Scientists have discovered what the average American will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful

Scientists have discovered what the average American will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful

All hope in North Korea releasing furious nuclear attack.

So they don't change?

USA! USA! USA

We'll be Irish?

>White-ish with nigger hair
Could have been worse.

They're not ugly, I give them that much.

Scientists are working with on figuring out what the average European in 2050 will look like but are ha I got a hard time getting any of them to take their burqas off.

whites will be way more mixed with mexicans and asians than niggers

Wow, Americans are going to become romanz!

Looks like all those pseudo-Roman nigger naming conventions are going to pay off

>blondes get dumber and uglier
Nature is cruel innit?

Look good mate

It's weird how conflicted I am. I hate all the miscegenation propaganda, I'm redpilled enough to know what these fucks are up to, and I don't want white people to be displaced. On the other hand though, I'm mixed myself. Dunno what to think.

They are less fat?

>141993061
Rev up those (((You)))'s goys!
>WEW
>E
>W

>Even considering that remotely white

Whoever responds to these threads is an imbecile. Hide and report

>and it's beautiful
>and that's a good thing
Why do these people need to be told exactly how to feel?

How are they not white-ish? They look pretty mutt to me.

the jew is really somethong else, making your enemy breed with low iq cattle. effectively turning high value whites into niggers, that's some next level nefarius shit

The average American in 2017 is awful-looking. Then again, our women are even more hideous.

They look okay but the niggerism makes them look plain, the good features are gone to waste

>scheduals

i'm triggered that that picture is of dunlendings, not orcs.

Only those with autism will reply beyond this point

Nigger lips. Nigger hair. Nigger skin color. Nigger Noses.

The only thing white about them is their eye color.

Beautiful my ass
What is disgusting is a Nigger monkey
But is more disgusting is whites doing beastiality with a nigger monkey and have half human children
Go away Kike

>nigger naming

What, like Latisha?

Yo mad wite boi?

I suppose they're the equivalent of Antifa. Non Orcs presuming to speak for Orcs hat see themselves as Orc allies.

BLEACHED

They slim down?
Thats unbelievable propaganda

>just 32 and some years away
I guess it's best time to start going hedonistic so that unhealthy lifestyle catches up to me in 32 years

>Only those with autism will reply beyond this point
Someone doesn't understand where they are.

Girl on right will grow up to be really hot.

"Trayvonicus" and similar shit that tacks Roman shit onto other portions of words/names

If this is what the reality will be then I'm fucking isolating myself forever with my hard drive full of hentai.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Jewish curling hair.
It'll be harder to tell who the jews are with those phenotype

Why don't they ever name the scientist or the study?

fucking gross, seriously.

So basically, white-skinned blacks. Which means blacks want to be white. Which means they envy white people because they know they're shit and need all the gibsmedats they can to keep up with others.

Me too user. It's a tough space to occupy on Sup Forums let alone this brave new world we're stepping into.

>discovered
How do you discover what hasnt happened yet? This is just propaganda.

This is all good OC.

Shekelmir Bogstein

kek'd

All those "this is what people will look like in 2050 and its beautiful" articles are incorrect. Despite all the memes and propaganda, race-mixing is still very rare. The idea that suddenly all white people are going to start fucking and having children with niggers and continue miscegenating until we're homogenious is ridiculous. The only time you see this sort of thing happen is instances like in Latin America, where the conquistadors raped all the indio bitches and created an underclass of mestizos, with the whites still ruling over them. Or in places like Brazil and Paraguay, where the government basically forced everyone to BLANDA UPP with the shitskins. People inherently stick to their own, despite all the propaganda.

There are multiple paths ahead of us. But basically, the future boils down to either whites taking the country back, or getting bred out of existence. Not through miscegenation, mind you, but through continued marginalization and nonwhite immigration and nonwhite breeding patterns. The "bad timeline" future for the USA isn't brazil; it's south africa.

If you have kids, teach them values and be around for them. Guide the boys to be masculine but not bullies. Guide the girls to be feminine but not bimbos. If you're successful in this, you've done more for humanity than any racial nitpicking complaints will ever do.

>meme flag starting a shitpost thread
Haha XDDD op you're a real comedian, upboated

His pride and melanin: GONE

Wow...I... Just stunningly handsome.

LOL

Are we evolving half-way back to monkeys by 2050? Thought evolution worked on a longer timescales

IQ=90
monkey lips and nose
0/10 do not want
>Scientists
no, liberal scum traitors
>discovered
created their sick vision

KeK

It is sick and I call it genetic suicide.

I'm mixed and it's not bad

it's not bad because people with low IQs don't even know it

underrated

Change?

That's how they look like right now...

debete dis

And we're going to use those people as cannon fodder in a pointless war.
Do you see our plan now?

underated.

There's nothing wrong with mixing with asians as long as you don't have any recessive white genes like blonde/red hair or blue/green eyes. Fine if you're Mediterranean. It's squarely off the table for a Minnesota boy like me though.

Great

Clay's heritage was mixed too.

nufag detected

what i look like but with green eyes and darker hair... and ive fucked literally multuple girls from ecery flag in this thrrad.. mostly croatians though since they are easy a fuck ans love my mixed race cock

Well, my mother is from Europe and my father from South West Asia

AYO muh DIK

>not pic related
fake & gay

>somehow still whiter than the average amerimutt.
also blond and bleu eyes?

>South West Asia
I'm so sorry user.

I was going to make a semi-serious semi-mocking reply but the two best replies to this thread have already been made.