FARMLAND SAGA ENDS NOW

FARMLAND SAGA ENDS NOW

Holy shit new Vinland chapter? Thanks user.

HE IS BACK BABY

but i enjoyed it
i love how this manga spits in the eyes of edgy mc lovers all around the world

Thorfinn Hild OTP

Edgy?
What if he has an ideal to defend or people to defend?

But seriously, is he really fighting again?

These recent chapters with the jomsviking reminds you how great it was when Vinland Saga was just a simple war and pillage manga.

I doubt it.
Something will get in the way.

nah man he'll just start knocking people out without killing them

It ended long ago.

Never wanted hatesex as badly as now.

Then what, they get up and start killing the same fishermen again later when they wake up?
It's not like Thorfinn would let the villagers kill them while they're knocked out and it's not like retreating is an option either because MUH JOMSVIKINGS.
He'll probably just hop in, dodge some attacks, then someone or something will intervene before he hits someone.

he was edgy as fuck in the first half of the manga, almost the archetype of edgy protagonist
a shit character
now he has matured and goes on and on about how his previous life was retarded and meaningless and he has far improved as a character

people complain about "dats boring, i want moar fitez", but i prefer real developement

I prefer edgy Thorfinn to Bitchboi Slave Thorfinn

but he's actually alright now, manned up since then
him just constantly taking it up the asshole in the farmland/slave arc was horrible to read

Fist of the Norse Star?
My problem wasn't with his character changing but with how hopelessly idealistic his new views were. Fortunately he seems to be wising up to the fact that sometimes a little violence is necessary after all, because not everyone is gonna be swayed by words and pacifistic idealism.

>new chapter out
>there's fighting with the joms coming up

HYP

a cutegirl

A cute woman

This.
I hope he grows out of his "violence solves nothing" phase before someone chops his head off.

Does a true warrior not need a sword because he can fucking cave in skulls with his bare hands?

Haven't read a single chapter but I plan to because I really liked planetes

Will this ever get an anime? I feel like it would have by now

His dad was doing that, though. Schooled an armed Askeladd with his bare hands.

It's pretty definitely not getting an anime.

WHEN IS HE GOING TO GIVE HER THE D?

I'm going to be so disappointed when this won't lead to a fight for some reason.

By D you mean daggers, right?

Hype