Brit/pol/ - Not Bomber Rimmer Is An Arachnophobe Edition

>Theresa May visits Canada for post-Brexit trade talks
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41301926

>Theresa May to offer EU £30billion in 'divorce payment'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893874/Theresa-offer-EU-30billion-divorce-payment.html

>Govt to 'put pressure' on technology giants over terror
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/govt-to-put-pressure-on-technology-giants-over-terror-11038367

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

>Parsons Green Tube bomb: Police still questioning suspects
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41302284

>Police 'may work with paedophile hunters'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41203273

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoshDixonTweets/status/909553491911340037
dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1377761.html
ft.com/content/5fef7796-1914-11e7-a53d-df09f373be87
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont like brexit

dont like bigots

dont like racist british culture

I MET MY MAAAAAAAAKEEEEEER I MADE HIM CRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY

first for nazi larpers are whining little cunts

cope is a nigger

I have perfected the trip

FUCK BREXIT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

Then why do you stay?

First for OLNEY
twitter.com/JoshDixonTweets/status/909553491911340037

Now

ALLLLLLLL MY PEOPLE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOWWWWW

You're being disingenuous. Like you've been given orders by your boss to not engage with anti-semitic ideas. You don't know why but you just do what you're told. This is a countermeasure to stop employees from becoming radicalized by exposure to right-wing extremist messageboards - just stick to the plan, get the details on the anti-Islam march you want to sabotage.

Voting rike sap
Heruping for Jap

this

Not an argument

Hope Brexit doesn't go through desu, would provide me with the much-needed kick up the arse to leave this god forsaken shithole once and for all. Don't know where I'd go to mind, is there a single western country that isn't lost?

first for blackpilled and emigrating

ANIME IS THE FUTURE

ANIME WEBSITE CUNTS

I don't really care. Leaving isn't some revolutionary occurrence. It's a minor upset, if it's one at all.

nth for Ireland would have been better off giving Liz it's sovereignty than Junker and Dev

realised that i have massive amounts of unresolved resentment and anger towards my dad and that it is the reason behind almost all of my personal problems

Beat the cunt up and shit in his mouth, im serious kill the cunt or live like a bitch

Jelly he fucked your Mum?

>Freud.jpg

Colonial Scum is terrified of koala bears

dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1377761.html

Leaving was a necessary step in avoiding complete mass immigration, multiculturalism politics for the next couple of decades. Obviously we've already had a couple of decades of it and we're pretty much fucked already, and many of our politicians still nevertheless support it, but it really would be all over if we didn't leave the EU. At least now there is SOME chance.

Fuck off paki

typical a*stralian

How can Australian """men""" even kompete

>1pbtid

cunt, brexit was voted by old white people who hates us minorities

>It's a tripfag
It is an argument. Why do you want to remain in a place that you obviously hate?

and emus
I think he means himself leaving the country, not leaving the UK leaving the EU

So the new raghead bombers were (((refugees)))?

Who could have known?

Not

An

Argument

Does anyone know anything about Rudloe Manner, Corsham Computer Centre and the underground complex beneath them both?

>Don't know where I'd go to mind, is there a single western country that isn't lost?
Some are worse than others, but basically no. Wherever you go, it will follow you. Then eventually you will run out of places to run, or die.

>Dont like brexit
why?
>dont like bigots
k
>dont like racist british culture
pic related

holy fuck what a shitshow

#
>cope
Wow, you've completely collapsed into rambling nonsense.
I assume it's your failure of a life thats led you to bragging on a poltical general to a bunch of teenagers about you being able to get into a job that survives by hovering up school leavers with no other prospects and operates by requiring you to follow commands without thinking for yourself

>oedipus complex meme
>2017

no, i think i just resent him for being hypercritical of me

nowadays whenever i achieve anything i dont enjoy it, and whenever i mess anything up, however tiny, it bothers me for ages and sticks in my mind

also i looked up "male father complex" and almost all of the descriptions of men with father complexes apply to me

>aloof
>commitment phobe
>explosive temper
>low self worth
>unable to form close relationships

etc etc

now that i know though i can start doing something about it

Immigration is only going one way in a 'post Brexit Britain'.

In the utter desperation that will accompany the PM and her trade envoys scurrying around the globe to secure industry-collapsing and foreign ownership free trade deals, visa restrictions are going to have to be relaxed massively, mostly to our former 'Commonwealth Kin', mostly to non-natives and non-European genetic stock.

ft.com/content/5fef7796-1914-11e7-a53d-df09f373be87

Brexit is going to supercharge migration. There is no political solution to the current situation and there hasn't been for decades.

Mate with those digits you have to go visit it now, its a sign

Brexit is insulated racism, you follow the herd, I think and create ideas

Please point out the specific logical fallacies used or otherwise what makes it an invalid argument.

Nah I meant "Brexit". Leaving the UK is a waste of time too though. You're dooming yourself to feeling displaced and dispossessed forever - might as well feel it here where you'll occasionally get a glimpse of a better time.

Poland

WEW

what kek means by this??

wat

What did kek mean by this?

Applies to me too and I don't have aby father problems so i wouldnt put too much stock in it.

Isnt Freud a bit shit and out dated though also he was pretty cosy with those Frankfurt wankers

YOU MUST GO THERE AT ONCE!

It's basically the British Area 51, i.e super secret government project stuff. Possibly aliens, but probably not.

But given that the EU referendum was essentially just a proxy vote for migration (average voter barely understands what the EU is), won't the anti-immigration sentiment only continue to rise unless there's some sort of radical immigration reform? I don't doubt that it will take a while for politicians to get on board with it, but surely this can't last forever. S-s-s-surely we have to have some cause for optimism in the future of the west

>tfw no jewish gf to be a GoyToy for

Checked. What was meant by this?

FUCK YOU RUINED BRIT/POL/ AT THE START OF THE THREAD YOU /X/ NIGGER
>>>/X/
GO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE

long live drumpf

for real though what do u do at these threads

spoopy

>What I get for engaging with a tripfag
Let that be a lesson to all of you.

The queer male vocalists of Oasis, Queen, Elton John raped your nation. Brits are faggots now.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Investigate that place there's something going in there. Digits confirmed it.

kein Argument

>At least now there is SOME chance

The real chance is if the economy tanks. The EU could have kept the UK afloat long enough for us to be literally knee deep in third world termites.
This way, no matter how many wogs they throw at us there will be no jobs or gibs for them

Spooky anglo experiments.

Liam Gallagher gay? Source?

This isn't /ptg/
this () is

brexit

>tfw I unironically want the economy to crash, my savings to evaporate and for myself and everyone around me to be dirt poor just to make the third-worlders leave
It's a weird feel

Not any more bucko

Already did that by voting Brexit mate

Yeah that's another good point - already seeing all these Polacks complaining about Brexit because suddenly the £££s they earn aren't worth as much when they send them home. Don't really have anything against the Polacks per se, but hopefully all the other ethnics have the same opinion and fuck off home if they're just economic migrants.

Why don't we fight it then? The AQ Chef of Inspire Magazine provide tutorials for newfag terrorists. Bring the fight to the saracen menace. PDFs are widely available online.

Relax GCHQ it's a joke.

Liam's already said he gets a little worried when the boys flirt him up. Happened to him at on the Don't Believe The Truth tour.

Levels of immigration to this nation have always been very far above the general public consensus on what the desirable level is - given this it's hard to believe that the issue hasn't had more traction in politics, but it hasn't and demonstrates only to serve just how captured the entirety of the political, media and 'professional' classes are in this ideological struggle.

This country is becoming less white British at over a rate of 1% a year - and the births of children at over double that figure. And yet it is remarkable how little resistance there is. UKIP are a civic nationalist lite party and are on 5% a year. They represent the sum total of the 'normal' mass population resistance. Do you see this changing any time soon? And by any time I mean within the next 10 - 20 years, because after that point we will be in the minority and it won't matter what 'we' want anymore, the majority of the electorate will be composed of non-natives.

The tipping point for births is even closer - maybe even by 2021. Tick tock.

>Source?
He sings songs in a band.

Stop listening to male vocalists, save your race.

Good stuff, when does it start?

a

>tflw forgot how to spell "manor."

>Relax GCHQ it's a joke.
Famous last words.

Oh shit I thought this was /ptg/

Beg you pardon.

i just showered

He already said he isn't gay you leaf cunt. He ran off from Oasis recording sessions when they were working on Dig Out Your Soul and got married without telling Noel and the others.

2 Years of Britain being a laughing stock and second world country and our GDP and Infrastructure collapsing before we Leave the EU and officialy become third world.

Brexit was a fucking mistake. I fucking wish blair was back

KWWWIINNNTTTS

Welcome to /ptg/

I'm sorry if I...misdirected you.

>Brexit was a fucking mistake. I fucking wish blair was back
Why? That all sounds grand

They have gotten away with race replacement by basically buying off the plebs with massive loans and new build estates so they don't have to come face to face with the niggers on a daily basis.
I really don't give a shit if the country descends into total economic meltdown, the future of the country is worth more than shekels.

>middle manager at Argos jpg

ALL MALE SINGERS ARE FAGS AND POISON KIDS' MINDS
NO MALE SINGERS
SAY IT

Again, I thought this was /ptg/
I'll leave now

>implying anyone under the age of 25 listens to oasis anymore

Find me a teenager who listens to Liam Gallagher. I'll buy him a pint.

>Lke you've been given orders
Last order I took was on the 1st July 1983, matey. Day I left the armed forces.
You need to scrub the shit out ofyour brain if you want to engage with me in any meaningful way that precludes me taking the piss out of your intelligence.
See this shit?
>Like you've been given orders by your boss to not engage with anti-semitic ideas
>This is a countermeasure to stop employees from becoming radicalized by exposure to right-wing extremist messageboards
You can't just jump to conclusions like this with zero fucking evidence, and then act like it's confirmed fact instead of paranoid suspicion.
That's how antifa think. Are you as dumb as them?
Here. Try this:
triviumeducation dot com

I'm quite willing to have a conversation about the "jewish problem" (if there even is one).
But I came here for something else, and all I've had for quite some time now is
Reeeeeee must be shareblue cuz he's not antisemite enough.
Sup Forums is not a nazi board. I know there are those here who think it should be, but if the only correct thinking here is natsoc then it's not /po/itically INcorrect. Is it?
I come here to get away from exactly that kind of hugbox thinking. It's what pisses me off about the left. I want genuine honest debate, not a warm fuzzy feeling.
I will continue to rip the piss out of anyone who keeps this shit up because it's not what I asked for.
If you went into a furniture shop for a chair and the store assistant tried to sell you a fucking ice cream, would you walk out with an ice cream? Or look for a non-retarded store assistant?

You dick.

NO MALE VOCALISTS.
EVER.
IT'S THE ROOT OF ALL FAGGOTRY
There were no sandniggers in Britain before Queen.
Do the math.

>all these sharts and foreigners getting lost on their way to trump gen

Fluoride in the water, gents.

i wish there was an option to turn off get-numbers for a thread

Yeah, the tipping point is the real danger. Whether or not we react before then is hard to say. You're right to say that there's been no real resistance, and most people still see UKIP as far right even though they're anything but. But populism can sweep through even a very liberal country - just look at Trump. Hopefully his presidency will be successful enough to make other politicians mirror him. Pretty much everywhere on the internet these days, even on very liberal websites, I see Sup Forums-lite tier comments being the most popular. I just don't know whether it will be enough.

everybody doing well?