Catergory 3 chimpout in st. Louis

youtu.be/pao2rFJmHQM

This is the 3rd day of rioting in the streets of St. Louis. Dindus are are rioting and breaking shiet because a white officer has been acquitted of all charges of killing an umarmed black man.People have been burning flags, attacking officers, throwing glass bottled and setting fires. 4 officers have been hospitalised for injures. I wonder if people would be rioting amd looting if a black cop shot and killed an unarmed white man...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jEIvnU1eOT4
kjrh.com/news/local-news/exclusive-madison-dicksons-family-speaks-out
twitter.com/SLMPD/status/909535254288961536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahahajhaahahah!!1
AMERICA IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

no shots, no happening

Nothing much happened last night but damn if that ending didn't make it all worth it

Watching Rebz get pepper sprayed and arrested last night was top keks.

>unarmed

SEND THEM BACK TO AFRICA. They apparently don't want to live here, so send their gorilla asses back to where they belong.

>watering the commies
kek

send the monkeys back where they came from

>Burn American flag.
>Government cuts off all support.
First Amendment not violated.

Not detecting any subversion. I actually like this lad.

Please can you deport niger out or change the name of the city named after one of the most sacred king of France

The police are done dealing with these niggers. The police arrested like 80 people last night and were chanting "Who's streets? OUR STREETS!". They are only going to ramp it up against the nogs in the coming nights and make examples out of the worst offenders.

t. st. louisian

Anyone read any of the court documents? They don't look good to me. According to the investigative report the officer said something along the lines of "I'm going to kill that motherfucker" and they found a gun in the car with only the officers DNA and not the suspect's. That looks pretty bad to me.

But he wasn't unarmed though?

Are there signs of further planned demonstrations?
Usually if shit hasn't GOT GUD by the third night it's pretty much petered out

Is this that movie with Ethan Hawke?

I was following this for a bit but lost interest.

Has this actually turned into a proper riot? Or is it just protests with the occasional bit of violence?

>yfw no subversion

Yes, they are saying that they are going to do it every night, but they will get BTFO enough times and enough people arrested, it will die out.

My mom is going to St. Louis for business thid week.

Hope she's ok.

I agree that the officer was probably doing some shady shit but at the same time I don't feel much sympathy over a dindu heroin dealer that led the police on a high speed chase getting possibly killed unjustly

In the words of the court, "an urban heroin dealer not in possession of a firearm would be an anomaly"

I lmaoed, heres (you).

So this is what the average american nazi poster looks like. amazing.

>wonder if people would be rioting amd looting if a black cop shot and killed an unarmed white man...
>unarmed

The person who was shot wasn't had a gun. Also, no, I'm not going to riot on behalf of a heroin dealer who got his just because the scumbag happens to share a skin color with me.

What part is she going to?

So how did the gun get into the car when officer was videotaped coming in and out without any handgun (Except for his AK), wasn't wearing a jacket, and didn't appear to have anything bulging in his pockets?

Tell her to pick up RebZ's boyfriend from the airport

Dick

For all crimes that blacks have suffered
Understanding their inner rage at an unjust system
Compassionate understanding is needed to identify the problem
Kindness and forgiveness are needed.

Now is the time to act
In this heated racial climate
Group all your racist attitudes and opinions
Get rid of your internal bigotry
Eventually you'll understand where the problem lies
Regardless of past transgressions
Soon a solution will be realized to the suffering of black Americans.

>user not a judge
>judge didn't agree with you

What did you expect to a low iq nigger

What's a rebz?

youtu.be/jEIvnU1eOT4

Homo chimpout streamer
>shittalks cops when in crowd
>sucks up to them when he's isolated
>cries "PRESS PRESS PRESS" to avoid being arrested as he eggs on rioters all night
>muh particulates and chemical munitions
>muh finger at standing rock
He finally ate shit after years of this last night. Kettled, maced, cried like a bitch as they shoved his face into the pavement and then maced him again for bitching. Apparently they called him "superstar" at some point during the arrest too

>a final solution for all black Americans
FTFY

RebZ is the Antifa narrator who sees particulates that follow him everywhere

Lmao at supastar

>First letter new friend filter
Feel free to post on Fakebook

>except for his AK

Are you retarded?

That plan probably wont work. Way too many people think they are on the side of justice and they think the system is corrupt. This is not a position a govrrnment wants to be in, a lack of faith could trigger many things.

Will there be more chimpouts?

meanwhile when a white person gets killed by cops
>Her aunt, Kim McBroom, says she can't help but wonder what went wrong with a girl who had her whole life in front of her.
>“We're sorry to all the families or anybody that she hurt. And we're praying for them,” she said.
>McBroom said she forgives officers on the scene that day, saying she knew they had a job to do.
kjrh.com/news/local-news/exclusive-madison-dicksons-family-speaks-out

It can look any way you want it to look, but the Judge's decision is logged and the former officer was acquitted.
This unrest is just chimps that don't understand the legal system is for supporting law abiding citizens, the chimp sealed his own fate when he sped off and almost ran over public servants, I'd have supported the police removing the motorist from his car and shooting him execution style after he came to a stop. Niggers don't respect law and never will.

I feel bad for self aware blacks who know that their fellow nogs have shit culture.

Whites have empathy
Nogs dont

I doubt it personally. During the good chimpouts the national guard's usually been called out by now. These ones have been getting weaker and weaker each night. Last night was pretty comfy but I don't see much happening after the mass kettle arrest

We're going to see shit like this tonight?

>when the cops remember nobody is on their side but their own

when is the national guard being called?

woman driver?

>I'd have supported the police removing the motorist from his car and shooting him execution style after he came to a stop. Niggers don't respect law
>Respect law
Cognitive dissonance at work.

They are already deployed, and stationed at random places throughout the county.

I fucking love this kid he is a honorary Aryan if every black had his mind set we would live in peace

...oh, and about 90% of the population over the age of 18

>Not branding and AK for hunting niggers during work hours
Are you really American?

I heard that what he said was basically unintelligible. Some people have *claimed* he said that.

As the judged stated, for an urban heroin dealer to not have a gun would be an anomaly. The DNA means jack shit, as pointed out in court by experts. First, the suspect's DNA not being on it means nothing, because DNA does not automatically end up on a gun by handling it. Second, the cop's DNA could have got on it when he removed it from the car.

Still possibly it was an execution, but there's no proof, so the jury chose correctly. Moral of the story: don't be a thug and you won't get shot.

>Cognitive Dissonance
>AnCom flag
LOL

Have listened to the tape and watched it the cop was 100% guilty this time (West point grad who got a judge trial) fishy as fuck. Michael brown and trayvon were dumb niggers who should have been gunned down but this guy didnt deserve a death sentence

Hey bootlicker. I hope the niggers skin you alive

Nah, its a Category 1 at most.

This is not a board for nigger lovers, I think you want /lgbt/

twitter.com/SLMPD/status/909535254288961536

>tfw your city police are doxing hippies on their public twitter account

Of course not because it wouldn't fit the KIKE and Nigger pushed narrative. You can't start acting human when the whole goal is to be sub human. That would be to Ironic!

>Americans have armies of niggers openly rioting in their cities
>laugh at Europe

>LAW
>AND
>ORDER

What is even more sad is this is TRUE!

Love it when they tell him to shut the fuck up and spray him again.

>Heroin dealer
>Nigger thug
>Didn't deserve a death sentence

What did user mean by this?

It's really bad, everywhere. Don't come here, it's so bad.

> Reb Z finally gets busted, maced, head-stomped and called "superstar
> Cops start chanting "whose streets--our streets"

Maximum comfy

If only American nigs played soccer. The riots would be glorious.

UNDERRATED

those digits approve

Blow it out your ass phaggott!

>There's category one
>There's category two
>There's category three
>There's category four
>There's category five
>Five! Five categories of chimp outs. Ah, ah ah ah!

get rid of welfare and soros checks ffs

Honorary Aryan.

Why there is no more riot like 1992 L.A riot ?
Why american riot have turned in ridiculous shit ?
Why there is more white than black in the Saint Louis protest ?

Police are too well armed now for things to get as bad as the LA riots did.

because white people have been wanting to riot and fight for a long time they just needed a bunch of niggers to instigate it

So where is REBZ mugshot and full name?

\pol\ activate!

>no stop doxxing is only okay when we do it reeeeee nazis reeeeee youre going to negatively affect them if they look for jobs were the good guys OUR actions shouldnt have consequences reeeeee
leftist salt goldmine in there, theyre all crying about "muh twitter TOS"

Please give me REBZ real name. I have to research this...

There will be another false flag "disaster" again

kikebook/ziegler.jon

Jon (((ZIEGLER)))

All my lefty friends in Baltimore are always virtue signaling about "fuck heroin" and "heroin dealers should all die" so this cop goes out and does em a solid and guess what, turns out they were totally not serious and are furious that the cop who killed a heroin dealer is getting offf. Really makes you think.

Apparently loverboy got out of jail about two hours ago.

A.. final solution, maybe?

>ziegler.jon
Gross. I looked that guy up and it turns out we have actual mutual friends. Fucking terrible.

The government should prevent this from happening in the first place. After a controversial ruling, impose a curfew, call in the national guard, or something. Ridiculous how they say there will be riots, there are riots, insurance doesn't cover damage from riots, the riots last for days, etc. It's like the US is a third-world country that can't control its own cities. Did Nazi Germany let civilians burn down a city?

>heroin dealer
>doesn't deserve to be executed

That is RebZ? I was expecting a 20 year old with his childish attitude.