Tumblr keeps tainting animu at an unprecedented rate

>tumblr keeps tainting animu at an unprecedented rate
>tfw kinnikuman is untouched and pure

Why would they even touch that?

Because it's ironic and silly, and because pro wrestling has intimate connection to homosexuality.

kinnikuman is based. good taste OP

because he looks like a faggot already

What's wrong with big bubba lips and fish fins?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Don't bring this gem out into the light.

so when it came back did it pick up after the sequel?
and how do I get into it? should I read the manga or can I get by watching the anime and then picking up the manga?

i was wondering that too

Reminder Kinnikuman once dressed up in Black Face as he went around beating people up.
In today's society that would be attacked harder than Hiroshima and Nagasaki

would it? does japan even care about blacks?

They think blacks are fashionable.

I can easily prove you wrong OP but I don't want anyone to bully them.

the anime is old, and not the good kind. It doesn't ruin anything, but you may as well save some time and read the manga.

After Nisei/Ultimate Muscle's time travel tag arc, the reboot started back up right where the original ended.

You might as well read the manga.

Just wait til they make a fujo reboot a la Osomatsu and ell of Tumblr will flock to it

I would absolutely love a revival anime, honestly. Play it up like JoJo. I don't give a fuck who else comes to enjoy a show, as long as it's good and I like it.

who's your Kinnikuman waifu?

The Japs doesn't care about blackface, neither do most European countries. The Finns or Dutch do it every Christmas and told liberals to fuck off when they said they should stop. Only Americans care about it and it's getting to the point where hipster faggots are doing it """""ironically""""" or some shit.

Is all of the manga translated though? Last I checked it reached a point then skipped to like the last chapters or something.

Warsman is best girl

Keep telling yourself that.

>thaifag

For now.

Its a shame Nisei flopped in Japan. At least it was IMHO pretty solid up til the time travel.

Are you a Thaifag, user?

>tumblr keeps tainting animu at an unprecedented rate

how?

soy me
soy you
kikkoman
kikkoman

bump. anyone? is anime becoming popular?