Friendly reminder the alt-right isnt cool or masculine

friendly reminder the alt-right isnt cool or masculine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkW_x2MNf2w&t=37s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706169?dopt=Abstract)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alt-right LARPing faggots = Alt-left LARPing faggots
literally funded by the same people.

They arent riddled with stds either Get bent roastie.

Nothing wrong with that if average is 12-13 years.

oh really ?
muh horseshoe theory...
muh limited hangout

Thats why the right gets shut down on the internet ? Right ?
Thats why they cant use crowdfunding platforms and disqus because they are the same people....

Moshe...try harder

Friendly reminder that the alt right doesn't exist.

>talk with lefty leaning guy
>talks about how vice is the most even keeled news source out of all the ones out there
>check out vice
>its lefty shit

Conservatives have less sex than liberals and start having it later in life?

Holy shit stop the presses

The right gets shut down on the internet, and then the right proceeds to build places on the internet where they can't be shut down.
Meanwhile good boy Soros funds the Unite The Right event, organises some unified material and a counter protest that helps make both sides look like shit, with focus on the right as evil and the left as saintly.

The average age in 1990 was 15-16. I remember because I was right on time.

Probably because they don't fuck before marriage because they aren't degenerates.

>losing virginity at 24 is bad
Top fucking kek, m8.

>Vice.
Written for the beta fags who read Vice so they feel like being a human toilet is a win. Drink more cum cocktails.

Chaste virgins kicked saracen ass up and down the desert, achmed. It is only degenerate scum that would rather lose their virginity to a goat.

>implying the age at which you lose your virginity is a sign of masculinity

I don't even know where that flag is from, but you can go back to whatever Euro shithole you crawled out of.

>FAKE ARTICLE
FAKE ARTICLE
>FAKE ARTICLE
FAKE ARTICLE
>FAKE ARTICLE
FAKE ARTICLE
>FAKE ARTICLE
FAKE ARTICLE

Friendly reminder this article is fake and the statistics are made up.

Saged and reported.

>I lost my virginity at 8 years old, those alt-right nazis can't keep up with my maturity and superior intellect I have proven through early fornication

When will they stop using virginity as any kind of argument? It's completely meaningless and often enough resolves around a personal or religious choice to not simply give yourself away.
I lost mine at 18 but probably wouldn't have lost it until my early 20s hadn't i been in a serious relationship at that point.

Like the Alt-Right would actively engage in a survey by Columbia University. You see this shit all over statistics today, parading of the most retarded fucking datasets and lauded by people who did a single unit on "research" at university.

Lost my virginity at 15, am i cool yet?

Couple this with the fact that blacks, mulattos, and any other dark skinned race is genetically programmed to have sex at a younger age, and you got your explanation right there.

>alt right age 26 average age 19
Tfw I was 13 when I lost it.
Tfw too much of an alpha to ever be a wizard.

Dear God, please give me the methodology of this "study," by a Jew university like Colombia with no ulterior motive or vested interest in the outcome. What was the sample size? A couple dozen? kek

A grotesque, vulgar article

I wonder who wrote it

Its not about beeing cool or masculine. Its not about trolling and raging untill our polititians makes it easyer for us. Its not about memeing, its about responsability. Its about keeping and mantaining what pur grandparents left for us. Its about what we leave for our grandchildren.

And yet somehow they're controlling politics and getting Trump elected.

about average, and proper for the species. The age you can reproduce, you should

most alt right virgins still havent lost their virginity my dude

>virgins haven't lost their virginity

So, OP thinks he's cool because he was fucking old men at the age of 10?

Sage because fake and gay

HE HAS NO STYLE

>recent poll
>self described 'alt right' aka Sup Forums
>taking a survey seriously

Dan Mccarthy, you're a dumbass.

>The age you can reproduce, you should
nigger mentality

fucking this

Lost mine at 16. Good on the left for being prostatots, though.

it's ok you call a alt-right white faggot.
But no white can call you a black monkey ??

hmm very logical.

What's wrong with being a virgin? I'm a virgin

He has no grace

A wild lefty goblin appeared.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkW_x2MNf2w&t=37s

RICHARD SPENCER HAS A FUNNY FACE

>Minority status in California , having 1.3 children, when you're ready per-extintion mentality.

What do you mean, goy? I mean guy?

Pee pee poo poo
Saving the white race with a head like an igloo

HE CAN HANDSTAND WHEN HE WANTS TO

He'll poop a vanilla scoop for you

Hmmm memebers of a conservative ideology that promotes waiting for marriage before having sex waits 7 years to have sex most likely with their wife. Hmmm Really makes you think doesn't it.

>self-described alt-right at columbia university

So their sample group is like... 15 people?

Legalization of pedophilia must be accepted you alt right naziiiiii

>LMAO YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THE CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF YOUR SOCIETY AND PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET LAID xD

I'm so fucking tired of this jewish freudian psychoanalysis bullshit.

reminder anyone who identifies as or with the alt-right is an inbred moron and deserves to be shamed

I swear to god these people have nothing better to do. Why don't they get a job picking fruit (or whatever) now that immigrants have fled the fields.

They whine and cry because people slut shame them and now they're virgin shaming.

What a bunch of babies.

Well, unlike degenerate leftists, we didn't get raped by Uncle Ginger at the age of 6. Some of us had normal childhoods and lost our virginity once we were actual adults.

Waiting and planning makes for quality over quantity. 1-2 perfect kids in a pricey college, instead of 3-4 in the general population. In the end, you die out in a McMansion.

>be anti-degeneracy
>don't give in to degenarcy
>get accused of not giving in to degeneracy

I don't get it.

Friendly reminder that gymbros are all right-wing.

THIS. That's why college now a days sucks a dick. Zero hands on training, zero philosophical debate, zero boxing clubs, (don't you dare talk about guns), zero warfare and strategy classes, zero anything useful to your future, basically.

Daily reminder that the first step of denazification was the introduction of sexual education in school and the encouragement of an earlier start to sexual activity.

I, for one, am keeping my manna, thank you very much.

Pff
Yeah right
I lost my virginity at 20, does that mean that the average age of losing it in this country is 13?
I didn't think so ...

Do people still care about losing virginity that much? Any idiot can hire a hooker.

Also, your genetic quality isn't getting any better. Waiting for 40 to have that last kid isn't doing the race any good.

take your medicine grandpa

>they resort to ad hominems to discredit their movement
XD so funny man

>he wasn't molested as a child

haha, alt-right cucks truly are pathetic

the left will fuck anything so i can understand why they lose their virginity earlier

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what is the control comparison at Columbia? the higher the IQ the later the onset of sexual behaviour. (see ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706169?dopt=Abstract)

I imagine the age of first intercourse goes further and further back the smarter and more educated the person is.

high school earlier than undergraduate which is easier than graduate

>My ideas are so terrible I have to attack people on their sexual prowess.

Mfw i traded virginity at 21 with my 19 gf.
Tfw we were 2 mature adultes when we Lost it.
Trully the worst thing, now im in a loving relationship, i really wished i had thrown my virginity away as a retarded teenager

>'Alt-Right' males lose virginity 7 years later than national average
This is the least surprising thing I have ever read

waiting till marriage is the most masculine thing to do

fuck a girl that isn't an Asian shaped pillow

Look, it's another "I need roasties to tell me how much I'm worth" episode

TOXIC

Antifa loses it at their 12th to their father

this thread feels familiar

Smart people tend to fuck less

The national average these days seems to be between the ages of 9-12, so if that is true of the Alt-Right then good for them for having patience and resolve.

Name one random person that you admire.
When did you think he lost his virginity?
I'll start Henry Ford, probably by the time he got married, he was 25 at that time.

Liberals are obsessed with sex, conservative people are obsessed with families, tradition and values.

t. Lost my virginity when I was 15.

I'd fuck the guy in the white shirt. Hot.

Who is the angry thumb in the green?

I am a non virgin with my virginity intact.

>Vice
>"LOL THEY CAN'T GET LAID QUICKER EVER THOUGH THEY EVENTUALLY DO LOL!"

Why is this cancer still allowed to publish anything online? Their existence is a fucking insult to humanity.

Means alt right men aren't laying down like a dog with any bitch in heat .

alt right male is a gentleman

>seems to be between the ages of 9-12
Well its not, its like 17 idiot

By the way, this article is probably meant to stop women from idealizing Alt Right males. Unfortunately, women love virginal godlike fit males who care about country, family and Hitler.

If true, why would this be important? Basic propaganda article. Too bad people (especially women) act on emotion and not on reason.

But masculinity is toxic OP. Clearly this means the Alt-Right is a better ally to feminism than the left.

whats up with this male virgin shaming? If I want a virgin girl then I must be a virgin myself. otherwise it would be hypocritical of me

Typical virgin post

Being fucked in the ass by your teacher at age 9 shouldn't be glorified as "losing virginity".
But hey, you do you.

I lost mine at 18. Not my fault that 12 year olds are fucking degenerates.

Repress your desires until you've racked up enough debt to question reproducing at all, guys. And a family can't live on one income, so better wait and have mommy work until her eggs are rotten. Then have one little retarded angel.

I lost mine at 15. Do Antifa's lose it at 8?

Fake and homosexual

20 years old virgin, AMA

JESUS CHRIST

This is also an article from the same news organization that said we should blow up mount rushmore

>libs literally can't control themselves and are pushed to have sex at the age of 12
>take that blumpfies

How do they have data on this?

Would you become a Wizard to save your nation?