/18/awardsandprizes.highereducation

Think about the irony of an identity separate from the globe and aligned with the nation

What about the state city county neighborhood family and self?

Be self interested first as a priority but the only way to generate wealth is to provide for the larger community

kill yourself leaf

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/theguardian.com/culture/2002/mar/18/awardsandprizes.highereducation

Why is every news story I read that is anti white or anti men written by a jew?

it's truly amazing how little people know about Russian history and the horrible influence the jews had on that country

>WHY IS EVERYBODY LAUGHING AT ME WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE JEWS OUTSIDE OF POL
Because knowledge has foundations that must be in place to understand. You are basically trying to build a pyramid starting with the capstone. Learning is a journey, ignore the first steps and amuse others with your pratfall.

Why were the Jews kicked out of every country they've been in? They're tribalistic and many in the diaspora only give a damn about their own.

The extremely ironic exception being settled Israelis that helped Rhodesia, South Africa, Hungary .

>Jews are the most nepotistic group imaginable, but it's not an inherently jewish trait at all
Do you even biology brah? I agree with what you said overall, but this part is just ignorant. If jewing wasn't partly genetic to start it would be after a coupla thousand years of hardcore jewry.

They didn't help Rhodesia. It was a jew that pushed for Rhodesian farmers to lose control of the land so he can buy it all up. Mandela was a marxist. And hungary is a country whose elite has been bred to be subservient to what it perceives as its most powerful neighbor, so that it can dominate those it perceives weaker.

It's also a great way to get assraped by a mob. The greatest men don't become the greatest men by working alone.

I'll add - for guys it helps to start with talking about women, since most men know the absolute state of women. Talk about cause and effect to ease them into that mindset.

Maybe because you forgot that Sup Forums was satire and you're just too immature for this website and you take everything seriously because you're an idiot.

I feel sorry for you.

>How does one smoothly redpill others?
Learn to temporarily go to their power level, sync with them, then slowly as possible power back up. Which is to say you have to find where you agree, and move that step by step.

I'm so sorry for smearing your pure board, I forgot Sup Forums was the bastion of intellectual discourse and knowledge, and only the greatest have the right to partake in its episodes of enlightening wisdom.

Oh wait, none of that is true.

If one believes the biography by Sylvia Nasar on which the film is loosely based, it would seem that Drudge's allegations have some truth in them. During his 30-year immersion in paranoid schizophrenia, she says that Nash did indeed bombard Jewish colleagues (by whose brilliance he had always felt threatened) with letters addressing them as "Jewboys". He also believed that he was the Emperor of Antarctica, and on visiting terms with aliens. Pelicans and Tralfamadorians have no votes at the Motion Picture Academy. Many Jews do.

As Iris testifies, however beautiful the sufferer's mind, living with the mentally ill is often more than flesh and blood can bear.

Film is terrible at getting complex scientific ideas across. This one (unlike Pi) does not even try. The Eureka! scene in which Nash is shown discovering his equilibrium theory in a student bar, while fantasising about how to get laid by a busty blonde, is pure hokum.

What film can do - brilliantly - is convey the nightmare of paranoid schizophrenia. Howard pulls off an extraordinary trick in A Beautiful Mind by seducing the audience into Nash's paranoid world. We may not leave the cinema with A level competence in game theory, but we do get a glimpse into what it feels like to be mad - and not know it. As in Shine, and Rain Man, the image of mental disability projected by movies is dangerously simplified: particularly this film's assertion that full-blown schizophrenia like Nash's can be overcome by mere strength of mind. His late-life remission, in the 1990s seems to be more in the nature of an inexplicable miracle.

I hope A Beautiful Mind does win. But that's mainly because I want Drudge to lose. Big time. And Moulin Rouge, now I think of it.

From Dr report

drudgereportarchives.com/data/2002/03/05/20020305_192040_mattbm.htm

Because your pretty daft?

Yeah, you can leave now.

ok mexicant
Drink a coke hombre

Because you have no persuasive ability.

This is a leftypol thread. They make the same topics with the same images every single day always with a fake flag.

The moderators are against us. The only solution is to meet up IRL and organize.

>Just call them the 1%. Same thing, but more subtle.
Yeah, I like "international bankers" and "war profiteers" since it references nefarious behaviors they engage in, and both trace quickly and easily to Jews/Israel. For subtlety challenge mode; never mention jews, but redpill friend so much otherwise that *they tell you* about how the jews are behind everything else.

because youre shit at talking
if you decide to be open about your beliefs, at least develop ability to argument

A normie isn't going to develop that level of jewdar spontaneously unless they're an extreme autist.

And JohnNash mysteriously died of a car accident just before he released stuff that apparently would of disproved (((Einstein's))) theories.

>never mention jews
You mention jews, and you mention exactly what they did. Just know your shit.

FUCK. I got BTFO'd once AGAIN.
Why is Sup Forums so good?

because you're associating with the human version of lapdogs outside of the internet.
the world is, by and large, a very, very stupid place

>What better way to make money than to control a whole country and its people
Control two countries, get them to go to war; to both sides make loans, sell weapons and fuel.

More intellectual treasonist liberal lies.. I myself am a royalist monarcist of the 3rd order

>literally every other system ever created?
But without doing any hard work or taking risk; that's undignified for god's chosen people.

No retard. You're the only one who thinks it's all a joke.

Fpbp. /Pol is satire you idiots.

>You're the only one who thinks it's all a joke.
Wait, are you referring to this thread, the chan, or all of human existence?

This.
What are moron OP is.

Just give up on the Jews user, not even Bob the builder can solve that problem.

>thinks it's not a joke
>doesn't get circumcised

The truth is its both satire and reality

The same framework for thoughts switching one noun for another

Like globalist or central bankers...

Can be reverse switched for the actual authority and power.. it's different for everyone but we all have in common is the baby boomers or parents in general as the closest authority.. or waifu gf, cigarettes you name it

Or even the self.. who's stopping anyone from working 10 hrs per day? Is the question

1 more to bump

The ironic thing is that no one ever wants to beat someone else up for being stupider

It's only insulting intelligence than triggers mental illness in others and therefore beatings

No. We just bomb the shit out of them. Using your logic we should also bomb israel. Fuck off jew!

Sure he can, as long as he teams up with Hans the Organic Chemist.

Wrong! Say jew. Zionist is a word jews use to hide behind

people would still be trying to take over the world even if jews had been eliminated. you dumb fucks cant seem to wrap your head around that concept.

Pick a favorite redpill and master it. My favorite redpill is the math problem with the holohoax. Less than 30 ovens. 3 hours per jew and the war lasted 5 years. Let them do the math and you have planted the seed of doubt. You don't redpill people you plant seeds. They redpill themselves.

Also it helps to talk in a soft calm but confident intelligent voice. I know it's too easy to get excited and start raising your voice when people express doubt in what ur saying. Check yourself and remain calm and confident. You know this shit they don't. They are like a newborn baby.

>he takes pol seriously
>he doesnt understand its 90 percent satire

They're not Anonbro. He's just being a kike.

fpbp

Get em drunk first. Go to a bar and practice on the town drunk

Hello again

This

It's also the same reasons why Canadians outside Sup Forums are actually loved the International Community.

>1 post by (((OP)))
Fucking slide thread
DO NOT BUMP

Keep telling yourself that.