Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Prioritäten Ausgabe

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Thorsten Schulte about the state of Germany
>youtu.be/DXheBffkYew
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
youtube.com/watch?v=QI0C_qUhdfU
youtube.com/watch?v=LdH0NRTkfGs
youtube.com/watch?v=1a9-s23Rz6w
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
youtu.be/Q584GmChmSA
ardmediathek.de/tv/live?kanal=208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

Hahahaha Afd losers thread
Vote schulz and merkel
Germany has no future
Nowadays it sucks murrica jew dick and cucked to soviet statues. There is no future for nazis and right wing in germany. Afd can go eat shit.

Vote SPD. Don't let non-Germanics enjoy marginally German Germany. They don't deserve it

True lol

Schulz the future for the fourth german reich banish Afd racists from this thread moloch wills it

Should we just start talking German, I'm sure that turd of a "human" can't understand superior languages.

What is the chance of AfD getting more than 8,5% votes because I made a bet that they will get over?

literally the only way of saving germany from america is by electing a communist party

This is it boys.
This is the final stretch.
That's why the attack on this thread will intensify.
Brace yourselves.

JF-TV made a great documentary about refugees.

100%

>Should we just start talking German
No. The posts will get deleted.

The odds are very good. Even if you trust the current polls it is almost guaranteed.

They'll probably get around 10-12%, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.
Around 70 seats in the Bundestag, kek.

How do I know when to use in im ihn and ihm?

It's such a stupid rule, ree.

Sure it will get the thread deleted in an instant. Just report and hide. Looks like (((somebody))) has paid a certain (((entity))) to hardcore shill krautchan.

>Should we just start talking German, I'm sure that turd of a "human" can't understand superior languages.

malaysia fag is back? wasn't he banned?

German language sounds shit and ooga booga anyway fuck you german has no future you will never get germany back

Vote schulz crash your nation with no survivors

100%. (I for one made several bets that AfD will reach 17%.)

Nice. Looks like I'm putting that Brexit and Trump bet money in good use

Aber Du hast doch schon alles genannt. Frage danach und Du kannst mit Sicherheit Dativ von Akkusativ unterscheiden. Bsp.: Ich sehe ihn auf der Straße. Wen siehst Du? Ihn. Ist also Akkusativ. Wem siehst Du klingt doch irgendwie ziemlich falsch, oder? Bsp.2: Du gibst ihm die Hand. Wem gibst Du die Hand? Ihm. Ist also Dativ. Hier klänge: Wen gibst Du die Hand? ziemlich schräg und wäre auch falsch.

"im" is a consolidation of "in dem" and ihm is a relative pronoun referring to a male entity.
Just read German books and have a translator on pc (or a translator book) next to you, YOU CAN DO IT

Lmao nobody bans malaysian like that and expect to get away with it

ALSO THIS IS SCHULZ THREAD NOW I LOVE PAPA SCHULZ WHEN I FALL IN LOVE THE FIRST SIGHT I NEED HIM TO WIN SO I CAN GET FREE GIBS PLZ VOTE SCHULZ YOU KRAUT SCUMBAGS

Well, we should ramp up our efforts to have an effect then, maybe someone could show us a twitter feed or something similar, which is of interest, of course, "just for """observation""""".

Im an Italian American. Who wants to hear my story of how i literally niggered my way into germany?

Isn't afd controlled by kikes?

@ shitskin filth 142003714
DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline of historic Germanic, Baltic, Northern Germanic, Slavic variety = German

That being said, quite sad that Germany is barely 20% German
literal quadroons, turks and yugo mutts infest this general, so you may as well don't desecrate the language any further. Using German belongs to be used in a proper non-bastardized manner within the Blood Community. English is widely used by mongrels already

Shills dont even try anymore

Me! What do you do here for a living?

It still survives in English with words like who and whom. So if you learn when to use "whom" in English, you'll know when to use "ihm" in German.

I am a Chemiker working in a Laboratory. I studied Biochemistry at University before coming here.

MODS MODS GONNA REPORT THIS SHIT

>142004429
>Lmao nobody bans malaysian like that and expect to get away with it

no more (you)'s for you pal go shill somewhere else.

>Isn't afd controlled by kikes?

in there party there is a bull dike faggot right?also does the adf have any chance of winning?

The fumy thing is, they will cause an idea of an antagonist to form, further fermenting collaboration and support of the idea being shilled against.

LEAVE JULIA ALONE. SHE IS MY FUTURE 3D WAIFU

Mike draw some shitty comics you need the money otherwise you starve

Hhahahaahahahah can't into German.
Should we maybe piss off to ch
when the shills are here? Someone who can easily reset IP and ban-evade could spam a link to the thread as soon as it starts, and once in 8ch we just ignore the shills.

Mike isn't a shill, he thinks that he's "trolling".

hide and report posts by Malasian Mike...

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=LdH0NRTkfGs

>Hitler digits confirm

Really, that is truly pathetic, I actually feel kind of sorry for him.
Also, does anyone have books on networking, I want to get into peer2peer networking which Stasi-Maas can't censor.

I prefer this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=1a9-s23Rz6w

Well that's not really niggering at all. Do you have at least the urge to grow a beard and learn how to fly a plane?

If you can buttfuck some sense in that deranged mind, be my guest

So basically I was unemployed in Italy for about a year.. Totally ran out of money, was living with my parents. So i decided to start writing job applications in Germany, in my at the time very bad german.

Eventually I got an interview at a company for a 1 year contract, VERY bad pay, 10 euro an hour..

I knew no one here. Had zero contacts and zero money.

So I took some nice pictures of myself, made a profile on a dating site, and sent a few hundred messages to girls located in the city i needed to live in, asking if i could just straight up come stay with them for free.

Some 45 year old german woman answered me, and let me come stay with her.

I fucked her the first night I got there, and came inside her without a condom. Fucked her Loads of times and im a little surprised I didnt get her pregnant.. But whatever.

Anyway. I stayed there banging this old german woman for about 2 months.. She helped me get all of the official paperwork done.. Then I made a new dating profile, and found a younger, more attractive German girl. Wound up fucking her within a week of meeting her, and then just up and moving in with her instead, never writing to the old woman again.

This is now some years ago. I now earn 65000 Euro a year, have a 4 room apartment in a big city, and Im working on my third dating profile so i can kick this girl out and find a very attractive girl to replace her.

During this time ive gotten 3 German girls pregnant and ive cheated on my girlfriend countless times.

Girls here LOVE English accents when speaking German. And they also Love Italians. So im pretty well set.

>as if AfD general/election related threads are not frequented by "German flagged" immigrants and mongrels on both resources

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HOPE GERMANY BURNS IN HELL FUCK THIS SHIT COUNTRY FUCK YOU ALL GERMAN KEKS AFD WILL LOOOSEEEEEEEE YOU THINK YOU CAN SAY THAT AND NOT RECEIVE WRATH FROM ME THINK AGAIN FUCKTARD AS YOU ARR TYPING THIS SHIT I AM CALLING THE POLICE THEY ARE GONNA GET YOUR CP FOLDER AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FUCKBOI YOU FUCKING DEAD GERMANY HAS NO HOPE GERMANY WILL FALL IN MY LIFETIME THANK ALLAH WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE EXTINCT FUCKING RACISTS AFD SCHULZ WILL WIN YOU FAGS ARE NOTHING NOTHING I SWEAR TO MOLOCH ALL OF YOU NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED OBLITERATED BURNED FUCKING MAGGOT GERMAN KRAUT JERRY SCUMS

Just report and ignore the obvious shills.
This shouldn't be that hard.

Called it
Italoniggers like you are one of the reasons I'm supporting crushing Germany with no survivors. If I can't enjoy all Germanic Germany, no one will enjoy somewhat German "Germany"

>8ch

8 chan is more obscure pal not alot of people there to relay get the message a cross.

>142005215
/hide report malasian mike holy shit i never saw you in a tread once but now i know why (you) are infamous.

OP image makes me mad.

wie war euer wochenende so?

>sei auf familienfeier bei meinem onkel auf dem land
>hat einen schönen großen garten, grillfest
>so ziemlich jeder hat es geschafft, wetter war ok, alle haben spaß
>hören plötzlich ein lautres grunzen vom gartenzaun her
>ein cousin von mir schaut nach
>es ist ein wildschwein, das gerade dabei ist den zaun zu zerlegen
>alle flüchten richtung haus meines onkel, da wildschweine ziemlich gefährlich sein können
>bleibe auf meinem platz sitzen
>"user, komm rein"
>bewege mich nicht vom fleck
>irgendwann hat es das wildschwein durch den zaun geschafft und rennt direkt zu den sitzplätzen
>es er blickt mich
>ich stehe auf
>"user SCHNELL!"
>das wildschwein steht wenige meter vor mir
>als es gerade anfangen wollte, in meine richtung zu rennen hebe ich den rechten Armen zum deutschen Gruße
>das Wildschwein bleibt stehen
>schaue ihm tief in die Augen
>es erkennt, das wird beide aus deutscher Erde stammen
>auch das Wildschwein richtet sich auf und erwirdert meinen Gruß
>drehe mich um
>auch meine gesamte Familie hat mittlerweile den rechten Arm oben
>wirklich jeder, vom Säugling bis zur linksversifften Soziologen cousine
>beginnen alle "Erika" zu singen
>bestes der Familienfest der Geschichte

AYYY lmao look at this cuck.

fagbook.com/ marc.quadt

See my reply.

Basically the niggering part is that I came with ZERO money and used desperate German girls as a tool to survive here.

Yes I have an EU pass and a University education.. so im not as niggardisch as for example the african boat people.. Sorry to disappoint.

>buttfuck
that's not how white children are made user.

hahahahahhhahahah

10/10

Now *that's* pretty nigger of you! But knowing our frigid women and strict alimony laws I don't quite believe every part of the story. Where you working? A larger company? Biochemistry is pretty much elite tier, even above silly MDs if you know your stuff.

nice LARPing u assclown

>im a little surprised I didnt get her pregnant
>45 year old german woman
>surprised I didnt get her pregnant
>chemistry degree (supposedly intelligent)
>but does not know what menopause is
I call bullshit on your story.

FUCK STOOP SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS SHIT OOGA BOOGA WHAT ARE YOU SPEEAKING REEEEEEEEE YOU GERMAN RAPE BABIES YOU WILL LOSE GET IT AFD WULLD LOSEE NEIN NEIN NEIN FUTURE FOR YOU WHITE GERMANS I AM NEW GERMAN SPEAK ENGLISH THIS IS Sup Forums YOU KNOW ENGLISH SPEAKING SITE NOT SOME ABBO SHIT LANGUAGE YOU CAN SPEAK FUCKING MODS ARE ASLEEP AAARGHHHHH WHERE IS THE JEW WHEN YOU NEED THEM

Sorry ivan, but ill have you know, I also wrote applications for living in Russia, but they all turned me down. otherwise youd have a pasta nigger like myself impregnating your women and stealing your jobs.

Must be cool to be proud of not thinking critically or question anything the powerful tell you. Shills are no more than simple insect people in a hive.

REMINDER to FIGHT for a good result.
Get your memes ready, and take to social media. Use trending hashtags. Follow big media accounts and reply to their posts on Facebook and Twitter, this way you will reach their audience.
Fight preferably against the FDP and Linke, as they are competing with the AfD for the spot as leader of the opposition. But of course all other parties are fair game as well.

Our country will not be saved by some miracle. It will be saved by US, by OUR work. Don't just watch the news, MAKE the news.

What do you think of physics, I plan on going to university for it...I heard physicists are pretty much employable everywhere with their abstract problem-solving-skills

9/10

Again this Troll from Malaysia ... Just ignore and report this fgt

very high, will probably at least get 12%

I said a Little surprised. Its possible for women that age to still get pregnant.

Anyway thats not even the most important part of the story.

Now im doing great.

Stop bullying your retarded classmates

Physics are racist, user. You're better than that. Study African Dance History instead.

The girl who i impregnated, they dont even know my real name or where I live. But if they want to nigger me for some kind of support ill just go back to Italy with the money i saved from working here and live like a king for a few years until i need to repeat this whole process in another country.

It may be hard to believe, but this is all true.

Also If I could vote I would vote AfD, I support Lega Nord in Italy.

Where can I buy AfD panties?

Got a friend who is one. Doing his Promotion now. He's stuck at university for low wage. You'll pretty much need to found your own company to be really rich. Then again even if you're an employee we're talking lots of money.
If you're actually good, do this:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
and then apply at a large German company. Got a buddy from school who now works for BMW. Literally shits money.

At least you didnt call me Maldraw this time

The rest of your story sounds pretty implausible also. I'm willing to bet you're even using a proxy.

>proxy American subhuman mongrels
>intelligence
Anyways, the matter of fact is that voting for AfD is foolish, because cases of racial foreigners moving to Germany under their leadership will still be true. Let's burn it

Just massage Björn Höcke on Facebook.

And yeah, I mean "massage".

RESTORE THE GERMAN EMPIRE!
2ND REICH = BEST REICH!

youtu.be/Q584GmChmSA

can someone bring me up to speed on this malaysian guy? I dont understand any of this.

Why would a malaysian even have any shred of interest in german politics?

>142006124
>At least you didnt call me Maldraw this time
(you)r still here? shoo malasia fag shoo.

Maldraw is a troll just ignore him

>It may be hard to believe, but this is all true.
Yeah I mean you're doing the r-selection thing when you're actually decently educated. I'm not judging of course, very Genghis Khan and women here go crazy for exotic cock. Heck, *I* go crazy for exotic cock.

What part dont you believe?

This is funny to me because there are things in my past which are even MORE ridiculous.. So ridiculous that I cant even write them because none of you would believe me.. Not important anyway.

Vote schulz
More open borders
More gibsmedat
I can enter
Fuck german pussy
Free welfare
No racism
No more afd

>can someone bring me up to speed on this malaysian guy? I dont understand any of this.

its a LONG long story maybe a based user can make a quik greentext.

all i can say is that maldraw used to be a buthurt drawfag.

>women here go crazy for exotic cock.
t. NRW Kanake
You see more inter ethnic and interracial in Poland. Not surprisingly if you ask me why

SCHLUZ LIVE NOW

Why do people like him again? He fucked up relations between Germany, France and UK because he was a cripple and ended up with a world war.

I have a total of 5 bastard children. 3 are still being formed by the hosts.

Basically I will single handedly improve the white European birth rate.

Assuming you considern northern italians to be white. If not, then ill just be making the nigger rate worse for you all.

Mike aka Maldraw was a drawfag who kept pushing his shitty art as well as his website/twitter/patreon constantly. Eventually people told him to fuck off, and he got so butthurt he now leads a life-long personal vendetta against Sup Forums.
That's the VERY short version of the story.

Lmao im not maldraw i am just an innocent observer and a frequent lurker who just found an opportunity to troll retarded Afd voters.

After all only rural and suburban retards vote for Afd. Intelligent pure blood white city people vote schulz and merkel.

>idb4 muh prussian heritige and muh monarchy=best system.
its basically that wilhelm by all standards was a failed monarch.

Alright i shouldnt have asked because this is just stupid.

If anyone here is in the Rhein-Main gebiet I would take you for a beer sometime and we can discuss Italo-German superiority.