Guy Nearly Killed LIVE ON TWITCH

This dude got nearly killed on twitch. By 2 black guys what are the odds eh?
youtube.com/watch?v=aTDS0bncQ_s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNnSAen0eSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

Trying to understand whats going on here...

>A guy getting beat nearly to death was filmed on multiple livestreams. At the beginning you can see Makoto (A twitch streamer) and Burger Andy being chased. It's not confirmed but theres a high possibility that the same person chasing them is the guy who is found beat up moments later by twitch streamer Hampton Brandon. Makoto claimed that the person always tried starting things with people. This occurred at Hollywood BLVD.

So the it was the streamers who attacked this guy? Hope they go to jail.

there's footage of the white cuck harassing people. he had it coming. based nigs delivering justice.

Niggers

story?

FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY! FUCK BURGER ANDY!

Story? Looks like that girl was being chased in the beginning but the cameraman was fighting with another white guy later. Can't even see where those niggers came from.

Wait, wait, are you saying subhuman shit-skins are violent?

The guy chasing them at the beginning is the guy who got beat up later on.

probably some liberal prankfag who got BTFO by psycho niggers

The guy is constantly harrassing people and bothering them for his shitty twitch stream with 100 viewers then he wonder why he gets beaten up. It's not only niggers that have attacked him. Groups of girls and white guys have to. The guy is just a tool. He has it coming every time. He tried to lure a mentally challenged girl back to his van. Fuck him.

why is he wearing a skirt? lol

wow you just got, KTFO!

another nazi who left his safe space is put in his place.

tired of winning yet?

>Wh*Tes will win the race wa-

WOOOOOOORLD STAAAAAAAAAAAAR

It was a tranny.

dude has a camera in his hand that if he smahed it in some ones face they would get knocked the fuck out, but no... let me hold the camera while i'm getting fucked up

why wasn't it that sand nigger ice poseidon

Wasn't a tranny. He was harassing a tranny at the beginning. Hes known to harass people constantly apparently.

>based nigs

Tapa itsesi vitun neekeri.

sounds like a true fuckfart, eh.

Whatever the fuck is going on here once that boy hit the deck that should of been it

Kicking then stomping on someone when they're on the ground is not on how people stood by and let them do that is beyond me society lacks any kind of a moral compass to let this happen where the fuck was the citizens arrests?"!?!?!?

FUCK BURGER
TTD

Niggers aren't people. Learn it.

That was not justice that was 2 men clearly with no moral code brutally assaulting some fuck that couldn't defend himself

Yeah I'm not sure why they just stood there and watched.

Cx

people are scared of blacks

Brandon is livestream GOAT

I'm assuming there were a lot of people on the pavement and driving past where the fuck was any of them getting out and doing their civic duty everyone is on par with the nogs in this scenario for not doing anything

Those were not men, those were toddler-brained negroes with man-sized bodies. Why else do you think they thought kicking him in the head and stomping on his head was acceptable? They have child-like brains, except they never get corrected, until the police "help them out".

Well if the roles are reversed, mostly the argument will be, in street fight, you fight to kill, there's no moral code in street fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=SNnSAen0eSs

Better watch your black.

All these cities are rap war zones.

If just one person had ran in and took out one of those fucks thou and even if they then lost the upper hand one would hope it would egg another person on to do the right thing and then arrest those fuckers

watching them kick him in the face and then stomp him that's such dutty fucking behavior

>should of

Why are crackers so pitifully weak?

People usually are afraid of niggers. This isn't complicated. They would have been assaulted too for "getting in the way".

You are not street smart, concerning subhumans. Once there's a chimpout on that level, anyone who tries to stop it-even the police-get hurt a bit. They were calling that woman a bitch..can you imagine what they would do to her if she tried to stop them earlier?

>based nigs

Nice try, nigger.

That wasn't a street fight you mong
I understand in moments of pure adrenaline/red mist situations stuff like this can occur but you should have self restraint
I have never seen a bare knuckle boxer stomp someone when they're on the deck they're technically street fights :P

>Get ganked top
>"brb guys"

I'd ask why niggers always travel in packs but I know it's because they're animals.

>two on one is strong
>kicking a guy in the head is strong

HAHA what is she doing? drunk?

>see face
>rewind
>wat

I know street nogs/halfcasts that wouldn't engage in this behavior on some skinny white kid
there is an unwritten code dos and donts and beating someone like that is a big DONT

>based
>nigs
kys

They aren't shit when they're alone. I've experienced it. (nigger threats) (And no I don't take their crap.)

Chinese and niggers are scum of Earth

Why would I risk my life for some random guy? He's not family, I don't know him.

You THINK you know those nogs. Those same nogs will gravely hurt you or even kill you for not much, just remember that and stay away from them. They have no real intelligence and definitely no honor. OK?

Classic Niggers

You should "risk" your life because hopefully your family brought you up with some moral code and witnessing that should make you act on said code and apprehend such scum
this video sums up society pretty well

good shit hope we see more of this death to you whites

I'd be interested in hearing the answer to this question

because this generation grew up in front of their computers, so when they run into trouble with a real man (BBC) on the street they get BFTO. then they fight back the only way they know how: joining an online nazi larping community and posting edgy memes.

"Getting into fights to protect strangers" isn't part of my moral code.

Why do you think the rest of society is following your unwritten code? I've seen guys get beaten into seizures when they are already down.

>when the bath salts hit you

*MYBABYDIDUNOTHIN*

Also, I like the look of defeat on the dead niggers face before he slides falls down the stairs.

This is unbelievable. The girl attacks him and nothing happens, seconds later the guy strikes back and theres like 4 cops on top of him.

>a sense of community
>in los angeles
good one, archie

those "standards" are a lie.

I know 100% my dad would of intervened both my Grandfathers would have also and if they knew I was near such a situation and did nothing I would be shamed

Idiot kept climbing even after getting shot.

Well what the fuck do you think? Why the hell do you think that we believe in conceal carry? Niggers are a plague, and we have way more than you. I have a nigger roommate and he thinks everything is his, or he just doesn't care. Not sure which is the case. But he will take other peoples stuff without asking and irresponsibly lose it. Or consume other peoples food. To avoid the shitshow I keep everything in my room and lock my door no matter what. No one wants to confront the feral nigger. A chimpout in college is hard to deal with.

That's stupid. If they had intervened there's a chance you might have never been born.

>He tried to lure a mentally challenged girl back to his van
sauce?

dont even need to see it to know those dumb fucks did something to provoke them into getting KTFO

Just by the way that nobody came to their defense is pretty telling

Classic asians

Both of my Grandfathers would of made swift work of these "gangsters" you know why? They were proper men

He did not deserve to get double teamed and curb stomped you fucking animal.

>picking sniper last pick when we need a support

I TOLD YOU ANDY LAST TIME I FKIN TOLD YOU

>tfw i have to pay for this treatment

This wasn't Jimmy being assaulted by a gang on his way home from school. This was Darren the local crack head cracker who always talks shit finally get his ass beat. Totally different situations when people put themselves in harms way compared to an innocent bystander going to and from a location instead of loitering around like a scumbag.

>twitch irl
fucking andy milonakis did this, why would you film yourself going down the street?

Wherever you are these thugs should of been apprehended
Society is so fucked

And while they're doing that, the "gangster"s friend comes up from behind and knocks them out cold. I'm telling you, it's not smart.

So crackhead is gone and both of the black guys should be gone now too. Stomping an unconscious persons head on the pavement is attempted murder. Also its on video

Not a nazi but whatever fuckhead

The guy at the beginning looks different, short hair ginger, what is this shit

>I'm not filming it.
Why lie?? Is all just lie?

White privilege.
The police helped him first.

There's tonnes of videos of blacks sucker punching whites for literally no fucking reason though.

>flag

Never mind.

>twitch streamer killed
And nothing of value was lost

so society is just where slaves kill each other and become punching bags for the punching bags of the punching bags of the punching bags of old hags

Can I ask why this was on Twitch?

Still doesn't make the fact they were able to stomp on him and walk off on a crowded walkway any better

she stops.. ok maybe she realized shes being a moron and decides to go around

...no she resumes plodding on