END OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

WITHIN 10 YEARS RUSSIA WILL BREAK UP

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.gazeta.ru/business/2017/08/29/10863698.shtml&edit-text=&act=url
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://stmegi.com/posts/32114/leonid-mikhelson-stal-bogateyshim-rossiyaninom-v-reytinge-forbes/&edit-text=&act=url
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Islamic_terrorism_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sure thing cuckhole

What if Poland and Hungary leave the EU and let Russia absorb them creating the White Ethno Empire?

Oh look same loser
Same pictures
Same thread

why are westerners so obsessed with killing russia
no wonder they hate us

Russia is what the USA needs, fascism and militarized police.

Strong Christian nationalism
Russian nationalism at all time high
Mudslimes kept in check
Nazi groups abundant

CZARINA NATALIA

the orthodox church is a mafia organization, not legitimate at all.

russia is the 7th most degenerate country

Why do Amerifats think that Ruskistan has no immigrants, degeneracy and is based?

Is she crazy or what?

Its cuckold, ivan.

Wut? Didn't we just do this a little over 25 years ago?

umad ivan?

Finally we will rule the world.

Your next ching-chong

Do you know things change?
Let me get you some more actual data.

actually i just merged cuckhold with hohol.

wtf, I love these threads now!

AIDS Rates current

Russia

I know this Ukrainian orphan who ended up getting purposely neglected and left out with the pigs. Apparenlty he would crawl through a sewage pipe to get away and collect food scraps for him and his sister

2006-2013
Old as fuck
Also

LMAO

There was another one who made cinderblocks in the Ukraine, I shook his hand once and he had the hardest, most calloused hands of any 16 year old I ever knew (my friend's parents tried to adopt him but he chose to not move here after coming to live for a few months)

>2011

2.5 in 1999
Tending to decrease

Haha what are the stats for brazil

And yet Texas is perma republican. Really makes you think!

lol we can't import goods cos we're broke!

W O R L D S U P E R P O W E R

>Canada not even on the list

DAS RIIIITEEE

steady decline since ukraine and going down further. putin will leave office soon

Worse.
But I'm comparing to Russia.
Also some data to you

Ukraine
Also it ends in 2016
see

>Latvia
>Ukraine
Lol

Birth rates to comparison.

>tfw it will be called the Ugric Khaganate

Meanwhile in Ameristan...

Fertility rates
Also 2009
Bigger today

kek'd at this huehuehue'd russiaboo.

Birth rate in Russia is on the decline for the fourth year in a row. We had our own boomers who accounted for some increase before, but today's childbearing generation is just smaller in numbers, much smaller. Russia's in decline.

Proof:
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.gazeta.ru/business/2017/08/29/10863698.shtml&edit-text=&act=url

>t.buthurt hohol

Fuck off kike.
Your hateboner for Russia is disgusting.

Oh great, gave up on arguing loser?
Try again later we will face again.

This is also a fun statistic: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
>MUH RUSSIA GETTING ISLAMISED
White Russians are increasing overall, statistics show last 100 years.
Even the largest Muslim ethnicity in Russia, Tatars, is by now 45% Christianised.
Same goes for jews, they are converting in record numbers to Christianity and enter mixed marriages.
Russians are unparalleled at mostly peaceful assimilation, it's not surprising that there's been even a term coined for it - Russification.

>Russia will collapse in 10 years
First time the West claimed this was in the 16th century. You always talk down the enemy that you want to conquer, but it will remain a pipe dream.

she is a golddigger and her daddy paid her to play an orthodox nut

Well I would recommend you to be at least more opmistic
Also what do you think abou navalny?
For me both putin and analny aren't the perfect things for Russia
Also Brazilian-Russiaboo laugh
Хyeхyeхye.

Indeed the OP faggot only uses bad sources of old data.

U.S. will break before Russia does.

lol russia has nothing worth conquering

For wearing a head scarf? It is forbidden for women to enter a Christian church without it.
If you've been to Italy once you'd also know that women there also often wear one in church, but only covering your shoulders and legs is mandatory there.
About 100 years ago most Catholic women wore head scarfs when entering church, but we've turned degenerate since then.

Nobe.
Not until Vova's clones will die or "suddenly" disappear.

Yeah only a shit ton of natural resources
oil, natural gas and food, great to see America is not interested.

That's why it's been tried for the last 500 centuries approximately every 70-80 years.
Because there's nothing to conquer there.

How can you then explain the fact that I see churkas everywhere, and our school classes are filled with their children? How is this called other than ethnic replacement?

Besides, how can you explain the fact that the richest Russian is a Jew? translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://stmegi.com/posts/32114/leonid-mikhelson-stal-bogateyshim-rossiyaninom-v-reytinge-forbes/&edit-text=&act=url

And show your real flag, please

africa as conquered too, whats your point? You can't defend yourselves and live like niggers?

>How can you then explain the fact that I see churkas everywhere
Wikipedia is a KGB outlet producing propaganda
>Besides, how can you explain the fact that the richest Russian is a Jew?
How can you explain that ONE GUY.. ? He'll become Christian too, or his children will if he knows whats good for him. Jews are not trusted by anyone.
Jews in Russia invest a lot of money to build Orthodox churches all over the place. I'm sure there's no societal pressure on them to let go of their jew ways and they do this purely out of love for Christianity.

Your existence makes me sad.
What you gonna do 10 years from now when your dreams get shattered? You probably can't even KYS properly.

My point is that our churches here preach Antisemitism openly in public and our views regarding jews are successfully catching on in the West.
There will be no place for people like you to live in any country that is European soon.
Do you understand what is coming at you? Fight bitch, I like having a good opponent who at least attempts to fight for his life.
There is more honour in slaying them.

What federal subject do you live?
See

exactly

Probably made by OP

I don't need Wikipedia in order to see it with my own eyes, in my own city (Moscow). What country are you from? You're a disgrace to the Gadsden flag if you support Russia's internet censorship, big government and political persecution of people like Dmitry Demushkin or Tesak.

And no, the Jew is not just ONE guy, the richest Russians are overrepresented by Jews, including Arkady Rotenberg, Putin's close friend

Now, show your country flag so that I can finally draw a conclusion

I'm a fascist until society has been successfully purged of traitors.
And I don't give a crap about your judgements about me.

You're the enemy of liberty and you'll be thrown from a helicopter along with communists and sovietists.

Respond please to there are like regions in Russia with 95% more whites and some with less than 5%

Its mostly cuz of sancions desu

moscow today

Thanks brazilbro, its quite lovely for you to defend this shithole

Sure, I'm waiting to see the first right wing death squad recruited out of pedophile enabling lolbertarians.
The thing you do not realise is that people can figure out your political orientation within a few minutes of talking.
All these so called dumb hard right wingers that you laugh about will figure you out instantly, once they come knocking on your door my Jewish friend.
Go to Israel and await the fire that we will bring to punish your people.

>this coming from that flag
Do you 55% mutts have literally no self-awareness at all?

How much people do you see 1000? Out of 13 million?
Now see Sweden or Germany for worse cases

Also pretty ironic because most Russian muslims in Moscow are central asians, that migrated from their countries, I wonder why they would migrate to such - "shithole" like Russia as you said.

>I am too much of a pussy to show my real country flag
Okay. As a right wing libertarian myself, I will personally reserve you a place in the helicopter, disgusting sovietist apologist.

>and live like niggers
That's you though, 53%.

And what's the population of not Russian states? Mostly the ones in Siberia
Flawless logic you have.

Хyeхyeхyeхye бp хyeхye

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Islamic_terrorism_in_Russia

>90% ethnic russians in moscow
that map is fake and bullshit