Why are you guys so much against drugs?

Why are you guys so much against drugs?

There's nothing better than hunting Antifas high on Coke or Speed with your lads.
It also helps you to keep that certain edge and aggressive momentum when dealing with potentially violent shitskins.

I ate too many edibles last night and now I feel like shit

Cannabis is the worst drug of them all though.

Me and my antifa buds rail mad adderall and do the elephant walk

>hunting Antifas
Show proof that you've ever hunted anything other than your micropenis .

>Saving incriminating material in any way ever

SEK pls

>you guys should debase yourselves and your movement and commit crimes
>i'm not a shill, promise
Fuck off, shill

It's normal procedure around these parts. That's why we have NatSoc villages and you don't.

you never tried the quality weed mate. but that's not your fault. in Germany anything one can buy is shit except Medical Cannabis

>dealing with potentially violent shitskins
>flag

you don't need coke to spread your ass

Just like uncle Adolf

>Taking a drug which makes you peaceful

go away with your fag shit

Drugs are for cucks and pussies who are too weak to face the realities and harshness of real life - thus they have to cower and run to a world of chemical induced delusions.

DRUGS

>wreck your life
>wreck your health
>wreck your career
>can make you impotent

Dude weed, lmao.

Drug users are as degenerate as trannies.

>X is bad and only bad
Untermenschen mentality

Even smoking weed all day doesn't make me want to stop killing antifa faggots

edibles are generally unhealthy as fuck, It's a horrible idea putting drugs that induce hunger in really unhealthy foods like brownies

I fry chicken in weed and avocado oil and have it on a sandwich sometimes

Drugs don't give you delusions if you're not fucking insane or not doing huge amounts

exactly

just try ordering weed over dark web and u'll understand shithead

Coke sucks ass

praise the lord for edibles dude. you get stronger high and it's way healthier than getting high from smoking it

Or just use a ceramic vape and stop consuming excessive amounts of fat or alcohol since it's only soluble in those solutions

Sup Forums is against degenerate drug use

Drugs have a time a place and are to be used respectfully if chosen to be used at all.

The first place you go when trying a new drug is the library

>The first place you go when trying a new drug is the library

If you have good genes you dont need a synthetic multiplyer.
Swallow the iron pill and train your body for maximum effectifeness the natural way. I'm not against alcohol though, humans have used alcohol throughout the centuries and it probably has become part of our evolution.

How about Psychedelics?

People have used hallucinogenic substances probably way before they cultivated alcohol and most primitive societies have centered their religions around them - as opposed to alcohol.

I approve

Cocaine is cardio toxic and therefore not safe in any amount.

If you are one that gets stimulTion from opiates, like myself and many others, its a great alternative and makes you cold as ice emotionally. Also being a painkiller you wont feel the sneak bat attck to your head and just brush it off and keep fighting.

Heroin should be your last choice if youre opiate naive because its pretty sedating. Oxycodone is a pretty good choice and gves me energy.

I dont believe in maliciousness and dont use narcotics anymore but if you must...avoid cocaine and amphetamines. They do too much damage to your body. Aside from potential addiction, opiates are very benign.

Aryan approved drugs:

Amphetamine
Cocaine
Anabolic steroids
Caffeine, ephedrine
Psilocybin
EPO
Vape juice

FUCK COCAINE

Shit is like $70-$80 a gram for high grade and it usually lasts me a day or two.

First times trying it makes you:
1.Crave more* i didn't believe the internet*
2.I had minor nose bleeds*
3.a key bump of id say 50-75mg lasted me a high of 45 minutes to an hour
4. I did too much and thought i was gonna have a heart attack so i ate 1mg of Valium then i felt my heart beat irregularly and i did have a panic attack cuz i forgot Valium takes like a fucking few hours to work.

Personally. I feel adhd meds are better if you want to be productive and high.

Cocaine is for parties when you're feeling wild.

All in All. I'd accept cocaine if it's free, but i feel it's a novelty and waste of money as most adhd meds now rival cocaine in higher doses imo.

Most people are too dim-witted to research the history on psychedelics or to even care in the first place.

Study history and you can see at times that people have over the last thousands of years, at some point stumbled and consumed some type of psychedelic substances.

Add Phenetylamines and I'm down.

>4. I did too much and thought i was gonna have a heart attack
That's when the fun starts (And it also happens on high doses of Amphetamine)

Fuck off Drug shill

>hunting Antifas

Leave them for the ethnics. Most of them are very traditional and despise degenerates like AntiFA. They see them targeting their own people, and know they are traitors. Would you side with people like that? Anyone?

Sup Forums loves drugs I bet 80% of the people on here have be prescribed this at some time in their life.

gay

That's amphetamines u nerd

Where can I get some analogs tho?

Can't you just go to a dispensary?

>things that never happened
faggot sage.

You're a white nigger, you know nothing that hitler did. And you're german ontop of all of it. A fucking disgrace. Drugs are the jew's weapons of subverting other people. You're supposed to have joined with all your non abrahamic worshiping borthers to fight the subversion plague, instead you became a trashy skinhead crackhead.

I did some triceps extensions on coke once. Instantly made me 50% stronger. It's the chad preworkout.

Drugs, degeneracy and sex without the desire to reproduce is all top tier degenerate shit the jews made to make everyone else retarded. When you fucking realize that that's how it is you'll wake up and know your enemy. It's not the "shitskins" it's the fucking jews, how did you not get it yet? When you take away the jews from the equation, blacks become civilized and whites become uncucked.

is it really degenerate of me to have sex with my wife without trying to get her pregnant every time?

Degenerates. I'm surrounded by degenerates.

>duuuuddeee inject this shit into your veins. It's sooooo coool lmao

hes right with regards to europe, all the EDL rallies Ive been to we got fucked on speed or coke then scrapped the pakis reds and coppers was a thrill and a half, I'm sure theres plenty of yank skinheads doing meth and smacking around beaners so don't get on your high horse