Bitcoin called "a scam"

So, JPMorgan-Boss Jamie Dimon called bitcoin a scam. Why all of the sudden? Did something happened in the banking sector?

Anyways, one of the mightyest bankers in the world dislikes a business that is outside the control of our banking elite, his claims must be legit, eh..?

Other urls found in this thread:

theantimedia.org/jp-morgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-bitcoin/
youtube.com/watch?v=syI9X_uKvUA
archive.is/dW7Yg
maxkeiser.com/2014/12/jamie-dimons-latest-financial-terrorist-weapon-banks-would-use-customer-savings-to-make-bets-on-derivatives/
archive.is/FLMyX
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/13/playing-with-other-peoples-money-will-jamie-dimon-get-his-way-again?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jew is scared

s-shut it down

A non usury method of banking, of course the Jew doesn't like it.

fpbp
The public is somewhat aware of Bitcoin now. Therefore, when the goyim knows, you shut it down.

Scared bank boi.

Bitcoin is coming and people are figuring out that it makes the bankers obsolete.

Why do you think he hates Bitcoin so much? It is literally a superior alternative to the banking system. It does everything better, quicker and safer.

The bank has been killed.

he doesnt like it or hes got a short on bitcoin its really that simple. its not some banking elite illuminati stuff, its literally just he wants to keep making money the way he knows how.

He did that to buy at the dip. He used main stream media to manipulate the price to give himself a better deal.

theantimedia.org/jp-morgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-bitcoin/

Buy coin now

Prove those corrupt fuckers wrong and bring them down

This. They cant manipulate shit.

How do you shut down Bitcoin?

The CEO of a company involved in operating one of, if not the largest scam ever calls its competition a scam...

JPMorgan invested a million dollars into Ethereum.. He wants people to use ETH instead of BTC.

This, the cocksucker was buying in right after he said that. Typical merchant tricks. Not sure his words had that much effect because it was mostly the chinese banning exchanges that caused the recent dip, but still. Jews say one thing, do another.

didn't JPMorgan buy into crypto heavily just the other day after the Chinese ICO ban? I

>a business that is outside the control of our banking elite

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Find a 0day that compromises all bitcoin wallets. McAfee things it's already in the wild:
>youtube.com/watch?v=syI9X_uKvUA

>a scammer calling something a scam

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thats rich coming from the company that got 12b bailout from scamming others in 08

JPMorgan is a big bank.

It's not a scam if the president does it.

crashing this planet
with no survivors

that's pretty much the only way

You kill the mining and exchanges so your numbers become useless.

The president is owned by the banks.

The same president told the bankers not to take a 10+mil raise each and they told him to go fuck himself and his response was "...okay..."

>Wow, a member of an institution I oppose said something I disagree with!

>Let me make some sarcastic insulting remarks!

Wow, you sure showed those evil bankers with your libshit logic! Now go ahead and call me a shill so your virtue signaling will be complete

old news

>JP Morgan boss calls Bitcoin a scam
Well it's hard to call him wrong...

No, he used the Chinese exchange ban as the start for him driving the price down. He added his public statements about it being a fraud once the Chinese drove the market down some, adding to the dip with his own lies.

Max Keiser has been calling Dimon out for years now. You kids are late the "Jamie Dimon is a financial terrorist" party.

archive.is/dW7Yg

maxkeiser.com/2014/12/jamie-dimons-latest-financial-terrorist-weapon-banks-would-use-customer-savings-to-make-bets-on-derivatives/
Savings accounts are at risk as long as JP Morgan CEO gets everything he wants

archive.is/FLMyX

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/13/playing-with-other-peoples-money-will-jamie-dimon-get-his-way-again?CMP=share_btn_tw

JP Morgan and other big banks were caught buying up the dip after the shakeout they created. Fuck Jamie Dimon.

>Only corrupt institutions have legitimacy
Fuck off retard.

It's afraid.

Instead of embracing the technology, it's trying to destroy it. It will fail.

To devalue it since they're buying it up en masse. Not sure what their next step is though

A 0day that compromises "all BTC wallets" would require a 0day in the Bitcoin code, which has been open sourced for 8 years now. Not sure how that's possible.

lot of big players in there

Can only kill the mining by killing the internet and electricity

bash was open source for 20 years and shellshock happened m80.

They devalue it with a statement, people sell... they buy en masse... and people see that someone or people bought a lot and they buy... then they sell all of it and crash bitcoin when its worth shit since 2/3 of it is literally up for grabs now and its worthless.

It's simple Krautbro, you get the value of it do go down by using your influence to tell people its shit, and then you buy into the dip when the value goes down.

lrn2stockmarket

Nah, just need to up the cost electricity high enough so all the non-subsidized plebs cant mine without taking a loss.

BTC has some nice advantages, but its doesnt exist in a vacuum. The system can be gamed in as many ways as "ebil fiat bank money" if not more.

how is that non-usury? nobody could stop me from lending bitcoins on interest, couldn't they?

And probably bought a shitload of it.

Why aren't you then?

>because institution X is questionable, institution Y is legitimate
Does not follow.

They are going to sell all and crash it

they jelly

Bitcoin itself and cryptocurrencies in general are not scams in concept. However, the idea that bitcoin is massively undervalued and will increase explosively as it is inevitably widely adopted replacing fiat is definitely a scam.

In what ways? Fiat is evil because it gives supreme power over the money supply to the elite.

No, if X is corrupt you assess it independently of Y. X being corrupt does not automatically make Y honest.

So that the price would drop and he could buy in cheap. Which is exactly what happened, it's already going back to where it was

>So, JPMorgan-Boss Jamie Dimon called bitcoin a scam. Why all of the sudden? Did something happened in the banking sector?
You are a week late on that story, Kraut.
>Anyways, one of the mightyest bankers in the world dislikes a business that is outside the control of our banking elite, his claims must be legit, eh..?
They big banks are manipulating the markets. This is why BTC fell to ~3k and is now 4k today.

but the elite also have control over energy policy, so crypto doesn't really save you from their control.
I'd does however, make it so you cant transact wealth without accessing the network (also elite controlled).
So I'm highly doubtful the end result will be less control via the elite.

False. Bitcoin relies off high powered computers doing the heavy lifting on the blockchain processing. A small group of people could conceivably garner great thant 50% of bitcoins computing power and wreak havoc.

They could implement forks or put a cap on the transaction speed etc.....

The fuck are you even talking about? Do you really would that jack up power bills to make mining impossible, the fuck planet do you live on? Do you think they can control the entire internet? The ability to create money on a whim is (((their))) greatest weapon to wield, blockchain invalidates this.

This. It's literally the only thing that they can't keep white nationalist from receiving shekels

>Do you really would that jack up power bills to make mining impossible,

No the market will find itself and then they just have to subsidize it. which they WILL do because why the fuck not? Just look at the current situation in china. Chinese mining is powered by subsidized electricity. That's why they are players. What's stopping nigeria from becoming a btc powerhouse?? energy production.

>blockchain invalidates this.
but so far most people only use bitcoin for illegal transactions

I-I don't have any...

Bitcoin is a threat to their business and their buddies. Blockchain is the future no matter how much they bitch and moan. The more they bitch and moan, the more I realize how great of an idea it was.

You'll have to EMP every single computer that runs the bitcoin network.

Also, I see plenty of bitcoin miners on /biz/ who have hardened underground bunkers for their rigs. Good luck.

The banks HAVE to buy crypto, just in case. I'm sure they see it as insurance. But that dosent guarantee a winning bet.
Gamblers, bankers and Chinese doesn't sound like a winning combo

>says Bitcoin is a scam
>price goes down
>now he can buy it cheaper
Hmmmm

This. Merchants have been using these tricks for hundreds of years.

Actually, if you ever got out of your lolcoin bubble, you'd have seen this for most of the last ten years.