Why do blacks always move to big cities?

Why do blacks always move to big cities?
You barely see any blacks in smaller/mid-sized towns compared to the massive african tribes you can find in large cities such as New York, Atlanta, Chicago, London etc.

Why are big cities such minority magnets?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
boingboing.net/2016/08/22/robert-moses-wove-enduring-rac.html
unvis.it/boingboing.net/2016/08/22/robert-moses-wove-enduring-rac.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welfare offices and more gibs and buses.

Cuz in America, blacks are afraid of trees, so they move to cities where there are less trees.

They don't really move anywhere. They lack mobility. Their circumstances put them somewhere, and they stay there. for generations.

In UK all minorities flood into big cities like flies to shit. Just look at what happened to London, it used to be a 90%+ white city and now it is barely 50% white.

Are most of these minorities moving from other parts of the UK?

Fucking this.

My city used blacks to build railroads and it's now nog central after 100 years.

Nope, they're usually flocking in from abroad.

Big city folks are less racist.

They've been there for generations and never think to leave. But more importantly there is more access to social services (gibs mo money fo dey programs) in cities. Easier to leech off the taxpayer in Chicago or London than it is in some small town.

I think there may be many tourists, as a white Polish guy i felt like minority in central Warsaw

Because rural people have guns and don't tolerate nigger bullshit. Most of the whites in the suburbs/rural areas had to leave the cities because the niggers infested them. They wouldn't take too kindly if the nigs followed them to the country after destroying the cities

Damn I would love to have a view like that, comfy AF

Well that's sort of what I mean. I would think they they're likely not to move from whatever London neighborhood they happen to initially move into, until some outside force more or less makes them. Of course there's always exceptions, and some immigrants do better than others. But if we're talking blacks, that's basically how that shit is going to go down for generations, until the odd uncle time thinks to himself, I gotta get the fuck out of here.

This is the correct answer, they stay where they are born, never travel because they can't, no money, no car.

This.

We keep rejecting an expansion of the regional mass transit agency into our area in order to discourage the nigger menace.

They don't include tourists in any census.

Yeah, that's pretty cool.

Sections 8/gubmint housing, various forms of gibs and people to sell drugs too. Thats it.
We spend billions, hundreds of billions feeding, housing and enabling niggers.

Czeched, if a bus line comes, the niggers will follow.

>Damn I would love to have a view like that, comfy AF

Is this a regional thing? I see this much dirt encrusted grey city and I want to vomit. Not a tree in sight. Overly crammed with retarded people to boot (cities top the charts for liberals and immigrants).

In the US there was a big demographic shift where, blacks living in the south started moving to cities in the North in the early 1900s. Some of the reasons for the move was finding factory labor opportunities in the north and leaving jim crow policies in the south. Few people moving had enough capital to buy land to farm so most wound up seeking jobs in factories, which were located in and around cities. This move began before welfare and government make work projects began in America.

What city is that, Chicago New York?

Ignore all the retards in this thread. yeah, in the beginning of the 20th century blacks largely moved to cities for the factory jobs. But once suburbs were developed, they were systematically denied loans to move into these homes and own property. So no wealth from owning property= stuck in cheapest living aka inner cities

More people to rob.
More shops to loot.

And then the factories in cities clossed down to favor white factories in the rural areas, leaving an entire generation unemployed and instead of going else where they just stayed there and got government handouts and pretended that it was the whites fault they refused to leave the area with no jobs.

Also niggers don't appreciate nature and mostly hate animals.
There is no reason for them to live in rural areas

>have no work and no money
>why dont they just buy a new place to live?!?

Do you think you're intelligent when you post stupid shit like this? Honest question.

I think you are overestimating the effect of redlining in suburban demographics. When suburbs first started appearing post WW 2, they were significantly cheaper than urban homes. One wouldnt need that much financing to buy a home. I suspect the demographics were more shaped by self-segregation. Afterall when the Great Migration first started in the early 1900s, most blacks from yhe south moved to already existing black neighborhoods, like Harlem.

They receiving housing aid (and more), so they have options to move. Financial assistance should not last for generations and become a way of life, but for certain populations that's exactly what it has become.

how did i do

>have no work and no money

Get a job. What would be your suggestion?

I agree with you breh, that many disgusting people in one place looks like hell on Earth to me

>One wouldnt need that much financing to buy a home

It's too bad that after centuries of being treated like shit and limited to menial jobs they wont get any financing at all.

Section 8? So a program that limits you to certain housing projects that are located within cities? Not really options.

Not all places take Section 8, but there all over the place. Sure you're probably not going to move to the Hamptons, but neither am I.

u mad nigger?

>jobs are gone
>get a job

Good one. There's plenty of vacant homes that could be filled with subsidy help. People need to own their property to stop continuous housing assistance payments. But of course nothing is going to be done because solving problems is for ccommies.

They used to live out in the country as sharecroppers and fieldhands but they moved to the cities to work in factories starting around the turn of century

The factories went away in the 70's and the niggers are too dumb to do anything else

White propel fled the cities because feral jobless nignogs turned it into a shithole

Now the cities are going brought a rennisance with tech and finance and have once again become nice with the blacks increasingly trapped in their lawless ghettos

There are jobs though.

Totally true. Here in milwaukee the farther suburbs used to be white and safe, take example where I grew up (Oak Creek, WI). Years back the bus lines came and the niggers followed. Crime has definitely increased as the neighborhoods get darker.

I talk to many white folks that have specifically moved to places that actively reject bus lines, needless to say those cities are safe and white.

>all over the place
In cities.

u mad chink? Such an intelligent comment

Being near fields of crops triggers them. Idk why.

and I see blacks working in these service jobs all the time. They don't pay enough to stop receiving federal assistance.

You really think section 8 is only in cities? Not only that but the most affordable housing is outside of cities.

>this
/thread

If I worked at McDonald's I'd be fucked to. What's your point? Get a real job.

Why do you find rats and cockroaches in the big city?

You see blacks working those jobs, yes. Now go back a month or two later. There will be a completely different set of blacks. Go back another few months later, and they've changed again.

I live in the ghetto, I've worked service jobs in the ghetto. Blacks do not keep jobs. They work exactly as much as they have to and then either get the fuck out, or they're fired for stealing. I was the only employees in my entire fucking restaurant that could work the register because everyone else had been caught stealing. Even when they keep jobs, they only show up as much as is required to make their child support payments.

It mostly is.
But blacks getting real jobs is going to be blamed on affirmative action. racists refuse to help solve the problem and will never be happy. just complain

because there are more lazy libtards in big cities

So they use the system to their advantage. That makes them smart like Trump.

You have circular thinking. It's not helpful and there's obviously no reasoning.

Your solution is to give blacks homes in areas where there are no jobs. Sounds like a skit from Chappelle's Show.

How is scrapping through existence using the system to your advantage? Using the system to your advantage would be finding Section 8 housing in an area with good jobs, move there, start a career, buy a house and live the good life so your kids don't have to live in the ghetto like you did.

to vote democrat

If they were using the system to their advantage, they'd be using their welfare to let them get ahead enough to not need it anymore. Instead, they barely make it by and then scream that it's because of racism and not their own laziness and incompetence.

welfare benefits idiot

Blacks (most of them) are attracted to filth and decay. It makes them feel better about themselves, I think.

GIBS
I
B
S

This pic is comfy.

Can't live off off crime in rural America because they call the police.

As someone coming from a rural area, looking at that picture, I cant imagine living in a concrete jungle like that

I agree. Now take in refugees.

There still are a lot of nigs living in the rural Deep South, living in poverty in the Mississippi Delta- living in shacks and trailers.

Europeans invite in blacks and Muslims to live in their big cities. That's where they flock to to get the most gibsmedat. There actually are blacks and Muzzies living in rural parts of Europe- but they complain that its too boring for them, so the European government transports them to the cities.

because they are niggers

>Why are big cities such minority magnets?
They moved there for factory jobs following their emancipation. It was either that or continue to be a sharecropper.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

Main Speed

>Public Transportation
>Lots of "Baby Mama" black women to exploit
>Better access to drugs
>Gibs

wtf? I wanna live in the city now!

gotta chase dem gibs

You've never been to Spain. Small coastal towns are full of muslims and blacks, I'd say they're majority in certain areas.

the city is the natural habitat of the foot locker

For the most part, that kraut is correct. Blacks usually vandalize trees and inflict cruelty upon any hapless creature they run across.

>Bus lines correlate with an influx of non-white
Any studies on this. Quick search didn't brought any results

w00t!! that's Ubuntu Unity!!

The great migration. This is for the best though. They'll clog the city streets and when war comes upon them they won't be in control of the rural working regions. Who will feed them gibs then?

So they could be closer to the free shit. Welfare and such.

Fun Fact:

The bridge designer for Long Island NY purposely made the clearance low enough to prevent buses getting through to Jones Beach (aka no nigger allowed.)

>blacks are afraid of trees
The irony.

Because it looks like something from blade runner.
Wouldnt want to live there full time as i like my trees and my space but there is a comfy element to it, nestled in a corner of the bustling heart of humanity, watching the cars come by and the rain fall.

>Why do blacks always move to big cities?

because in small towns there aren't many bikes to steal

pic somewhat related

why tho

they use it as living space or what

I remember Robert Moses built a bridge that was built for the specific purpose that buses couldn't have clearance to transport the niggers, a containment of sorts.
Yes, they live and deficate on mass transit.

boingboing.net/2016/08/22/robert-moses-wove-enduring-rac.html

Time for archive
unvis.it/boingboing.net/2016/08/22/robert-moses-wove-enduring-rac.html

>niggers shit on mass transit

wow. I can see how this kind of behaviour was induced by abysmal poverty and bad upbringing.

Thanks norwaybot.

Kek