Has his anal cherry been popped by a BBC yet?

Has his anal cherry been popped by a BBC yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-life-in-jail-20170915-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I showed you my dick answer me

Sheeit, Martin top drug dealer. He's living as luxurious as possible

He's definitely housed alone in protective custody. I work in a booking facility. Whenever we get someone even remotely famous or someone charged with a notable crime they go straight to protective custody, even if they really don't want to.

not yet lol, he knows its coming real soon

you think that hasn't already happened outside of jail? he's spent the last few years trying to impress teenage nigger rappers I'm sure he was one of their DL side meats

OHHH BASED NIPPON FIRST POST, TAKE MY (YOU)!

he can still be touched, too bad the pussy is going to look the same when he comes out

Isn't Shkreli the one fucking people over?

Fluffed

he looks like the surveillance camera autist

He's in WITSEC my nigga

This guy was live streaming when some girl walked in wearing a strap on. I'm pretty sure he's been pegged before

nope

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-life-in-jail-20170915-story.html

>White collar jail
Not likely

>martin-shkreli-life-in-jail-20170915-story.html
don't fuck with me like that nigger

No. He's too busy writing a manifesto that will lead his people to rise against nefarious international influence and bring on the next pax americana. Also, he'd be fun as fuck to talk to and is rich as shit so he's probably just fine desu.

Free Martin.

>1 post by this ID
>shame and blame
>0.02 $ into your bank account
>gone to make another slide/data mining thread

Dude is going to be in a prison that's nicer than like 90% of the world's living situations.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

I like ya. I want ya
>We can do this the easy way or the Wu-tang way Sjhkreli boy

how bad are jails/prisons in california?

Fuck, he has a recessive chin. Poor cuck.

I wonder that too...Is there any proof he is actually in jail right now?

it's called a black cherry, faggit

inmate #87850-053 at a Brooklyn federal jail

The Metropolitan Detention Center, Brooklyn (MDC Brooklyn) is a United States federal administrative detention facility in Brooklyn, New York City which holds male and female prisoners of all security levels. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice.
Most prisoners held at MDC Brooklyn have pending cases in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. MDC Brooklyn also holds prisoners serving brief sentences.

Bad.

>>White collar jail

He pissed off the wrong people so he's been put in a maximum security jail.

No you stupid cow.. his face is angled downwards which puts his chin closes to his neck and the looser fat and skin under the chin collects and covers it. Plus he has a bit of a chub going now on and that fat hides his chin bone.

Just this.
He recently got charged with securities fraud. Has he already been sentenced for that or just charged?

can you elaborate?

No that's a pretty weak chin.

just charged i think

Do you guys think the Aryan Brotherhood would accept him?

So what did he do to deserve this

kek. If there's AB in there, they'll just extort the shit out of him for protection like they did John Gotti. If not, I guarantee you some other gang is leaning on him for money. He's way out of his element.

Basically he made a facebook post about offering to pay someone to get some of Hillary hair during her book signing tour. Secert Service investigated. Since hes on bail (((they))) deemed it a breach and sent him to a federal fuck me in the ass prison.

>Height: 5′ 7″

what is wrong with his nostrils