Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d0d33ee4b0bf0dab3236d5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself nigger

Can't wait to see cotton white house. Or cotton golden gate bridge

I has the eyes. i's can's see's!!!

All day long blackety blaCK BLack Black.
Look at me I'm blacks!!!!!

Go make Africa great for the first times.

Watch the video you fucking chinese cac fucking whackie chan ass nigga

No you didn't. You picked cotton for white people.

if these niggers actually believe this shit then they're gonna feel justified in hunting down and killing every whitey they can

looks like you got a war on your hands burgertown

I really admire those cotton pyramids and railroads lying around everywhere.

>and when im done talking shit i go get my welfare
check and get ma chicken from kfc

She really needs to be forcibly shaved.

I can't be bothered to give a crap about what couple baboons say

ignorant niggers have never built anything

chinese and jewish money and protestant whites built america

cotton aint shit

A porch monkey wrote the constitution and declaration of independence?

Now i know who to thank for my cotton car

sage kys monkey.

the delusion is laughable

>be black
>if educated, then associated with these clowns
>If uneducated, then nigger
>mfw

its not their fault. They're dumb and uneducated because public school systems really don't touch on the indentured servitude that the irish and the asians went through nor how much work they actually did.

Blacks were a tiny percentage of the american population and mostly worked farms while asians/irish slaved and died building infrastructure/buildings/railroads/mines and other foundations of our prosperity.

It really upsets me that this is never brought up because god forbid blacks get knocked off their imaginary high horse,

No KKK no Trump no racist USA

Umm no you didn't sweety

yeah... maybe... you was the slave machinery while whites were the architects...

PS.... you didnt build shit!!! Not even that many of you slaves back then. South America had 3x the amount of slaves!!!! Not every white wanted a greasy nigger runnin around your kids that you could understand jiggaboo. Nore could afford one.
PSS ....You clothed it. and now the chinese slaves have been doing it for 100 years and nigs aint said shit.

PSSS can i gets mes somes sauce on that "we built america thang"? Got a youtube link? A pic? A history book?

Did niggers write the declaration of independence and the constitution, fight the Revolutionary war against the British, and create the state and federal governments? Nope. They were farm tools. You didn't build this country any more than a tractor built a farm.

tfw the only albino black dude I know is a full on BLM Supporting Kangz SJW.

he used to be such a cool guy.

"historical receipt" Fuck leftists who constantly change language. Reparations are not moral in the least.

>slavery built america
>it was concentrated mostly in the South which ended up with a shit-tier economy compared to the North and this contributed to them losing the Civil War

really made me think

weird. I thought white immigrants and the chinese built america. oh well.

top tier tits wew

>here are the receipts

fucking christ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks

languages change. fuck off, you uneducated ingrate

george washington was black,you cant prove me wrong

Back in one high school class I had to sit behind a nigress with huge hair like that. It was always halfway across my desk and smelled gross like that product that black people always put in their hair. I knew that I could not say anything because 'muh hair is muh culture.'
It made me a bit more racist.

dayum nigga u right

youre a fucking moron. i hate that people like you are on my side. please kys.

Flip her upside down and use her head to clean a public toilet. Now she's got some use.

The argument is that blacks created all the wealth as slaves picking cotton.
Slaves conveniently appear to have been free of cost to purchase, feed and maintain.

In clownworld, farm equipment produces without the farmer.

Saying black people built America is like saying jackhammers built the Golden Gate Bridge

But it's sooooo beautiful, bro. Don't you see the beauty?

Where is that vid of the afrikan necklacing? Black Americans are silly. "Free labor," as if owning slaves wasn't an investment that had to be maintained. And furthermore American blacks should really be more critical of their homeland. Because if they weren't provided the opportunity to work and work hard, they would still be located in Africa, killing each other, raping each other, stealing from each other. Which has a been demonstrated time and time again. America has given blacks the world, and yet they still aren't satisfied. I'm pretty confused.

Picking cotton and digging foundations equates to built the nation to the nigger mind.

>People have difficulties understanding indentured servitude, why they were replaced with slaves

I think deep down most blacks are well aware of this, they just want to keep playing victim because it gets them sympathy and free shit.

They built America the same way spades hammers and saws did.

WOW at the circle jerking in those comments.

WE WUZ HARD WORKERS!

The amount of liberals who have zero rebuttal against this is 100% in my experience.
>BLACKS BUILT THIS COUNTRY
Even though the economically stagnant south got crushed by the industrialized north.....

Even Egyptians hated niggers

that is like giving the ox credit for plowing a field. Sure it did plow the field but it had no idea what ti was doing.

Shit like this is what stirs the upcoming American race war.

It's funny blacks built this country just like a European country with its institutions and economic system and yet these amazing black builders never built anything like it in Africa

Black people didn't build anything. All they did was harvest crops.

Asians and Irish built everything.

This.

This. Sums it up.

that doesn't look like pubic hair at all.
How can whites even compete?

Why didn't they tittle this as "Slavery help built America"

I hate when they give credit to whole group of people instead of the individuals.

>WE built America

No you fucking didn't you lying cotton picker. The only thing you nigs ever build was gangs, rap and crack.

You fuckers didn't build anything else. So fuck off with your lies.

If they are such intelligent people who can build a country from scratch we could send them to the lands of their ancestors and help them to build up a home for black Americans with no fear and with their own people. We could give them Liberia.

This They'll never stop playing the victim card because it gets them benefits. I'd imagine even in a case where the state would pay literally anything for them they'd find something to complain about or see the white boogeyman everywhere making their life "hard" or whatever instead of owning up to their own fuckups or putting any effort in improving themselves or their own community.

Implying slavery enriched anyone besides a few southern aristocrats

Can someone dispute what's claimed here with facts instead of memes? Because everything claimwdnin this video seems factually coherent.

At least hes smiling & happy

Hey. You found my toilet brush. Been looking for that.

>receipts
Fucking stop

They won't

There has literally never been a point in recorded history where whites are more likely to own a slave than blacks, on average.

Slavery is literally black culture, and their refusal to recognize this combined with this bloodlust being incited by their kike handlers will cause huge problems.

>WE

Crispus Attucks was the original dindu nuffin and Paul Revere was a typical French niggerlover.
>throw bricks at cops
>get shot
>we wuz peaceful protesters

>2017
>niggerposting under nigger memeflag
get a life you fucking loser
saged

That's the thing about reparations- they would literally never be enough. Just like with the welfare they already receive, they'd squander it on stupid frivolous shit and end up broke within a few years. Then they'd claim whitey short-changed them and ask for more.

The only form of reparations I would support is one that involves a one-way ticket back to Mother Africa and full nullification of US citizenship. Long-term, it would be worth whatever the cost would be. Most of them would never go for it.

*Apollos Rivoire, rather.

Niggers didn't build America, they were domesticated to be useful.

>we taught them to pick cotton so we could make cloth
>we taught them to sow seeds which their modern progeny in africa still haven't mastered
>we gave them roofs over their heads so they wouldn't have to live in mud huts
>we gave them language so they wouldn't have to make barbaric clicking sounds
>we pulled the wooden disks out of their lips so they could speak like human beings
>we taught them to sit and eat like civilized creatures so they wouldn't squat covered in flies to eat giraffe shit

These things didn't build America, they were biomechanical tools that we used through our vision and intelligence. I'd much sooner say a hammer or a screwdriver built America, than some worthless nigger who's just good for picking crops after they're taught how to do it.

BITCH.. during the War of Northern Aggression, the North stole hundreds of your Ancestors from my family. I deserve at least $10,000 per descendant of my families hard working farming animals.

mup ma doo didda muhfug

why are they so desperate for white people to acknowledge them why can't they leave white people alone

To Op

Why do niggers act like they freed themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Jew where the real slave owners.

Thats what they are taught in shit public school.

pretty much everything slaves "built" or contributed was destroyed and burnt to the ground after the civil war.

ooga booga

That's like saying donkeys, bulls or tractors built America. Yes, we humans used you as farm equipment, but that doesn't mean you built anything. You were one of a variety of tools that we used, and once you were freed we invented far better ways of doing it anyway.
Our only mistake was in not shipping this obsolete farm equipment back to Africa or just liquidating them all.

WE

Amazing how fast white people forget that we built the railroads, skyscrapers, cotton gin, dancing, music, traffic lights, mailboxes (white people didn't even know they could create a box to put mail in) and so much more

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d0d33ee4b0bf0dab3236d5

White European immigrants working in factories through the industrial revolution built this country. All slaves did was work farms and plantations which was a net drain on the economy and had to be subsidized by the government. As soon as the cotton-gin was invented hand seperating crops like cotton from their seed pods became obsolete.

Not only did niggers not build this country. Their very presence in the country actually stunted our growth and development more than if they were never transported here by Jewish slave traders in the first place.

You are not only worth nothing. You are worth less than nothing. You are a living, breathing negative outcome that drains from everyone and everything around you simply by breathing air and existing.

But they didn't, capatlism built this country. Damn OP why do you have to be such a fucking nigger cuck

Oh look, a faggot larping as a nigger trotting out the old list of feeble lies they use to make them feel better about their pathetic status.

Send that fuckign nigress back to Africa where her ancestors came from so she can get gangraped by local warbands. People like her are RUINING the good life us niggers are getting in the USA and all that sweet sweet gibs.

Pull your pants up, Shitavious.

>not sending them back to Africa so they can build alien shit there

That's not even her real hair.

you built dancing? did you also build clouds? how about rainbows?

Oh boy I just love historical revisionism to satiate the inferiority complex of a sub par ethnic group!

WE WUZ POSTMEN N SHIEEEET

Congratulations on building a spattering of monuments, fellas. But this thread belongs to the Chinese and Irish, now.

If Africans are so damn hard working and brilliant, why is Africa a human hell hole...
P.S. Europeans left Africa 50 years ago, and all the working cities and infrastructure has been rotting since.

I bet you pick up a lot of women talking so "smart"